Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knives Out (One Sith vs Galactic Republic on Ruusan) OOC

OOC Stuff

Not too many rules here. The thread is meant to be a story-driven PVP skirmish primarily, not a full-scale invasion. NPCs are ok if they are background noise or flavor. The main focus of this thread will be a Sith attack and attempted destruction of the main Jedi Academy, but your character can start anywhere near it, perhaps a Republic spaceport or somewhere else like a base. As the thread goes on have your characters converge on the Jedi Academy. Acolytes or those without a ship are welcome to travel down on Sage Bane’s dropships.

Remember to develop your character, PM your fellow writers if there are any questions or concerns, and most of all HAVE FUN.

TLDR version:

• Skirmish is invite only (PM me pls)

• NPCs allowed (just don’t go crazy, you bloodthirsty heathens)

• Take your time getting to the main location and tell a story

• PM your fellow writers with questions or concerns

• Feel free to prearrange duels here

Please mark tags with the below:

Objective:
Enemies:

[member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Dair Cotarin"] | [member="Zylah Dvale"] | [member="Travot Ravenna"] | [member="Setzi Lunelle"] | [member="Relit Vandal"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Viktor Noali"] | [member="Melori Raaf"] | [member="Tanek Santii"] | [member="Saiah"] | [member="Vengeance"] | [member="Darth Valdra"] | [member="Kerstas"]

[member="Sabik Dhami"] [member="Aela Talith"]

Aela, I'm assuming that you'd be joining on the Republic side?

If [member="Corvus Raaf"] is ok with it, we could put both you and Sabik in there since you're two opposing members.

Just to confirm that we'll be opening this up to non-TJO Jedi - which means we'll have to move the location - given it's GR Jedi Order building and non-TJO Jedi would not be there.

Once we've decided the new location, we'll let you know.

EDIT - see post below

Changes now are not going to work logistically, so we'll just have to go with how it was initially set up.

It was supposed to be a Republic TJO versus One Sith skirmish - and the Jedi Order site was to be the focal point.

That target is likely to still be the case, but a few rogue Jedi will be joining in as well. If you wish to participate, I'd recommend you ask [member="Sage Bane"]

[member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Kana Truden"]

DoCWPBx.gif

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

Eh...while I do plan on Dair to learn Valkyri singing/poetry, he hasn't yet. He still sticks to only singing in the shower....and none of you are invited!

Anyone care for a duel? I don't care if you're a higher rank than me or not. Knights and Masters feel free to fight, or acolytes. Heck, feel free to stack me. I don't care if I win or lose, a good story will be enough for me.

[member="Varus Shatterstar"] | [member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Dair Cotarin"] | [member="Zylah Dvale"] | [member="Travot Ravenna"] | [member="Setzi Lunelle"] | [member="Relit Vandal"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Viktor Noali"] | [member="Melori Raaf"] | [member="Tanek Santii"] | [member="Saiah"] | [member="Vengeance"] | [member="Darth Valdra"] | [member="Kerstas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom