Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killing To Learn [Master Needed}

James knelt down at the edge of the dresser, he noticed a glint of something on the floor under the dresser. Wiping it with a finger, he brought it to his tongue, metal. He searched the edge of the dresser and found a dent on the bottom corner, on it was synth-skin and metal transfer. How could there be flesh AND metal on this dent?

He looked around and found a deep impression in the rug on the floor, too deep for any normal person, whoever was here was very heavy, and some part or most of him was made of metal. The print appeared to lead to the window, his eyes were immediately pulled to a black hair, on the windowsill. He moved to it, and found a faint trace of blood. The scent seemed more potent than it should have, AND it smelled off. Synthetic almost, or recycled. He saw another metallic transfer on the ledge on the outside of the window.

I think you are half right about either droids or Force-Users. First. there's flesh and metal transfer on the bottom of that dresser there...and a deep footprint in the rug there, like the floor under it is dented. Meaning someone/thing heavy. Second, there's a little bit of synthetic blood on the windowsill and another transfer of metal on the exterior of the windows ledge... I hypothesize that we are dealing with either a Cyborg or some sort of Human-Droid combo. What do you think Rex?

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus watched his student go to work analyzing the crime scene in front of them. He plucked the hair and noticed the dent in the floor this kid was good. He learned and picked up on things quickly, this was good. Rex could teach him many things in the near future but for now they had a strong lead. A possible HRD or a cyborg, this was not good. The droids were always stronger faster and faster, yes they had the force on their side but it was tough to push something that big. "Good work, now let's wrap our heads around this." walking over to the window Rex opened it and looked out. Across from them was the rooftop of another apartment complex. Looking out Rex could see a dent in the small amount of gravel that covered the roof.

"It's a droid alright, and we have a trail. Follow me." Leaping out of the window Rex pushed off with the force and landed adjacent to the set of foot prints, they would follow them for as long as they could. It seemed wherever this guy was going he liked sticking to the rooftops hopefully they would lead them to wherever this guy was going. So Rex looked back at James and waited on him. They would talk more about it on the way there @[member="James Mathison "]

James nodded to Rex as he jumped across the gap. James took a half step then leaped from the window. He may have undershot it by a tad but he landed squarely on the ledge. Stepping down, James caught the trail his master had found. James again only nodded in approval of pursuit. Let's Go he thought to himself.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Running from rooftop to rooftop jumping with the help of the force Rexus and James made their way until they reached the end of roofs to jump on. They were almost there by the looks of it. What they had found looked to be an old deserted steel mill that was quite clearly the hide out of the bad guy. "Okay, sense with the force. What does it tell you." he asked his student to reach out and feel the area around him and sense what was going on in the factory below @James Mathison

James took a moment to catch his breath then reached out with the Force. He felt no presence except a small one. Near the center of the warehouse.

He pointed to the center of the building, There, a small child is in the center. I can't find anyone else. They either are full droids, or aren't here. How should we proceed?

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"We knock." Jumping down from the ten story building Rex used a force push to break his fall. Looking up at him he waved, "Get down here!" Rexus walked to the factory and up to the door and awaited his student. He would certainly help this child inside, but the two of them could handle it. Besides this was a good way for the pair of men to get a good fight on and see where all his training landed James @[member="James Mathison "]

James took a couple steps back to get a running start. He launched himself with a Force Jump. With the aid of the Force, he landed the ten story jump like he just hopped off a curb. Looking back across the street to his master, he gave a slight grin. Without a word, he found a shadow and disappeared into it. Using Force Cloak and Force Supression he became invisible to all being nearby.

He slinked his way to the roof where he found a whole in the metal. Looking in, he saw the boy bound and on a chair in the center of a spotlight. All around him were assassin droids. IG models James thought. He waited for his master to do something.

@[member="Rexus Drath"].

Rexus Drath

"Damn secret squirrel" Rexus said to himself as he chuckled. He did have some force power after all and he was going to need that for what was going to happen right about now. "Okay. Here we go" knocking on the factory door Rexus spoke. "Hello I'm from the boys and girls club of Walala." the assassin droids immediately swarmed off the boy and made their way towards the seven foot tall steel door.

Taking a deep breath the mentalist Rex reached out through the force and tapped into his students mind to send a message. "Go now!" rang into his head giving him the signal to grab the boy as he would distract the robots. "AND WE'RE HERE TO THEOW DOWN!" bursting the door off it's hinges the large piece of metal tumbled and hit a few of the droids crushing them. As for Rex, he activated his silver saber and walked forward. @[member="James Mathison "]

James felt the words Go in the back of his mind. He dropped through the hole in the roofing blades out and aiming for the servos of the nearest droid. Silent as the night, James descended upon his target. All the would be seen by the child and his master would be a white flash coming down onto an assassin droid. His knives piercing the connectors at the base of its neck, severing the head from its body. The droid toppled over deactivated. James took a defensive stance ready for a counter from the remaining droids.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Shortly after Rexus began to to cut down the remaining droids that were in the warehouse. "Get the kid home, I will take a look around" the coast was clear and they could get the kid home. Rexus would stay behind and wait for his student to catch up as they would together search the place for any clues. They were on to something big here and with the help of James they could take this on. @[member="James Mathison "]

James finished off his last droid, then ran to the child.

It's alright. We're here to help you. What's your name kid?

Kyle,...my name is Kyle.

Alright Kyle, I'm James and that is Rex. We're going to take you home.

Okay...I miss my mommy.

Don't you worry bud, we'll get you there in no time.

James picked the kid up and ran him out of the warehouse, He radioed in for a single unit from the Imperial Patrol to come pick the boy up and take him home. After a few minutes, the Patrol Officer took Kyle home and James returned to his master.

What next Rex?

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Well we find out who ordered these droids to take the kids" Rexus was no good at droids and machinery but he knew a guy who was. "Lets go." reaching down Rexus picked up a droids head Rexus held it under his arm and chuckled to himself "I hope you like sweaty tech dudes. Let's get back to the car before the cat pisses on my seats." walking back Rexus would take this data to a friend of his. This would certainly be a fun time, they were hot on the trail and they were going to get closer to what was going on. @[member="James Mathison "]

James followed Rex back, Felicia sat, annoyed on the seat. She must've wanted to join.

Aww sorry girl, had to leave you here for the last part. Don't want anyone stepping on you.

Meow, with obvious disdain.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus chuckled and looked over to check his seats for cat piss. It was clean and the cat was free to live another day. Starting up the engine Rexus span the wheel and pulled out of the parking lot. "Okay let's put our heads around this." throwing the severed droid head in the back of the car with the cat Rexus thought to himself quietly before speaking again. "Now, who would program droids to steal children?" asking the question Rexus drove around the streets thinking about what exactly was going on

"These are top of the line droids so obviously someone with means to an end." Rexus looked over to his student to ask for his opinion. "Did you get any force sensitivity off that kid? Cause they could be force sensitive. And you know when you get them young the possibilities are endless." taking the quote it was true, with the kids being force sensitive it would make sense why someone would want them. That was a little food for thought as they pulled their way up to where they needed to be @James Mathison

I felt something but I don't think it was coming from the boy. He may have been a decoy so that the others could be extracted with us distracted. I hope whoever has them isn't going to do with them what I fear someone with this(Pointing at the droid head) kind of money to toss about on a distraction would do.

Felicia jumped into James' lap and clawed his hand to pet her. To make up for him not taking along he supposed.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"I freakin hate cats man, all they do is meow and piss everywhere before scratching up my sofa." Rexus put on some music on his stereo, the bass pounded in his trunk as he thought to himself. "Okay, so we got high end droids picking up kids. This was a pick up point whoever was taking them to grab the kids and take them to a secure location. Once we crack this thing open we can handle this." sighing to himself he made a left turn as the music played still.

Pulling up to small house Rex parked and looked over to his student. "Let's go, take the cat." stepping out he walked up to the door and knocked and looked up to a camera watching them. "Open the door Tiberius!" he said to the camera as he tapped on it "It's Mister I!" pulling up his shaggy pollo and cocking his hat Rexus awaited the guy to open up. @[member="James Mathison "]

Rexus Drath

"Okay, just follow my lead." with a buzz the door opened and Rex and his student stepped inside the building. Walking down some stairs into a basement "Rule one kid, never go into basements unless its needed. It's a screaming concrete death trap." as they made their way down Rex came upon a rather portly fellow to be polite about it playing a few games on the holonet. "Yo Tib! Catch!" tossing over the droid head he gave it to the geeky man.

"So tell me what's up with it." Rex said as the man scoffed, "Yeah sure I will just run a quick scan in the movies! Do you have any idea how long it will take me to do this?!" whispering over to James he looked at him "Mind trick him, get his tubby ass started." using this as an chance to learn he smiled then waited on his student @[member="James Mathison "]

James reached out with the Force and into the mans head. He focused hard on the idea of Felicia urinating on all of his equipment and how if he worked fast, maybe he would get a free meal out of it. The man went from disgust to joy and hunger in seconds and immediately went to work on the head.

James chuckled slightly as he scurried about.

Meow

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Very nice, you see when you enter a persons mind you need to be careful to not leave any damage. You can wipe minds, plant ideas, when it comes to the abilities of mentalist the possibilities are endless. I'm a mentalist and if you want to know more I will help you." As Rex watched the man scurry about he looked down at the cat and pet it under the chin "Fraking hate cats man." he said as he continued to pet it before pulling away.

As the man finished his work he handed Rex a holotape with the data they needed on it. Grabbing a few hundred credits he placed it on the desk and walked back up the steps. "Let's go secret squirl." he said as he moved up the steps still so they could go over the information. @[member="James Mathison "]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom