Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Uh...Idk what to call this lol

Blaster fire erupted in the distance as a large babbling Darktrooper landed parallel among the branches of the wroshyr trees, somewhat distant to Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri . Dramatically, DK-03 flung his arms and legs out in a desperate scramble to continue to run away from whatever was pursuing him...

...and towards Kuxirra.

Kaaba and Mi laid in the root hollow that they'd made a "home," surrounded by a few shiny things. They were getting comfy from their last spree before hearing someone outside. They looked at each other before slipping their shared body out of the hollow to see someone and a droid talking. They looked confused, trying to understand what was going on. What was a Jedi doing out here anyway?

"What are they talking about?"

"Beats me."

Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri DK-03 DK-03

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
"No thank you, Mister I'm-not-a-droid. I already have a Master, and I know him better than I know my parents. I've sensed this type of feeling before. Kriff, I was raised in Darkness." She reached for the phryk quarterstaff at her back, glaring at DK-03 DK-03 . "I ask again: who and what are you? If you don't want to tell me your name, I have no problems with continuing to call you Mister I'm-not-a-droid."
Kaaba and Mi Kaaba and Mi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom