Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission Knowledge is Power | New Sith Order [DE]

6ADbKVu.png

GBC9wRZ.png

Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis | Olorion Fossk Olorion Fossk | Alicia Drey Alicia Drey | Onrai Onrai | Sarrogg Ha'rangir Sarrogg Ha'rangir | Jogon Jogon

As Fossk went to prepare the boarding, Vinaze focused on the other ships' presences in the Force. Whatever horrors Onrai was unleashing upon the Mandalorians felt like a rupture in the Force, their barrage of projectiles seeming like a desperate attempt against the forces of the Darkside. But it didn't matter immediately. Distracted as the Mandalorians were by Ayra and Onrai, Vinaze shut down the ship's navigatinal computer and reached for the physical controls himself. Though he was no long the half decent pilot he'd been in his youth, he was one with the Force, and this was no delicate starfighter. All he needed to do was to guide them into the hangar of the Jedi ship.

"The Jedi will surely know of our arrival already if they are sensing the struggles in the Force that I do. Our own presence aboard their ship will increase their attention manifold."
As the shuttle set down along side the other boarding ship belonging to the Shadow Hand, Fossk was quick on the jump, with the ramp clanging against the deck like a gong of alarm. The snap-hiss of several blades jumping to life filled the hangar in a choir of death knells. It was time.

Bundled in his thick red robes, the prophet turned to follow Olorian, seeming to bear no weapon of his own. In truth, he had never been fond of lightsabers, and it had been years since he'd possessed either the strength or the physical body to wield a true Sith sword. Thus, the Jedi would find the Sith Lord to be well and completely unarmed. Yet under his breath, Vinaze spoke words of Ur-Kittat, creating an aura of uneasiness around himself. When the Jedi would come to meet their doom, they would immediately know the fear struck by the three powerful Sith making their run for the holocrons...

Ten Tempests System
Boarding the Arquitens-Class Cruiser

Deep breath in.

Deep breath out.

Control panel lights kaleidoscoped inside the boarding pod, swirling with absurd patterns.

"Uhhhhh, shit." Isar's eyes fluttered from the rush of glitter stim dust.

Heavy footfalls announced his favorite Dashade.

"Oh hey," Isar craned his head up and up and up, looking at the big guy from where he sat inside the pod, pupils wildly dilating "time to go? Finally. Kark, this is so boring."

Jogon Jogon

Darth Ptolemis’ ebon shuttle bellowed its metallic screech in the hangar as it drifted across the runway’s length. The vessel slowly came to a halt, but the ramp remained closed. Both his and Vinaze’s ship were already targets of a shower of laser fire from the
x0Aqsc1.png
platoon of mercenary soldiers right now funneling through the corridors that led out of the hangar. Only the young Fossk’s Force blast provided an anchor, repelling a wave of enemy projectiles. From there they could begin their slow advance.

The Shadow Hand rose to his feet after the crash-landing, and pressed an index finger against the center of his forehead. Telepathically, he attempted to make contact with Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze nearby.
- The Jedi must be further up. I’m heading for the nearest service corridor. I’m also releasing the rathtar to buy us time. - The scorched, damaged ramp dropped with a colossal thud and belched forth the tentacled monstrosity. Its thrashing and unpredictable movement began to carve through a number of soldiers in its path.

Ptolemis, having given the stand-by order for his pilot and co-pilot, disappeared into the chaos, aiming to escape deeper into the Arquitens to search for the Sith holocrons as soon as possible.

qXjslBU.png

Last edited:
Ten Tempests System
Aboard the Arquitens-Class Cruiser - Corridor Near the Engines

Isar Isar

Jogon paused, turning to look down on his zeltron associate. "Isar." Funny, in all the excitement, Jogon had forgotten he was there. Flying had that effect on him. Why give your colleagues any consideration when a stray turbolaser shot could turn you all into fine ash particles any second?
He sniffed the air. Spice accented the stench of burning metal. Isar wore a hazy expression. Jogon's lips pulled apart in a disgusted scowl. He didn't say anything and he felt he didn't have to.
Beneath them, the saw finally shut off. There was an audible ca-clunk and hiss as the Cheri Cheri Lady's boarding protocols ejected the excised hull-piece and sealed itself to the Arquitens. There'd be no parting them now. Not without a reasonable explosion. The hatch slid open, revealing a sleek and spotless corridor. Say what you would about the Jedi, they kept a tidy operation.
Not for much longer. "You're cooked," Jogon observed his little pink, mustached friend, "You take point."
He seized Isar by the scruff of his neck and flung him through the hatch like a sack of Garqian potatoes. The corridor was empty, as most personnel were either responding to the disturbance in the hanger or - more wisely - hiding. Jogon stepped lightly through not long after.
"Stronger Sith than us will have those holocrons before we know it. We're going to the bridge."

Last edited:
Objective: Claim the knowledge.

As he delved deep into the recesses of his mind, seeking visions and insight, the Sith Lord's consciousness was drawn to a familiar corner of the galaxy—a planet known only as Vortex. A planet he had heard about recently through the New Sith Order, but had of recent found its contents uninteresting. The images that flickered before his eyes were distorted and fragmented, obscured by the haze of the dark side. Through the swirling mists of his vision, the Sith Lord glimpsed a scene of chaos and violence. Blurred figures clad in the dark robes of the Sith moved with malevolent purpose, their crimson lightsabers carving paths of destruction through an unknown metal hall on the planet of Vortex.

As the vision unfolded, the Sith Lord found himself swept along corridors of a massive starship, the air thick with the stench of death and decay. Everywhere he turned, he witnessed scenes of carnage and bloodshed, the echoes of battle reverberating through the metal halls. Suddenly, the vision was engulfed in a cacophony of dark whispers and disembodied voices that seemed to claw at the edges of his sanity. The words were incomprehensible, their meanings lost in the maelstrom of chaos that swirled around him. Yet, their insidious presence gnawed at the Sith Lord's psyche, threatening to consume him too but these threats were naught but hollow when the inner will of their Lord opened a metaphysical eye to "observe" his supposed formless foes.

Enough. Be silent.
The hive of voices within died down.

As his physical form responded to his inner will, Immortuos extended his gnarled hands towards the open air before him, fingers curling as if grasping at the very essence of existence itself. With a surge of dark side energy, he tugged at the intangible threads of the living Force, weaving and tearing them to shape a way to the reality according to his desire. In the chamber, the temperature plummeted, frost forming on every surface as Immortuos exerted his will upon the fabric of reality. With a final, wrenching tug, he forcefully tore apart the woven energy lines, unleashing a primal scream that echoed through the chamber like the wail of a banshee. The Force itself crying out. A disturbance.

The living Force itself seemed to shudder and recoil, momentarily frozen in place as Immortuos rent it asunder, revealing a blurred and distorted window of static images suspended in the air before him. It was a tear in the fabric of reality, a gateway that connected Immortuos directly to his intended destination: the enigmatic and treacherous world of Vortex.

With a motion that suggested a sigh, Darth Immortuos stepped through the window and disappeared.

The wiry Zeltron felt the ground leave his feet and then the world spin around once, twice. Corridors up, down, and sideways. Then he landed, rolling along the cold alloy ground, and picked himself up with a sway and a little mad laugh.

"That, that's," he giggled absurdly, "you can't."

And yet Jogon did.

Vision swimming, Isar blinked a few times and then seemed to find his footing.

"Bridge. Bridge. Right... Here."

Glitterstim had a few benefits, aside from being fucking mind blowingly awesome, it amplified the user's abilities in the Force. Isar waved a hand and the light bent and warped around himself and Jogon. Of course, people would still hear Jogon's stomping footsteps, but he probably wanted them to hear.

"There. That's better. This way."

Isar waltzed down the corridor as if he owned the ship.

6ADbKVu.png

smalldivmarble.png

Sarrogg swiftly navigated away from the bustling command bridge, his steps filled with determination as he made his way towards a secluded hangar, separate from the starfighter bay, where the battle-hardened Ha'rangir warriors had gathered. Despite distancing himself, he could still hear the incessant ramblings of the witch-fiend Onrai Onrai , as she filled the holo-transmissions with the typical rhetoric that force users seemed to relish.

They boasted about their immense power and claimed invincibility, but if their claims held any truth, the Mandalorian Culture would have been obliterated by the Galactic Republic centuries ago, during the reign of the Old Jedi Order who had the numbers and means. He had faced far dangerous beasts and monsters in the jungles of Dxun and in the slave areneas of the Hutt Cartel on Boonta. Such etheral legions were simply not going to be a challenge for any seasoned combatant.

The sound of explosives were not lost as the Bulwark Mark V Battle Cruiser "The Attaton'' ran into the minds placed by Alicia Drey Alicia Drey causing the battlecruiser to shake and rumble as repair protocols were put into place. The time spent repairing the hanger to launch more Fang-Class Starfighters would impede their advance towards the Arquitens-class light cruiser, and as such the Alor of Clan Ha'rangir would have to adjust his boarding operation to account for such disruption.

The fact that the mines were not detected by the command bridge indicated that someone around them had advanced stealth systems, another issue they would have to correct. The repair of the hanger would have to wait, as the etheral legions of Onrai Onrai manifested from the void of space in an attempt to hinder them from claiming their prize.

"Order our troops to retreat from the hangar and lower decks, and activate the interior defenses. Let's raise the Laser gates in the corridors and redirect 20% of power from the engines to supply them. Those ethereal beings won't stand a chance against vaporization." Sarrogg spoke into his wrist communicator, just as the Laser gates sprang to life to halt the advancing Zhell forces. He activated a secondary command via his direct access to the central command computer, firing up the outer weaponry system around the Attaton to fire roughly in the direction of Alicia Drey Alicia Drey .

He moved through the private hanger, as the Clan Ha'rangir warriors equipped themselves with Wing-Blast Rocket Pack system from storage. Strapping himself him, as the machine came to life.

Propelling him out of the hanger doors and into the cold void of space, a single hand rested on the control panel as it blasted towards the Arquitens-class light cruiser. Finding its mark above the medical bays, as the Alor smashed his way through with his crush gauntlets, followed by his loyal squadron.

"Secure those holocrons,"

Last edited:
Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Sarrogg Ha'rangir Sarrogg Ha'rangir Jogon Jogon Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis Isar Isar

The advance of the Zhell revenants had given Onrai the opportunity to further inveigle herself into the ship, her essence entrenching itself into the vessel as the wraith-forms continued to pour in from whatever unfortunate hellscape they had been forced to linger in all these millennia. As Sarrogg Ha'rangir Sarrogg Ha'rangir and his clan's warriors traveled to their hangar, donned their jetpacks, and exited the ship, they encountered minimal resistance - a shambling corpse-thing not destroyed or blown up, but easily thrown well away or bulldozed through with a deft shoulder block. She did not go out of her way to interfere with their command staff's exit of the vessel.

When the Mandalorian leader had left, then and only then was when she decided to act, the first part of a multipurpose move made deliberately to benefit her Sith associates. Infesting the systems of the battlecruiser, she moved to spool up its hyperdrive, scrambling the jump coordinates to an enigmatic and unknown position in the bowels of deep space. A tear on the bridge and the attack of Zhell revenants on the remaining crew would keep them occupied through her infiltration. Her intent was, as the Mandalorian who commanded the ship had left to get on the Arquitens cruiser, to take the ship somewhere he could not realistically follow, then bring the ship to Otherspace for analysis and dissection. The Mandalorians aboard, presuming she was not able to disable some of the interior defenses and force either a surrender or a slaughter, would eventually tire and succumb to the advance of the revenants. That Sarrogg had no means of transportation off the cruiser aside from the Bulwark V that she knew of meant taking the Attaton out of the picture would force him to either hijack the Arquitens itself, submit himself to one of the parties trying to seize the holocrons and hope to be able to escape once they were out of the system, or, perhaps, attempt to hijack one of the Sith ships and leave the area that way.

Whatever the case, it would be his problem. The Shackler waited, still powered down and seemingly derelict. Onrai's next move would be made after the Attaton was neutralized, and not a moment before.

Ten Tempests System
Aboard the Arquitens-Class Cruiser - Outside the Service Elevator to the Bridge
Isar Isar
In Jogon's limited experience, spice rendered the habitual user an unfocused milk-sop and indigent. In Isar's case it appeared to give him a phenomenal sense of direction and additional cosmic power. Jogon still did not imagine the benefits outweighed the costs of such a predilection. He supposed taking Isar around in a pet-carrier with individual spice packets was slightly less odious than acquiring a small droid and manually downloading the schematics of every structure or ship he entered...
...But only slightly.
They wound their way through the maze of corridors. Alarms blared, followed by the occasional announcement over the intercom - usually that reinforcements were needed. Occasionally they passed a cowering deckhand that Jogon ignored. If you step on every bug you run into, the wasted time compounds quickly. At a certain point, turrets protruded from the wall, but as he and Isar could not be perceived, there was no response from them.
It was all very trite. Eventually they came upon the service elevator which led to the bridge. A pair of padawans stood there shuddering like wet dogs, sick with fear. Mirialans. Two men if you felt charitable, two boys if not. Their masters were probably in the hangar, in the slow process of being converted to ranthar excrement. This posting had probably been considered a safer bet. Bad choice.
"Oh, fuck! Fuck!" One of them fumbled with his lightsaber once Jogon came into view, igniting the weapon and revealing a brilliant blue blade.
"Shut up, Lathar!" The other one was more composed, but not by much. His lightsaber snapped to life revealing, of all things, purple. "Come no further, Sith!"
Jogon scratched his chin. "We surrender. Take us prisoner."
"What?"
The padawans exchanged nervous looks. Scared and confused: a rather pliable mental state.

Last edited:
The blade of crimson flashed about. Soresu stance taken. A form of Lightsaber combat that was specifically meant to defend against blaster weaponry. The smallest movements possible, less energy used, to defend one's self from blaster fire and even lightsabers. Letting the enemy crash against the wall you made of yourself. While typically not a Sithly form of lightsaber combat, I trained in its form for the explicit purpose of using a Lance. Knowing how best to use a longer weapon in smaller movements, would produce much a combat in which I was not expending so much energy to redirect such blaster bolts.

However, with how many that were being sent in our direction, My off hand had reached over to a cargo contained and yanked it from its position to be used as a barricade for myself and Darth Vinaze. At that moment, I could hear the massive screeching of a beast. One that could curdle blood of hardened men. I knew not what beast it was, until the tendrils of a Rathtar began yanking soldiers from their positions, and feasting upon them. Using that momentary confusion of where the beast had came from, I charged forward.

The long handle of my saber extended to be a full length saber lance. A two handed weapon that could be used for wide sweeping blows, to create distance, or to reach out and touch someone. Reducing my interta through the force, permitted me to be simply walking, but move dozens of feet in a mere second. Flying forward to send the saber through the chest of a soldier, closing gap down the shaft of my saber, picking his body up with the weapon, and racing to the next. Shutting the saber off to let him fly into his comrades before the saber was ignited again. Almost throwing the weapon out to grip tightly to the very last centimeter of its full length, the saber pierced into the faceplate of another.

Pulling it back with my normal arm length, then to swing it wide. Catching a soldier who was paying more attention to the creature that was consuming his allies than a Sith, it swept across his jet-pack. Igniting the mixture of fuels within. Sending him flying straight up into the rafters of the bay before exploding into chunks of viscera.

The lance came back to it's master, shortening back to a long handle as I closed the distance to the Doors leading to the hall that would delve deeper within the ship. Alarms blaring loudly, but lightly drowned out by the ear pieces I spoke into.

"I suggest we keep moving and trap the Rathtar in the hangar with the others. It will provide us more time to search the ship."

Yes, I was a mere Acolyte within the force. Yes, I was no where near the level of power or stature in which could command. However, drilled into me were tactics of a commander. A warrior, and a poet. Much was expected of me, even if that expectation was failure. I would prove them all wrong, and instead attempt to provide aid in voice, thought, and tactical applications. Jumping the gun? Sure, but I knew how to block a blaster.

Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis Onrai Onrai Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Jogon Jogon Isar Isar Sarrogg Ha'rangir Sarrogg Ha'rangir Darth Immortuos Darth Immortuos

"A most devious arrangement Lord Hand. My Aura of unease will keep the beast uninterested in our flesh, but its hunger will be sated with Jedi blood." Vinaze telepathically responded to Ptolemis.

As still as a stone, his arms crossed beneath his robes, Vinaze strode into the carnage. All around him the blaster bolts flew wide and wild, the Rathtar's tentacles whipped entire squads of alliance soldiers into the deck and the walls, painting them red. While Vinaze moved slowly and at perfect ease, he watched Olorian's lightning fast charge, and the deft mastery of his unorthodox blade.

He is a scion of strength, but what does the strength of the son mean for the strength of the father?

Vinaze silently followed Fossk towards the exit of the hangar in order to catch up to the Shadow Hand. Who would reach the holocrons first, or would the great strength of so many Dark Siders threaten to tear the ship apart in a fit of hubris before they could achieve anything? He wondered as he looked back at the raging Rathar and felt outside the ship the power of those not loyal to the Emperor bearing down around them...

Isar stared at the boys. Not much older than him when he fell. Fell. That's what they called it. All he did was trade an oath for power in a moment of need. It earned him so many years spent shuffling around the galaxy, in and out of prison cells.

Not much older.

He could incapacitate them. Turn them. Free them.

Free them?

But... what would be the point?

His hands curled and uncurled. He swayed where he stood, apparently unarmed. He'd long since dropped the bent-light illusion around himself and Jogon. Isar's chin tilted up and he stared down at the two kids.

The smell of lavender crept through the room.

He raised his hands.

"Yeah, we surrender. You can turn those lightsabers off."

The one with the purple blade scowled, "yeah right. Lathar? What are you doing?"

"T U R N I T O F F."
Authority rippled through Isar's words, his infliction empowered by the Dark Side. No suggestion this, but a command that dominated a weaker mind. The padawan's bar of sky-blue shrank into nothingness.

"Lathar no-"

Too late. Isar palmed and fired his blaster pistol in an eyeblink. The superheated plasma ate through the center of Lathar's chest and blew out his back, painting the turbolift behind him in viscera. Lathar collapsed and lifeless eyes stared up at at the ceiling.

"No, no, no, no. Lathar! LATHAR!" the other Miralan screamed, sobbing, tears streaming down his jade cheeks.

Isar stared down his nose at the corpse, lips pursed, chin tilted high, and felt.... hollow.

Cold.

Like the weapon he was, the young Olorion Fossk Olorion Fossk plunged himself into the wave of enemies before them. Equaling the ferocity of the rathar, the two monsters, thirsting for blood, slashed up many from the influx of soldiers in the hangar. The lethal dance of this pale, shadowy warrior of the New Sith Order proved undoubtedly effective. The carnage was absolute. More so, he was able to defend the two lords from all angles. As a sign of approval, Ptolemis addresses him as the two elder Lords catch up to him. - Leave the soldiers to the rathtar. I sense an oncoming disturbance. We need to hurry.

In contrast to the youthful vitriol of Fossk, the two Sith Lords walked side-by-side out of the hangar - this was all made possible due to Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze 's commanding aura and a projected sense of unease onto the minds of their enemy. His lightsaber igniting intermittently, Ptolemis deflects only a couple of stray blaster shots as they close in on the corridor leading out of the hangar. Yet, just before the Arquitens would swallow them up, a foolish soldier stumbles before them, gripped by utter horror and the meaning of what he sees in the form of the two Sith Lords - death.

Jaw and shoulder tense, Ptolemis thrusts out his arm in the direction of the idiot; like a rope and knot, his telekinetic limbs curl and tighten around the soldier’s ankle faster than he could react. In the same motion, he yanks at the invisible rope and the soldier’s body flies at him. A pink flash, and his life is no more - his bisected torso rolls past the two Sith Lords, who are now creeping dangerously close to the purported trophy room of the Arquitens.

As the ominous march of the New Sith continues along the corridors of the Arquitens, Ptolemis says to Darth Vinaze next to him.
- Now it’s certain. Most Jedi will be waiting for us at the holocrons. - Then, the masked Lord looks at the young Fossk, hopefully still keeping up with them. - The ship cannot jump to hyperspace. Crash it, if you have to. - The solemn footfalls of the walking Sith echo in the tunnels.
9KmHn52.jpg

Elsewhere on the ship.

Alarms snake up-and-down the portside corridor of the Arquitens; nearby, a pile of heavy crates, and some sort of cargo hauler machine stands idly by. Only a few screens and alcoves break the grey monotoneity of the long corridor. The blackened wound in the young padawan’s corpse still sizzles on the cold, hard floor; a story forever untold leaking from his lifeless eyes. The other padawan, though still alive, is shattered inside - barely holding the lightsaber in his hand. He looks at
sIJYjq5.jpg
Jogon Jogon and Isar Isar knowingly. Broken, losing his last shreds of hope.

But then, a colossal bang! From the side, a large sheet of thick metal wall plating flies off from its place and crashes into the opposite wall, stumbling to the ground amid metallic echoes that drown out even the repeating evacuation protocol on the starship comms. From the newfound opening, a figure wearing the traditional robes of the Jedi steps out. He looks at the padawan on the floor, then at the one frozen in shock.
- Abandon ship immediately. Go to the escape pods. - Then, with a scowl that speaks volumes, he looks at the two intruders, ignites his green saber, and with his command over the Force, commences the fight by flinging the metal sheet toward the two killers before him.
qXjslBU.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom