Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Lakota-Class Starship “Blue Lightning”

Status
Not open for further replies.
515FA3F2-8246-41D3-92FA-23F21D12E9DE.png.52b1e71f998ce3a5553293d678b7454b.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a personal starship for Okkeus Dainlei
  • Image Source: (x)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Kuat Drive Yards, heavily modified by Okkeus Dainlei
  • Affiliation: Personal
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Lakota-Class Starship (Heavily Modified)
  • Production: Unique
  • Material:
  • Classification: Freighter
  • Length: 45 meters
  • Width: 7.3 meters
  • Height: 10.3
  • Armament: High
  • Defenses: Very High
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1.5
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • The ability to change the gravity inside of the ship
  • Upgraded Ship Memory
  • Storage for two speeder bikes
STRENGTHS
  • This ship is faster than most it’s size, making it perfect for escapes
  • There are many hidden compartments, perfect for smuggling items through sensors
WEAKNESSES
  • With few weapons in the ship, it is more of a “flight” than a “fight”
  • With so many custom upgrades this ship constantly needs repairs
DESCRIPTION
Every good spacer needs to own a freighter. Every great spacer has a freighter that constantly needs repairs yet is still reliable. For Okkeus, the Blue Lightning is his amazing freighter.

Since he bought it many years ago on Coruscant, the ship has received many many upgrades and changes. One thing added is the many hidden storage compartments within the floor and walls. Because hey, not everything in the galaxy is legal.

For its size it looks like a slow ship, when in reality it can actually get up and go real quick. This makes it perfect for quick escapes from the unsuspecting pirates.

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to your first factory submission! You are doing fine but we need to address an issue.

Hangar Space: x1 Small Craft

Squadron Count: (Please provide the amount of fighters this submission would have in a squadron. The average squadron for any starfighter is 12, at lengths averaging 12.5 meters. The bigger the fighter, the smaller your Squadron Count should be. The smaller the fighter, the bigger your Squadron count can be. [None: 1 | Very Low: 4 | Low: 8 | Average: 12 | High: 16 | Very High: 20 | Extreme :24 ] Squadron Sizes may be listed as just the rating.)
At 45 meters, you cannot have a hangar bay, instead you have a Squadron count. As you are the only ship, I would recommend just having it at None.

Also to do the math with that change included...None gives three ratings and Unique gives Four. Two High ratings remove two. Overall, you have five ratings you can boost up on this submission however you like for yourself.

Let me know when you made that Squadron Count change at the least.
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin I have moved up Weapons, Defenses, Speed, and Maneuverability each one class. I think that is good for rating? Could you maybe show me a link where I can find out how the ratings work?

I also changed hangar space to squadron, and listed in advanced features there is room for speeder bikes where the “hangars was. Please let me know if I need to fix anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom