Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowledge is the Key(Open)

Interesting Teslar thought as the man invited him to join him, he walked toward the man coming into view as he step over a hill on Slade's right. If the other man knew he had been following him the whole time then he doubted @[member="Christian Slade"] would call him over to strike him down seeing as he could have done it with the force while he wasn't looking. He came up beside the man "I see that you are more perceptive then the others. It also seems you left at the perfect time since I collapsed the tomb and left the sith to their own doings" he said as the trade outpost he had seen on his map came into view.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
"It seems that way, doesn't it?", he asked, agreeing with his sneaky little companion as they walked towards the trading post. There were ships coming in to dock and others leaving just as they'd land. It was a bustling community of traders and and brokers.

"What is your name?", Christian asked, his golden eyes falling on his guest as they walked. He got a good look at him for the first time noticing that he'd never really seen quite anyone else like him. Curiosity struck him as he began thinking through the many species he'd encountered in the galaxy, but not being able to come to a conclusion as to what he was exactly.

@[member="Teslar Rantarus"]

Teslar turned to @[member="Christian Slade"] as they walked "I believe thats fair seeing as I already know yours, Teslar Rantarus of Batab 1." he said offering the man his hand and letting his hood fall down to reveal his scarred features from his years of hunting to survive on his homeworld. The wind began to pick up blowing his robe everywhere, shielding his eyes he looked ahead to see that they were almost there "So I'm curious how do you plan to get off this planet?" he said looking over at the man.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian shook his guests hand and then let his hand fall back into stride as they walked along. As the neared the town, which was more in a bit of a valley between mountains, Christian and Teslar began to scale the steep, rocky mountain they'd been crossing to get to the bottom. It took about a half hour, but they made it down in one piece.

"I'll be finding a trader in the city who is about to leave the planet. I'll pay him for his trouble and leave with him.", he said, looking over to Teslar to see the facial scarring he'd received over his years alive. "I'll ride out with him until we reach the next planet, and then I'll be home free to take public transport elsewhere."

Teslar touched his jaw in deep thought "I have an offer for you, several miles away hidden in a canyon is my ship that according to my datapad the sith have not found and destroyed. I know that you are in possession of a holocron from the tomb but what you may not know is that I to also have a holocron that I recieved from the spirit of a priest in the adjacent tomb. My offer is that we restock in the town and head to my ship then we can share our knowledge, do not worry I don't wish to kill you for the object in your cloak as the men in the tombs did." he said his eyes glancing over at the man to gaige his reaction as he pulled out his holocron "A trade if you will." He put it back into his cloak and turned his eyes ahead "That is if you want to but if you are feeling greedy like the others in the tomb do not think I will not go down easy I was born and raised on the toughest planet in the galaxy where I hunted creatures that could tear twenty men apart at once. Should you not wish to share I will provide you the same cursity you tried to show those in the tomb."
@[member="Christian Slade"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
As they reached the trade port town, Christian stopped and turned to his companion, having heard his offer. He turned and looked into his eyes, those golden eyes always so vibrant and deep. As if he could see through you as he watched you. "If you have been touched by the force, you must have sensed before this that I possess a grasp of the force that stifles the senses."

Looking away from him, Christian watched as some of the ships departed without him on it, he then looked back to Teslar and said, "I could see to our destruction, but I have not because I do not believe that those of the dark side should function so foolishly by taking to one another's throats like barbarians. I am a different breed of Sith, and if you so desire, I could teach you more than you could imagine. You must realize, however, that challenging me would not be in your best interest."

He then took a few steps deeper into the town and said, "I accept your offer, so, show me to this ship of yours and let us leave this damned planet."

Teslar followed the man through the gate into town taking the lead as they walked through resuppling as they went. Then they came to a machinist's shop where there would hopefully be old speeders for sale "Do you have any old speeders?" he asked the man. The man began to walk towards a shed "Right this way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom