Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KXP-2 Slugthrower

xMUOj99.png

KrupX
K X P - 2 Slugthrower

KK4Gv2D.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a slugthower
  • Image Source: Not Available - X
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Slug Pistol
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Slugs
  • Ammunition Capacity: Small
  • Effective Range: Personal
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Damage Output: Extreme
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Barrel construction allows for nine shots from a revolving cylinder and one scattershot from the underbarrel.
STRENGTHS
  • Punch: typically chambered in .48 special, the same caliber as the Enforcer, the Slugthrower is liable to blow a man's head clean off.
  • Variable Slugs: while the lower barrel is primarily meant for scattershot, the Slugthrower could chamber all nine slugs with scattershot instead.
WEAKNESSES
  • Limited ammunition and range due to design.
DESCRIPTION

KrupX Munitions, normally focused on bombs and missiles, ventured into the realm of small arms with the intent to make a reliable slugthrower that would appeal to the average denizen of the Outer Rim. Featuring a compact design, high firepower, and variable ammunition, the slugthrower is a gun designed to terminate hostiles with extreme prejudice no matter the situation.

Last edited:
Requesting this gets moved into pre-factory while we sort out the naming conventions, since I think most of my future products were going to have names that are probably in the real world somewhere as weapons like "Doombringer" etc.

Are we sure that's how the no crossover rule works? I though it meant I can't have something taken right out of the real world, for instance "Colt Single Action Army Peacemaker" I've just never run into it applied this way before.

Could I use "Peacekeeper" if it was a rifle or blaster? MANIAC MANIAC
Can also discuss over discord if that's easier, since I have a small brain and don't understand some things the first time through, thank you!

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt

I can't speak about threads/submissions with the OP in DM or on the discord, just here, in the thread. But if you have a general question to every Judge, on the main server factory channel, you can ask.
And technically yes, if that is not a pistol, but a rifle for example, with the same name, there is not a problem. I know only, I had to ask someone who used the Peacemaker name (it was also a pistol thread) 3 weeks ago to rename it, because of the crossover rules.

And I moved the thread by OP request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom