Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killing To Learn [Master Needed}

Having recently been hired full time by his lord and emperor, James wandered to the Citadel via rooftops to look into furthering his training in the Force. He hoped to master some new talents and tricks to utilize in aiding his Emperor achieve his goals. As always, dressed in his white armor, hood pulled up, and red belt sash flowing in the light breeze, James stood on top of an adjacent building to the Citadel, looking up at its impressive architecture and size.

Rexus Drath

It was Rex's day off when he had got called in to train some new kid but hey whatever. It was only his equivalent of Sunday, "I swear to glob I will burn this place." he said in a frustrated voice. His new student was not in the lobby or the garden. Hell he wasn't even in the head. But Rex would find him, oh how Rex would find him and give him an ass chewing if he was ungrateful, Rex didn't like to brag or anything but he had gotten really good at slaying the hearts and souls of privates and lance corporals in the storm trooper corps. He had even perfected his knife hand, he would break that out later if need be.

Walking around in the garden looking for this James Rexus sighed and pulled on his dreads. He wasn't really dressed for work, it was his day off after all. He looked liked Xzibit was about to pimp his ride with his baggy clothes and twisted hat. Though Rex didn't need his ride pimped, it was dope enough as is. Rex looked around some more then sat down on a bench in the garden letting off a large sigh.

Then that's when it happened, he looked up and saw the hooded man. Standing up in almost a rage he looked up and pointed his knife hand up at James "HEY SECRET SQUIRREL!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I CALL MARACO TO BEAT YOU!!" Rex yelled at the top of his lungs then looked over his hand. It was perfect, fingers extended and conjoined, thumb not sticking out at an angle. "The perfect knife hand." he whispered as a single year rolled down his left cheek.

@James Mathison

James was staring up at the immense size of the Citadel, lost in thought, when a voice down behind him shot through his space-out.

"HEY SECRET SQUIRREL!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I CALL MARACO TO BEAT YOU!!"

James turned and saw the same man who'd brought him to the medical tents back on his first job. O'reen maybe, or was it...? He shook the thoughts out and walked to the edge of the building and stepped off. Gliding softly to the ground, he bent his knees in preparation for the landing. James walked over to the man who stood, arm extended, and hand in a flat shape, he appeared to be tearing up.

Uh,...Sir?

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus stood there still looking at his perfect knife hand, it was just so beautiful. If only be had the chance to shove it in some boots face. He contined to look at it lost in the trance of the perfect toss. Then that's when it happened, a voice pulled him out of the greatest moment of his life. "Oh um yes!" he said looking over to the man, Rex didn't really remember him, he had saved a lot of people in his days and they really just started to look alike to him.

He called Rex "sir" by the way Rex was dressed he didn't look like a sir. And you only called officers Sir. "Don't call me sir, you call the flyboys sir. Just call me Rex or gunny." pulling up his data pad Rex looked over the mans file he was sent. "Okay, Mathison. Now I will be your instructor and before I begin my control and teaching I have to say this." taking a deep breath Rex spoke

"I am shadow knight Rexus Drath, I will be your instructor on your path to learning ways of the force to weapons training and things of that nature. If you have a question feel free to ask me or any of mr fellow instructors at any time. If ever you find that you feel abused by one of my instructors then report it to me. If you feel if I have ever abused you then report me to my superior. In case of an emergency or Godzilla starts to burn down Atrisia please contact me and remain calm. That being said I expect you to move with speed and intensity and I promise you that you will learn and become a full fledged inquisitor." taking a deep breath after he gasped Rex looked to him and smiled "Ready to begin?" he asked James @James Mathison

James hadn't the slightest idea what was going on in Rex's head but, he seemed intelligent enough to become a master/inquisitor. So James trusted him, also he saved James' life. Without hesitation, James nodded, Yes Rex.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Okay your new nick name is Secret Squirrel, now let's begin. Follow me please." walking through the garden Rex sighed and smiled looking at its beauty surly this place was perfect to learn about how the force worked in a peaceful calm setting. "Do you have a saber?" he asked the younger gentleman, "Also tell me about yourself and do t give me that what do you want to know crap. Because if I find you are keeping things from me, you ass is more than grass." he said to James trying to get him to say more than two words at a time

My only saber is a vibrosaber, he patted his sheath.

I am an orphan from Nar Shadaa, was trained in the art of stealth and assassination by a forsaken Sith. I've been working any contract I can get my hands on. Assassinations, man-hunts, bounties. Then a man contacted me about my abilities, your emperor. He had me assist in the dominion of O'reen. Where I met you. Rex.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

@[member="James Mathison "]

"Touching, now tell me child what do you know of the force have you ever been able to channel it to your will?" he kept asking the smalleran questions wanting to understand exactly who he was working with and how he could best help him use the force to his will. Rex was experienced and he would help him anyway he could. Rex would either be his best friend, or his worst nightmare if he crossed him .

"You are a assassin and I saved your life, you know that whole invasion was rather fuzzy." he said to himself trying remember exactly what he did

Rexus Drath

Stopping he sat down in the gardens and looked at his new student. He wasn't much for words and rex respected that. But to teach this man he had to find out more about him. He needed to find that thing that made him, him. "What drives you my student." he asked him in a soft voice. Rex was calmer now and wasn't so upset on wasting his day off with his new student.

"What gets you out of bed in the morning? What do you live and love for" he asked James. He would use that to help the man channel his powers. Through knowing that he could use it as a block to help him build upwards in his strength and knowledge of the force. @Jams Mathison

I thrive on doing what is right, defending those who cannot do it for themselves. My blades may be for the highest bidder but my life is for the weak and scared. I do not wish to become the people's hero, but their protector, guardian, their shield, now that is what I want most.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus sighed then spoke "I will be right back." walking away for a minute he walked into the nearby building. After a few minutes he came back holding a small house cat, walking up to James he stood a few feet away. "This cat is now your best friend, you will love this cat and take care of it. It never leaves your side. Understood?" throwing the small furball over to him we walked back through the gardens. "Follow me." he said continuing through the gardens. @[member="James Mathison "]

Rexus Drath

"That is not a cat, that is a way of life. Your best friend, you are his protector, so I want you to bond with the cat." he said to James, there would be a way to trigger his power and Rex knew exactly how to do it, but for now he would have to play stupid games with James in order to do it. "If that cat leaves your sight I am having you run laps for days before going to find it. I'm gonna make you strong." he said with a laugh afterwards. He would get him to bond with the animal. It would be more than just a cat. @[member="James Mathison "]

Rexus Drath

"Felicia." he said to his student, it was really reference to a game the writer was making but Felicia was still a good name for the cat. Sighing Rex began to walk into the nearby buildings. He would give the new Inquistor a brief before he took the cat and him out on a field operation. It was going to be a very long thread but he was confident that at the end of this James would be a knight. He had never failed a student before and he would not today.

"Okay, we're going to get you some action." he said to James. He would show him what it was to be one of them. How violent the world could be. @James Mathison

Felicia, hmm, a good name don't you agree, he said looking into the feline's hazel eyes. She was black with white patches, or was it white with black patches, either way. He cradled the cat and followed Rex.

Action? What sort of action?

Meow...

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

@[member="James Mathison "]

"Okay, So let's begin." standing in the empty class room Rex showed James and his cat to their seats. "So, this is a safety brief. If you ever have a question please wait until the end of the brief." standing down at bottom of the class Rex was not really dressed in teaching attire, he looked like he was about to go to the hip hop opera. "My name is Knight Rexus, and I will be your operation safety officer. Before we head out there are four basic rules." he cleared his throat then pushed a button on a holo record.

Popping up in large font a few sentences came up and Rex read them aloud. "Rule One! Never expose yourself or your identity as an inquisitor!" pushing a button it switched to another set of words "Rule two, do not kill unless needed. We prefer to take them alive." repeating the process he continued to read "Do not get caught, ever. And if you get caught do not talk." it was almost over now, "Rule four, know your target and what lies beyond it." finishing his brief he hit the lights and sighed "Any questions?"

Never expose myself, I got that down quite well. Rule two will be difficult seeing as how that's how I've made my living up to now. I won't worry about being caught. What do you mean about knowing what lies beyond my target?

Meow
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Okay secret squirrel, knowing your target and what lies beyond it means two things." coughing Rexus cleared his throat to explain himself. These things were more tedious than weekend safety briefs but oh well. Someone had to teach the younger generation what was up, "Okay the first part of knowing your target is easy. Get to know them, what do they like dislike. Routines, things like that. The second part of knowing your target and what lies beyond it is easy." he said before pressing a button on the holotape powering it down "Say you have your target in your sights, now you are about to take the shot or anything of that sort. What is beyond your target, is it civilians? Will they be hurt if you attack? Just knowing your surroundings." giving his little speech he chuckled and smiled "Any more questions?" @James Mathison

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom