Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Killing To Learn [Master Needed}

Rexus Drath

"No but you can have my boot up your ass, you can have that at any moment. Just call me up and say Hey Rexus, can I get that boot? And of course me being the generous man I am I will happily ablidge your rectum with my boot." Rex said grabbing his stuff, sighing afterwards. This was going to be a long field operation, "Lets go boot." he said to the young man as he walked towards the armory so they could gear up. Rex would take the kid out and see how he was under pressure

"Don't forget the cat." he said to him, it would help him build responsibility and things of that general nature. It would help in the long run of Rex's plans on how to have him freely tap into the force. @[member="James Mathison "]

Rexus Drath

Where they were headed was the parking lot of the building, there had been reports of kid nappings here in the capital city. That was normally a job for police and local law enforcements but the last time the kidnapper was spotted it was him jumping out of five story apartment building and hitting the ground running. That in itself said one of two things. Droid or force user, and that was their job "Okay here's what gonna happen. I'm going to be Agent Orange and you are going to be a crime lab examiner Dr.Dre, these are our code names. Try to remember them." he said to James as they made their way into the parking garage @[member="James Mathison "]

Orange...? and Dre...? Whatever you say Citron.

James was in a smart mood, kidnappings weren't to joked about, but it kept him from delving too deep into the sadness of it all.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"You honestly thought those were are real code names?" Rex said chuckling afterwards, they didn't really do code names. He was honestly messing with the kid but still they had a job to do. Walking up to a sleek black speeder in the garage Rex got it and looked over to the man and his cat. "Get in Dre and cat." he said to them sighing afterwards. Rex was getting too old for these things. @[member="James Mathison "]

Eh, whatever tickles your fancy.

He put Felicia on his lap when he sat down in the speeder. Buckled and ready to move, James waited for @[member="Rexus Drath"] to get this show on the road.

Meow

Rexus Drath

"Okay, here's the deal. Just stick with me and do as I say and things will be easy." Starting up the speeder Rexus pulled out of the parking spot and drove forward and exited the citadel and onto the man road. "So secret squirrel tell me about yourself? I mean what are your hobbies?" he said trying to make small talk before throwing him a file filled with the sighting and MO of the kidnappers. Always strikes at midnight and exits through windows to vanish into the night @[member="James Mathison "]

I have no hobbies. I have contracts and I have training. That is it.

Meow meow...

James flipped through the file, noticed a key detail. The assailant's footprints had been recorded after the most recent kidnapping. He/They were getting sloppy. James noted the shape and size of the boot. He set his chrono timer to go off around 11:30pm

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

"Well you have a hobby now, it's called that cat and you taking care of it." Rexus laughed a bit as they sped down the road and to the main city of Jar'kai. "You know you really need to get a hobby man, training is good and all but I like to collect hollow comics. Everyone has a hobby!" He said to James as they neared closer and closer to the last crime scene so they could gather clues through the force. He would teach him about perception while he was there and how the force could sense things around him others could not. @[member="James Mathison "]

Rexus Drath

"Liven up a little man, you can't take things do seriously or else." Rexus commented on the lack of words his student was giving him. But hey he wouldn't pass judgment on the kid. We all started somewhere, and Rex started around eight hundred years ago so he couldn't blame him still. "We're pulling up to the main crime scene, you ready to learn something?" asking his student the sleek black speeder rode through the city streets, it certainly was a sight to see the capital of this planet. @[member="James Mathison "]

Rexus Drath

"You're impossible." Rex sighed and parked his speeder outside of a apartment complex. They had a few things to take down while they were here and a few things the kid would have to learn. "Okay, you need to learn a few things. The force can help you feel everything around you. If can raise your perception and your senses. Sometimes it can even show you what happened. But for now let's stick with the basics." walking up the steps Rex opened the door of the apartment complex and into a nearby elevator where he would wait for his student to join him in. @James Mathison

Rexus Drath

"Mother Frakker do I look like a Jedi to you?" before James could enter the elivator Rex held a hand out and the door closed "You can take the stairs" Rexus chuckled and the elevator left without James and Rex sat back listening to the elevator version of most famous cantina music. Once it got to the top he would wait until he James had arrived. @[member="James Mathison "]

James took the chance to see which floor Rex stopped on and stretch his assassin muscles. He took a running start at a wall, up about eight feet, he jumped for a balcony of an apartment. Reaching it, he then proceeded to bound upwards between balconies until he reached the desired floor. Going through the apartment itself, James waved at the family sitting around their dining room table for lunch.

He met Rex at the door to the stairs where he was waiting for James to arrive.

So, what's next boss?

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Standing outside the door of the apartment Rexus looked over to the approaching student and waved once more, they were going to go inside and check it out for themselves. The family living there wouldn't remember them once they entered, "Okay kid, just follow my lead and listen to what I say." opening the door Rex focused through the force and cast a aura of nothing to see over here. They would be all but invisible to the family here.

Walking inside he looked to the family and waved his hand, "You all suddenly need to use the bathroom." He said to them before the grieving family left to go crowd the water closet. "Now feel around you, feel the force and tell you what feels off about this place. Something the police missed." he looked to his student hoping he could use the force to enhance his perception @[member="James Mathison "]

First, what are the parameters of the kidnappings? Second, What is the Kidnappers MO? Third, what have the authorities found already?

James scanned the room, looking for clues to the identity, MO, and possible location of the kidnapper. His eyes saw everything, the room was crystal clear. James felt the air slow down. He tuned himself to the room. His breathing slowed as he searched for anything seemingly out of place.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

There were a few things out of place,when the young inquisitor scanned the room. The force reached out to him to tell him that things were off here, what took these children were not force users. But droids, human replica droids. Why would droids want to take children? But that was something the young student would have to inform Rex about.

There was another calling out to James, a hair by the window. A human hair most likely attattched to the droids head that took the little boy. "So what's the prognosis?" he said to James waiting for him to come out of his fever dream. @[member="James Mathison "]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom