Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowledge is the Key(Open)

I could hear the words of the room echo as the man spoke to me. Saying that he would not interfere with the man that Xardus had become, and me. Still the man continued to say that the would like to kill Sadrion because he was a slave to his hate. In my heart, I agreed with him. I had enough control over my body to keep whatever was inside me at bay, and he couldn't. Seeing that, I thought that he deserved a saber to the chest. Turning to face I smiled at him. Using his own words against him. I changed up my powers. Sending lightning with my left hand and fire with my right all in one stream towards him.

Though lightning could be deflected or blocked, Fire could not without the force, Seeing as such it would force Sadrion to think in was that he might have not before, because now, I would have fun toying with my once friend. "Lets play."
@[member="Sadrion"], @[member="Christian Slade"], @[member="Paega Anginous"],

Sadrion nodded, put his mask on, and ignited his bright yellow blade, its metallic hum filling the room. From what Morna had said, and from Xardus's memories, it seemed that the two were once friends, before the fire shaper had wronged him. If anything, he seemed to have changed. Instead of trying to reason with who he thought was Xardus at first, he only wanted to kill him. This was an interesting development in character. Brandishing his weapon, Sadrion opened up by sending a massive force wave in his direction, followed by a torrent of dark lighting from his left hand.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Well this is going to be fun thought Paega to herself as she slowly aimed her lightsaber at the Sith Lord @[member="Christian Slade"]. "Oh yeah? I hope you understand now that you're not going to be walking out of here unharmed." she said to the man, and starting circling him.

Without a warning, Paega charged forward, her crimson blade flying towards her opponent in an upward strike. The blonde Sith Knight put as much power behind her first attack as possible, before she let out two fast horizontal slashes at the man's upper torso, a series of attacks that sacrificed some power for speed instead. Paega was also kept herself on high caution, one simply mistake in this combat could mean she wouldn't get out of this alive.

I smiled as the Fire was sent back at me with the wave. Of all things, a wave. I stopped my powers that were being used and thrust my left hand out open wide like a stop hand. I could feel the pushing that the wave created against me. I had to lean towards it and brace for impact as the wave rammed into my barrier. Over my back I drew my Blade as it passed. intending to cause pain and blood loss. I only smiled as I stood there and the lighting that came not even a second later tickled my body to be absorbed by the blade.

Forged by mine own hand, and with Alchemy to create the Sith sword that had properties none other had. With this sword I started to feel an increase in my emotions, smiling I knew that it would feed my power as well. Walking forward to Sadrion I lashed out my left hand once more to send a stream of flames at him. Though it could be countered, it was only being used to keep him busy when I would come only a meter away.

Using a tactic that was once used by another man, I stabbed forwards with the increased speed of the wind. Though their may be no wind in here, I could direct the air to push me faster than what I could do with the force alone.
@[member="Sadrion"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian watched with those golden eyes he had as the woman slowly stalked him. She was a beautiful creature, which he thought shameful that he would have to dispatch her to the afterlife because she wouldn't stifle her urge to please someone else. She was so tightly bound to whatever code of honor there was as a Sith for her, though her faith was being abused and she hadn't even known it.

Sith didn't care for their students. They didn't worry for the allies lives as they attacked headlong in battles they were only in because they were subordinate to another who'd simply gained respect quicker than they had. Even then, kings and leaders among the Sith would be stabbed in the back by friends and allies at the mere prospect of having an ounce of the power that another had. It was a sickening, weak fact, and Christian was going to change that.

Maybe he could start here, with this young woman...

The first slash sailed past him as he threw his head back, taking a step back to put distance between he and the charging woman. He then dashed backwards gracefully landing about five feet from the spot where her pair of quick, vertical slashes sailed through the air where he'd been only a split second before. She was quick, but he was quicker. That much he knew for a fact, and in her bold offensive take to their dual she hadn't thought to defend herself, which he took advantage of.

The very moment he landed on his right foot after distancing himself from her, even before his left foot could touch the ground, he pushed off from the spot and became a blur. He moved so quickly, the force fueling his movements, that she would be hard pressed to keep a tab on him in this fight. She was going to realize this as Christian passed along side her, reaching out to strike her right arm in her stance, his right leg sweeping across the ground intent on taking her feet out from under her so that he could send her flipping forwards as he made his way past.

@[member="Paega Anginous"]

@[member="Christian Slade"]

Paega's opponent was fast. Very very fast. Ofcourse that was to be expected, he was a trained Sith as well. The Force often could easily make one several times faster. She let out a frustrated sigh as her attacks slashed through the air without hitting anything. Before she could go in for another set of strikes against the man, the other Sith Lord became a blur. A very deadly one at that.

The blonde Sith Knight gritted her teeth as she managed to block the incoming attack towards her arm with her blade with not a second to spare, her opponent flying past her. Paega was slightly suprised when she lost the footing on the ground, her opponent apparently having sweeping her off her feet when he passed her in a blur. Instead of falling to the ground, Paega did a front-flip and whirled around in the air, before landing back to face the opponent. With a heave of effort, Paega pushed out with her arms, sending a Force Push towards the man.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
As the woman responded in kind to his counter attack, Christian smiled, felling the force bubble out towards him in her immediate response. "You do not want to challenge me by way of the force.", he said as he began walking back in her direction, his body tightening as the force struck him, stopping him dead in his tracks for but a moment before he continued walking.

He was fast. He knew how to use a lightsaber. He was physically strong and he knew how to hold his own in a fight, but he had been touring the galaxy for knowledge on his own for almost his entire life. In fact, it is exactly the thing he was doing there, in that place. He'd devoted his life to knowing everything he could about the force, and he'd learned a great deal about Sith Sorcery, and had even developed his own style of Alchemy combined with the knowledge he'd gathered.

Playing with the force around him was a bad idea...

His smile grew larger and larger as he neared the girl, the spell circles in his palms beginning to glow as he said, "Obsecro autem elementorum. Flecte quod est voluntatis, Korriban!", his voice went hollow and deep as it reverberated off the walls, the ground around them all shook, and as Christian walked towards the young blonde, he clutched his fists, raising his right arm up across his chest, and then letting it fall back to his place. No sooner had he made the motion did the ground crack open next to her, a sliver of stone rushing up from the depths of Korriban intent on impaling her.

Again his raised his hand, and then the other, and one after another, pillars of sharp stone rushed up from the ground beneath them ready to skewer anything in their way.

Paega gritted her teeth as her Force Push had almost no visible affect on her opponent. A mere pause was the only pathetic way in which the Force attack had impacted the man. And with that slight pause in advancing, he continued right on forward.

She put no visible expression on her face as she heard him tell her that she didn't want to challenge him by the ways of the Force. Although Paega was slightly anxious, there was no need to panic from such threat. "Oh? Why would that be- feth!" her reply was cut short when her opponent started chanting some sort of a spell. Before Paega could react to anything, pillars of lethally sharp slabs of stone rose up quickly. Thankfully, Paega knew from experience that something bad was happening when a Force-User started chanting, so she was able to narrowly dodge getting impaled by the sharp stones.

Paega ended up doing a half a dozen jumps from spot to spot to avoid getting skewered by the stones, then charged forward at the opposing Force User, aiming a vertical blow aimed at his opponent's shoulder.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian wasted no time as the girl dashed back towards him, saber in tow. Quickly, just as she was upon him, Christian rared back and threw his fist down into the etched stone beneath their feet. His fist shattered the floor and passed on into the ground beneath, Korriban again reacting to his actions as he continued to manipulate the element of earth.

As she reached him, a sharp piece of stone split the floor a few feet in front of him and shot out towards the attacking young Sith. If she didn't change course or stop herself, she could be seriously injured, or worse. That was why Christian watched so eagerly to see what she might do in that situation. After all, he did so enjoy gauging the reactions of his opponents and trying to read them the further the fight continued.

It was a guilty pleasure, having had countless battles with bandits and even a few other Sith who'd stumbled across him on other planets, looking for relics just like that one. He'd destroyed them all, and if he had his way, he would destroy this woman too unless she came to see the error of her very own Sith Brethren.

When the other began to shoot forwards with his lightsaber, Sadrion stood firm and waited. Not only was he confident he could block the attack easily, but even if he didn't, his armor was heavily lightsaber resistant. If Morna hadn't known that, he was about to find out the hard way. Underneath his mask, Sadrion's eyes narrowed, waiting for the perfect moment. As soon as the man came within striking distance, he let loose a blizzard which encompassed the entire tomb. Morna would feel the entirety of th effects, but the others around him would also notice the sudden drop in temperature.

@[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Christian Slade"] @[member="Paega Anginous"]

What came next was not much expected on Paega's part. As she charged forward, the other Sith slammed his fist onto the ground, and a slab of sharp stone appeared right infront of him. Paega knew at this point that it was too late to simply stop. She had to keep the momentum going, except she had to find a way to manage not running head-on into the lethal obstacle.

Letting out a heave of effort, Paega jumped to her right, although the stone ended up making contact with her left shoulder, the exact same fething part where she had been injured during the battle at Yaga Minor. Letting out a gasp of pain, she felt sideways, falling on her back.

Clutching her injured left shoulder, the blonde Sith gritted her teeth, looking up at her opponent with rage.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
No sooner had she hit the ground was Christian back upon the woman. In fact, after she'd looked upon him with that defiant look of hatred he'd decided to move. His form became a blur again and he was right on top of the girl, straddling her with one knee firmly pressed into the stone beneath them, the other holding him up and balancing him.

He didn't even notice the blanket of white released by the billowing blizzard as he threw his hands out to grab the young woman by the neck. "Why do you allow yourself to be used by stronger Sith than you?", he questioned her, finally noticing the tufts of white that were leaving his body as he spoke.

He'd noticed the change in temperature, but it didn't distract him from his dealings with the young girl. As he looked down on her from above, those golden eyes grew a bit wider as he reached over and pressed his middle and index finger into her fresh wound.

"Why must Sith destroy one another when with a proper Lord we could rule this meek galaxy?!", he said, becoming a bit enraged as he did.

My blade came for him striking his armor yet doing no damage. Even though it was a Sith sword made with Alchemy it couldn't pierce the armor. Very unusual. Even then. the ground shook as I rushed at him. Only knowing that the Master was chanting something as the ground beneath us seemed to crack in some places. Once there the temp in the room dropped drastically to where it was freezing. I was a shaper of fire. Meaning I could do just about anything with heat. Heating my body up to extreme temperatures I could withstand the cold rush of the wind that Sadrion sent towards me.

Snow and hail seemed to expand out of nowhere and attach to me, but only with the heat of my body did the snow melt into water then steam away from me. "Cyroknesis doesn't work on a Shaper numb-nuts." I said towards him. If he wanted to fight with the elements then fine with me. Standing less than a meter away from each other. "You like ice?" A snarky face was present on mine. The blade that I held ignited into a blase as I brought it towards his neck. intending to decapitate him. "I love fire."

@[member="Sadrion"]

When the blade of his opponent his the neck brace on his armor, he was thankful to himself for deciding to build it as part of the suit. Keeping the temperature in the room as it was, he took his blade and rammed it upward at Morna's chest, cold murder showing in his glowing eyes through the mask. They seemed to have an unnatural glow to them now, due to the amout of control Sadrion had over Xardus's body. There would be no mercy.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

With the sword seemingly not dong any damage to the armor at all. I mean, at least he could feel the flames that came from the blade. And with the strength that I had, I could at least bruise him. Somehow it didn't do any of them. With simple ease did Sadrion sent his saber to pierce my chest. As much as I would prove that my armor could take a hit, it could only last a few. With the follow through of my hit to his neck, My sword was already in front of me, sending a simple flick of my wrist the blade went full circle smacking his saber away from me.

With my right hand, a simple pointing gesture was needed to send a force push at the lightsaber. Possibly it would remove it from his hand. Lashing out with my left I grabbed at his neck with my hand blazing with orange flames. As much as a sword could not pierce the armor, that does not mean that fire could not be stopped in the suit. I'm sure there was padding inside that was, at some extent, flammable.

@[member="Sadrion"]

Paega blinked as her opponent turned into a blur once more, and the next time she opened her eyes, he was on top of her, grabbing her by the neck. She gasped slightly as the Sith Lord's hands continued to grab her neck while also pressing into her injuries. It was agonizing, but Paega couldn't bother to take the time to try and lessen the pain, every second ticking away now was decreasing her chance of getting out of the fight alive.

"Why do you allow yourself to be used by stronger Sith than you?" Paega's green eyes gazed right back at her opponent's golden ones with hatred. "Because. The Sith Empire has trained and raised me to become who I am ...and for that I owe them my loyalty." she gasped out. Knowing that she had little time to lose with her opponent basically choking her, Paega jerked her knees upwards, aimed at hitting the Sith right between the legs.

The sudden attack would be immediately followed by a diagonal strike with her lightsaber using her free hand to make the Sith Lord get off of her. Paega knew she was facing a much stronger opponent, but that didn't mean that she would be a coward and only aim to escape.

As the four sith began to fight, Teslar reached the middle of the valley his natural regenerative abilities having already kicked in allowing him to rely less on the ancient staff for support. It was then that he heard it the sound of lightsabers and then he could feel it fear, anger, and pain he smiled "Let's have some fun."

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian seethed with anger as the woman brought her legs up and struck him in a place that was cowardly. Still, she was a Sith who he was wanting to kill more and more. He couldn't blame her, but as he doubled over on top of the woman, Christian's patience thinned and his anger grew.

"Damn you, woman!", he yelled at her amid a cough here and there. He then repositioned so that he was straddling her, no space between her and her legs for her to do damage with, but as he did she swung her saber at him to try and ward him away. Not this time.

Retracting his fingers from the woman's cut, Christian's large, powerful hand snapped around the woman's wrist halfway through her swing. He then bored down on the bones of her forearm as his grip on her neck tightened on her throat out of anger for the pain she'd forced him to feel in a place that was meant to be cared for gently and not struck with a wayward knee.

"You owe them nothing! They raised you like game on a reserve only to be slaughtered later on and eaten when you're nice and fat!", he yelled at her, his eyes slowly sinking into a deep red color as his anger grew. Even still, his grip on her throat tightened a bit more as he didn't want to hear a squeak from her mouth.

"You train and you research. You spar and you learn, but for what? Do you really think they care about you when they've been sending others just like you to their doom the moment they begin to show promise!? NO! They strengthen you until you reach a point in your training that you become a liability. No Sith wishes to be surpassed by their student. If they allow this, their fates will be sealed. That is why they send young men and women like you in DROVES to die for a cause you never really knew to begin with.", he said, finally loosening his grip on her throat, but still holding her hand back, not worrying if bones in her hand or arm would be broken.

At the exact second that Sadrion moves his weapon up, it was blown from his hand by the force. He went for it then, only to be grabbed by this man, who had begun heating his hand up. Though the fire didn't go through, it had transferred to the metal itself, and Sadrion began sweating profusely. This could not continue. Telling defiantly, he head butted the man, his metal ask bouncing against his forehead.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

(OOC: still wearing my mask)

IC:
As I grabbed ahold of his neck I tried to heat up my flames to make the man sweat all of his weight off. His saber was taken from his hands and shut off as it hit the floor. I could only smile broadly as the storm of snow 'round us must feel like it was getting smaller by my body heating up and my hand and weapon in flames. Only did my smile go away so quickly when a headbutt smacked me in the face. My grip on the man loosened as I backed up. With the loud clang that had taken effect between both of our attacks.

Clearly I was going to have a headache after my adrenaline shut down. Even then. I started to feel slightly light headed. Bounding back to him. I brought my sword to an uppercut. Not towards his head, but his groin. If I couldn't cut him in half that way, at least he would get his happy place smacked so hard he might end up like a squirrel with nuts in it's cheeks.

@[member="Sadrion"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom