Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kylo Ren

Hey,
So I'm new here and I'm still trying to get a handle on how things are done here, and even though I've only seen OC's I haven't seen anything against something like this either. So I'm just going to leave this here as everything here does seem really separate and not really story-story involved with everything/everyone else.

Time to get down to it, I'm looking for someone who can RP as Kylo Ren for my own character (which is still busy being created) I can do both descriptive, or non-descriptive RPing as long as it's more than just a few words. If you're here looking for someone to be Kylo Ren for you I can do that too. :)

[member="Dreamer"] Hello! Welcome to the board. As per our rules canon characters are not allowed to be roleplayed our time line falls hundreds of years after anything canon would have happened. So someone being "Kylo Ren" is not allowed. You could have someone be a Master sort of person to your character but specifically be Kylo Ren it is against our board and Role-Playing rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom