Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knives Out (One Sith vs Galactic Republic on Ruusan) OOC

[member=Taeli Raaf]

Saw your post! I think I love you!

Here, have a flower!

article-0-183031BC000005DC-609_634x358.jpg

[member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Aela Talith"] [member="Micah Talith"]

lol call me selfish but one I fail to see how Sabena has anything to do with Vengeance dueling Micah. Or even Aela has anything to do with Vengeance dueling Micah.

On that note however I am sure our good friend Viktor would love it if somebody distracted Aela long enough for him to actually get into the fight.

While yes I am being that guy the length of time this has gone on is bordering on Invasion style dragging on and on.

Vengeance said:
[member="Warok the Defiler"] [member="Aela Talith"] [member="Micah Talith"]

lol call me selfish but one I fail to see how Sabena has anything to do with Vengeance dueling Micah. Or even Aela has anything to do with Vengeance dueling Micah.

On that note however I am sure our good friend Viktor would love it if somebody distracted Aela long enough for him to actually get into the fight.

While yes I am being that guy the length of time this has gone on is bordering on Invasion style dragging on and on.
A skirmish has no time limit!

And I'm nagging Sabena's writer.

And the reason is because we came to this invasion as a group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom