Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowledge is the Key(Open)

"Oh lovely..." Marcus grumbled as his boots crunched against the red sand. Entering the general area of @[member="Morna Imura"] and @[member="Sadrion"]'s duel, Marcus' expression remained placid. They seriously were waging a miniature war on Korriban? He was sure Garoth hadn't okayed this, it was his planet now after all, he literally owned it. As the shaper and the one with the yellow lightsaber went at it, his eyes narrowed. "You are in the sovereign territory of the Sith Empire, leave now or be purged." He stated bluntly, his saber guard standing alongside him, and behind them was a detachment of Sith Army troopers. This little squall was over.

(OOC: I am DYING from that last part xD)

When the attack his Sadrion's groin, it was almost enough to make his glowing stare go cross-eyed. However, he chose to ignore the pain for th time being, and called on his lightsaber with the force. The weapon flew to his hand in the span of a few seconds, and he had it ignited and ready to strike. Playtime was over, it was time for this man to die. Ending the blizzard, icicles now hung as stalactites on the ceiling. Breaking them off, as well as some created from stone and rock, he hurled them all at once, hoping to strike something vital.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

@[member="Christian Slade"]

The good news was that Paega's kick at the other Sith Lord's private spot was successful. The bad news was that it just pissed off her opponent, and ended up him tightening his grip on her, quite the opposite of what Paega had aimed to do. Her lightsaber attack had been unsuccessful however, the other Sith's powerful hand snatching around Paega's wrist halfway through her swing. A sickening series of 'crack' sounds followed by agonizing pain in her hands told the blonde Sith Knight that she had several bones fractured and broken in her hands. "Feth!" she managed to gasp out in pain.

Paega's opponent had completely closed off possible counter-attacks opportunities, the Sith Lord being right on top of her now. No sound came out of the blonde's mouth as she tried to deny what the Sith Lord was saying about the Sith, but a part of her found that what her opponent was saying was actually someewhat true. She couldn't get the man off of her, especially now that her lightsaber hilt had ended up on the floor after her opponent broke her hand.

She gasped in as much air as possible when the grip on her neck loosened. "If you... are not ...a coward... tell me... tell me your name... so that I can... find you... and make you suffer..." Paega managed to hiss at her opponent.

Teslar had gotten halfway to the main chamber of the tomb where @[member="Christian Slade"], @[member="Sadrion"], @[member="Morna Imura"], and @Paigere Anginous fighting when he heard a troop of soldiers he had quickly moved to a side chamber and decided to stick around and see how interesting this was due to the fact that he could sense several force users in the next room. Taking care not to alert the soldiers he had followed them using the shadows as well as fallen stones as hiding places. When they reached the main chamber he stopped and watched the scene unfold before him from the shadows.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian tightened his jaw as he bore down on the woman, still not getting through to her, or so he thought. "Christian Slade...", he hissed back at the woman through gritted teeth. His eyes, now red looked her up and down for a moment, seeing that she was very beautiful, but helpless all the same in that moment.

After having given her his name, he leaned down, only inches from his face and said, "...and I could take you right now if I were a lesser man. If I were a man like the ones you fall to your knees in front of, begging to be taught."

He then leaned past her a bit, his hot breath on her neck as he whispered, "I could do anything I want to you, and you could do nothing about it. As helpless as a babe.", he said, leaning in and pressing his mouth against her neck, biting down on the woman's throat hard enough to draw a bit of blood to illustrate just how beaten she was.

"If you want to kill me, you had best learn something worth while.", he said, whispering into the woman's ear, his lips brushing over the skin of her earlobe, "...because your Masters are going to teach you NOTHING... that will help you kill a man as strong as I. A man stronger than your Masters."

"So come...", he said, finally leaning back up to look her in the eyes, no longer forcing himself on the woman as he had to make her feel helpless. "...find me one day. Maybe you'll learn something useful."

Releasing the grip on her throat abruptly, Christian reached up with that now freed hand and took the top edge of her saber in his hand. He then bore down on it, crushing the tip so that it could not be ignited again unless it was repaired and then released her hand, throwing her now broken and useless hand to the dirt of the tomb as he stood and turned to the others.

"I'll gladly take my leave.", Christian said, never intending to share the knowledge of the holocron he had found. It was no one else's but his own, and he would dispatch them all if they stood in his way. For now, however, he simply scaled the steps from the top of the alter until he reached the ground floor, the other pair still fighting. He then continued past Marcus, not saying a word, minding his own business as he headed for the entrance of the tomb.

@[member="Paega Anginous"] @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] @[member="Sadrion"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Marcus Faust"]

Teslar heard one of the sith masters approaching thankfully he had moved to a hidden ledge that was part of a dark alcove to see past the soldiers. He watched the man from his hiding place holding tightly to his new staff as he felt his wounds healing, delving into the force he examined the man seeing the holocron he instantly understood why they had been fighting.

@Paega Anginous @Marcus Faust

The tight grip by the Sith Lord on Paega's throat had left black dots across her vision. Christian Slade. Paega knew she would remember that name as long as she was alive. The blonde glared at the man, too defeated at that point to make a reply to what the Sith Lord was saying. She watched as he drew closer and drew a bit of blood from her neck, gritting her teeth but too pathetically helpless to do anything about her situation.

Just kill me now... Paega thought to herself. The indignity in which the Sith Lord was putting her through just to show off the fact that she had been so easily defeated enraged Paega. Christian Slade... I'll find you and make you suffer. I swear it by the Force... she thought as she felt his lips on her earlobe, then the man releasing her from his grip. Paega's eyes traveled downward to see her lightsaber, which her opponent had so thoughtfully made useless. As the blonde Sith Knight looked back almost defiantly at the Sith Lord, she knew that she would see to it that she had her revenge on him.

As the man left her, Paega felt herself slowly going unconscious, some blood still left on her neck. She had previously heard Imperial troopers arriving at the tombs, and she hoped they would be able to find her. As she lost consciousness, a part of her wondered if she could actually learn a thing or two from the Sith Lord that had defeated her, and if anything he had said was true.

As @[member="Paega Anginous"] fell, a dark figure caught her. Marcus felt sympathy for her, he'd been in a similar situation to to long ago. Carrying the girl out of the temple he lay her down on a rock in complete and utter silence, setting her down on a stretcher for the medics to get a look. Havingthe Emperor's former apprentice dying on his watch would be bad, plus she could turn out to be quite useful once conscious. He wouldn't know, both times he'd seen her she'd been knocked out cold...anmd that sounded kinda wrong. Looking down upon her, arms crossed, he waited for her to awaken.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

This is fething pathetic... Paega thought to herself as she found herself opening her eyes to see a Sith Knight, a sideway glance telling her that they were outside the tombs. Last time she had also gone unconscious after battling a powerful Omegan droid. It had happened again today after facing against that Sith Lord. Maybe I should start picking easier opponents... she mused.

The blonde Sith Knight blinked a few times before focusingin on the Sith Knight before her. Somehow although she had never seen him before, it felt as though he was somehow familiar, and the look on his face suggested that this may have not been the first time he had seen Paega knocked out. Despite the fact that the Sith Knight had just saved her, Paega wasn't in a mood to thank him. "Don't tell me you let that rogue Sith Lord get away with the holocron?" she remarked, her green eyes narrowing ever so slightly as she recalled how easily she ended up getting defeated by him.

I had looked behind me to see that a Sith (@[member="Marcus Faust"] thats your cue) say that we were under his home turf. I was so close to say "You don't say?" But I didn't be cause I was in a- WHOAH! Rocks flying at me like missiles. I needed to find a way to move them away from me. Cutting them inhalf with a Sword was not so smart, even if it would never dull. Still I needed something..... Bingo was his name!

The Alchemist was attempting to leave and with that, I sent them after him. (@[member="Christian Slade"] I want the holocron!) It looked like a train of pointy missiles flying towards his back. Still I needed that holocron. "Sadrion, If you want the holo as much as I do I say we team up for a few and take him." Smiling at my once old friend, I intended to fight this Sith, with or without Sadrion. Through it would be beneficial if we both went after him. And after that, I knew that we would fight for it again. But I would not let the holo leave this room!
@[member="Sadrion"], @[member="Paega Anginous"]

I had looked behind me to see that a Sith (@[member="Marcus Faust"] thats your cue) say that we were under his home turf. I was so close to say "You don't say?" But I didn't be cause I was in a- WHOAH! Rocks flying at me like missiles. I needed to find a way to move them away from me. Cutting them inhalf with a Sword was not so smart, even if it would never dull. Still I needed something..... Bingo was his name!

The Alchemist was attempting to leave and with that, I sent them after him. (@[member="Christian Slade"] I want the holocron!) It looked like a train of pointy missiles flying towards his back. Still I needed that holocron. "Sadrion, If you want the holo as much as I do I say we team up for a few and take him." Smiling at my once old friend, I intended to fight this Sith, with or without Sadrion. Through it would be beneficial if we both went after him. And after that, I knew that we would fight for it again. But I would not let the holo leave this room!
@[member="Sadrion"], @[member="Paega Anginous"]

Seeing his guard was let down, Sadrion charged and tackled Morna, doing his best to pin him to the ground. Pressing his weight against the shaper's lightsaber hand, he hoped to make him lose his grip at the least. "My purpose here changed the moment you set foot on Korriban." His voice rang out in a metallic tone beneath the mask."You're going t die like the dog that you are, Morna!" He activated his lightsaber, ready to strike down and end the man's life, the one that Xardus had once called friend. In a second, he would be but a burned carcass, another meal for the scavengers. Then, something happened. If Morna had looked closely enough, he could see the bright yellow eyes begin to dim out, replacing them with a forest green for a second or two. "Get.... Out of my head!" Xardus had regained control, or at least for the moment. Taking his blade, he shoved it against his chest, pressing as hard as he could. The plasma eventually found it's way in, burning a hole in his upper right chest. It went straight through, a clean cut. Gasping, he looked back up at Morna, his eye color fluctuating. "G-go! Get out of here!"

@[member="Morna Imura"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
It was then that Garoth had finally arrived on the scene with dozens of Imperial Soldiers and Force Sensitives enhancing his small.. royal guard. When @[member="Marcus Faust"] had contacted him with the message that there was a literal battlefield on his planet, he did not want to believe it. But now he could see that the Assassin had not been exaggerating. He looked at @TJ-1467 Jay and laughed softly: "It seems like we have a little fight going on here. Ready the men, I am going to talk to them. First act of treachery? Kill them all, do not worry about me."

He then moved closer to the two battling men, who were delirious of the amount of shit they just got themselves in. He drafted as much Force as possible, took it all in and then boomed: "Stop this at once. Or face the consequences. I give you ten seconds, then my men will puncture holes in your corpses."

Korriban was his and they were running around here playing war? He would see about that.

@Sadrion @Morna Imura @[member="Paega Anginous"] @[member="Marcus Faust"]

Teslar watched as the shaper attempted to make an alliance with the suited man to kill the man in possession of the holocron and then continue fighting for it, the barabel shook his head at the pathetic force users all he had seen was men stabbing men in the backs. he brought his staff up as somebody else entered the tomb pointing it at he entrance to the main chamber he brought the roof down with the force drawing as much as he could from it. With this down the entrance was thoroughly blocked it would take them a while to get out if they were alive but he would not stick around to find out jumping down from the ledge he walked towards the entrance of the tomb only to see @[member="Christian Slade"] ahead of him.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian smiled as he heard the booming voice as he exited the scene with the holocron in hand. He was leaving through one of the many winding tunnels that lead into the main tomb, and when he reached it's end he wold find a ship, hidden away beneath some of the rubble of the decaying temple. He wasn't alone, however, and with all of the force capable beings in the area, the force signature of a one @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] had gone unnoticed as he took his leave from the planet.

As he made his way into his ship he started it's engines so that they could warm up for the trip off the planet, not bothering to close the hanger door as he stopped and went still for a moment as he found the force. As he did, he carried his mind and voice across the sands of Korriban, back into the tomb he'd left behind. When he'd found the scene he'd once been a part of, he unconsciously smirked.

:Addressing everyone:
"Its been a pleasure to meet you all...", he said, his deep, dark voice whispering as if only inches from the ear. His presence washed over every darkened nook and cranny of the tomb as he filled it with the essence of his force. "I leave you now to your own devices, but if any of you must find me again... you'll manage."

:Addressing Sadrion:
And then, to none other than @[member="Sadrion"], Christian said only this, "You have out shined your peer through consistency alone. All along, you never sought to destroy me to gain a knowledge that was neither yours, nor mine. The other man, claiming no Sith origin even fell to his desires and tried to arrange a truce so that you both would try and take it. He tried to play the role of Sith when he had no place."

A silence set in for a time as Christian opened his eyes and sat down at his control panel...

"Come and find me when and if you make it away from this god awful sand pit. You can find me if you know how to track down "Slade Industries". Good luck."

With that, Christian finally activated the ship's hangar doors, which slowly raised and closed. His ship then slowly lifted off the ground, the rubble from the temple beginning to shift on top of the ship that it had been resting on for so long. The next moment, a silver, stream lined cruiser bolted out of one of the courtyards long forgotten in the area. Stones and wooden beams that had held up the construct flying in all directions as Christian raced off of the planet with his prize in tow.

Oh this was exciting, truly exciting.

Korriban was his world, right next to the capital, Dromund Kaas. It was his domain, that space. The throne room gathered dust, unused, but his commander's chair was worn down to a comfortable imprint of his form. A starship, the Dzu'ari was his new home. A mobile base capable of staving off an entire fleet or seizing a whole planet alone was perfect. He had no need for some chair in the middle of a room, that was useless and he'd end up rotting to death. Rather than that, he could go anywhere he liked with safety assured and still lead from the front like he always did.

However, he hadn't expected to have to use it's full potential to show some unruly inhabitants in Sith space who was boss. More so he never expected some rogue Master to be stealing from him. Such insolence would be paid for in full. Loyal Knights and soldiers were already responding to the threat, but Dranok was in the area and decided to drop by with a slight tip of the hat to his subjects. A smile grew across his face, it was time for that age-old Admiral to set his gears into motion. "Dzu'ari, activate gravity wells and tractor beams. Keep him from jumping to hyperspace and pin him to a single area. Train all available turbolasers on him and prep fighter crews."

He sighed, covering each and every aspect of a quick command. "And relay a message down to the ground team, send my thanks."

@[member="Christian Slade"] @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] @[member="Garoth Do'Urden"] @Sadrion @Morna Imura @[member="Marcus Faust"] @[member="Paega Anginous"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Smirking, Christian thought of what he'd been through with that ship as it sailed through the sky, making the perfect decoy. He'd named her the Voidheart after her black and silver design. She had been a reliable ship, but she'd served her purpose, and again she'd gotten him out of a tight spot.

He would respond to no message in relay to his ship. Not now. Not so they could trace his position if they found out he wasn't on board. That was why he severed the connection to his ships system after he issued his last command to her by way of his comm. "Prepare to jump, Voidheart.", he said, watching with those golden eyes as the engines let off a brilliant glow.

"Jump to hyperspace.", he said, then severing the connection to his ship and turning away from the sight as it would surely be destroyed. He then stared down from the canyon he'd found himself in. He was miles off, but he could still just barely see the temple he'd been in only minutes prior.

He wondered what might be going on there, but that didn't matter now. He needed to find a way off that planet. A Public trade ship, perhaps? He didn't know, all he did know was that @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] had been following him for quite some time, and he'd proven the only one cunning enough to catch every move he'd made.

It was impressive, but he didn't want to have to kill him, so for now he simply walked along, looking for the nearest trade port on his comm's secured network.

With Sadrion pinning me to the ground. I tried to get my arm up and as It became free from his Knee I could see a sudden change in the man. His skin lightened to how it once was before we had fought. and his eye becoming their natural color He stabbed himself for a reason unknown to me. Using the force I pushed him off it me and to slam into the ceiling. Should the man hit ti just right, he would be knocked out and end out little encounter. As much as I wanted to finish him off, I had another Sith ramming me up the ass saying that he would puncture holes in my carcass.

I could only smile and laugh at him as he said so. "Why send an army when you know I can defeat them numb-nut." With my sword in one hand, I drew my saber, yet didn't activate it. "Come and fight me alone like a man, Or I forever think of you as a pussy cat."

@[member="Garoth Do'Urden"], @[member="Sadrion"], @[member="Marcus Faust"].

Teslar followed @[member="Christian Slade"] not to kill him but to see what it is he did with the knowledge plus the prospect of getting another holocron or other knowledge may be worth it. Interesting enough the man used his ship as a decoy and as it was shot out of the sky he knew he would not be able to take off without getting blown to bits. His body had finished healing his wounds allowing him to walk without the full support of the staff which he strapped to his back beneath his sword. He looked on his datapads map hoping to see where the man was going and he saw a small trade port close by, he put it away keeping his eyes on the person he was following.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
"I know you're there.", Christian said, not even breaking stride as they neared a trade outpost a few miles away from the Midigorian temple in a small port town where ships would stop for repairs, bounty hunters would frequent the area to look up bounty's and mostly people would come with interesting items and artifacts for trade, among other things like precious metals, alcohol, ship parts, weapons and much more.

Finally Christian cast a knowing glance over his shoulder as he continued the trek through the rocky and hilly areas in the Mountains separating the temple from the town. "You may as well join me.", he said, feeling no real threat coming from the humanoid creature. If he was going to try to kill him, he'd have tried dozens of times before then.

@[member="Teslar Rantarus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom