Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killing To Learn [Master Needed}

Felicia put up her nose as Rex pet her chin, allowing the attention but not enjoying it.

Meow Sarcasm oozing from the feline

James felt like this technique would be very useful in his endeavors. He nodded at Rex's offer and walked back a few paces when his comm chirped. A message scrolled across the screen...

Mathison///...Target Location///...Trandosha///...Target Name///...Vazk Verdu///...50,000 Credits///...High Priority Target///...Contract Holder///...Reeka The Hutt///...Location of Payment///...Nal Hutta///...Transmission Terminated///...

Walking back up to Rex and Felicia, Master I have to go, I will return, unless you'd like some extra cash, then we need to go to Trandosha...Felicia you up for some hunting?

Meow meow, Her ears perked up and tail started moving excitedly. She got into a pounce-stance.

I'll take that as a yes, he scooped her up and waited for his master's response.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

well the mission could always wait, this was another good chance for the master here to see what his student was capable of in a scenario of tracking a person down and dealing with them. "Sure, you going to drive?" Rexus chuckled then proceeded back to the citadel with his student and their cat " The cat still comes though" he said to him trying to get his master plan still working @James Mathison

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom