Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"I agree. I'll prepare a small presentation to bring to the Farm. Something high-level that you can browse over and provide some feedback on. I'll come with all my information but I'm sure you don't want to spend our time sitting in your office."

"I'll even make you and Alric dinner."

Makai took her arm again, forming a plan. Perhaps it was a proposal he could speak on during a dinner, get the perspective from Alric as well, needing some ideas from a more business focused lens. He was interested to see what the pair would think of his phases and if they needed to be tweaked.

"No, Corellian. Some Alderaan wines, general beers you can find on tap anywhere in the 'verse. Food is okay here, at least its none of that large quantity stuff since there's not too many of us..."

Leading her out of the holoprojector room, words dived away from the food to catching up further, to galactic concerns and general talk of business in terms of the realms of both companies.

It was clear he couldn't be afraid of changing, as Danger mentioned,he couldn't hide forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom