Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill the person above you.

The Corellian Sharpshooter
I'd rather not, but suppose you traveled back in time to land on top of Jar-Jar Binks in the middle of a Senate meeting, who instinctively catapulted you toward Palpatine, who yelled for some clones to come and save him, and the clones busted through the ceiling in a gunship and carried you off to Tatooine, and they airdropped you in Jabba's palace, and Jabba ordered Kowakian monkey-lizards to drag you to the trapdoor, and Jabba pushed the button, and you fell into the pit and then got eaten by a rancor.

I'd rather not, but suppose you traveled back in time to land on top of Jar-Jar Binks in the middle of a Senate meeting, who instinctively catapulted you toward Palpatine, who yelled for some clones to come and save him, and the clones busted through the ceiling in a gunship and carried you off to Tatooine, and they airdropped you in Jabba's palace, and Jabba ordered Kowakian monkey-lizards to drag you to the trapdoor, and Jabba pushed the button, and you fell into the pit and then got eaten by a rancor.
I feel like this death has a lot of waiting and down time to think about the impending death. Also the trevel expenses....

Forces the person above to attend a gungan karaoke night, where one particularly large drunk gungan sings "Like a virgin" in original Huttese, before falling off stage and lands on the person above crushing them to death.

I had been brought back by eijin's immunity to roasting. That he had kindly bestowed a small fraction of to me. Limited time use as we know. One and done.

Oh also your killed by: that video is to long and I don't care. Short attention span.

Ezra Hinton

The black blade.
Revived by gray eyes. (Pfft I used their quote thing under there name but I'm not changing it now I don't care.)

Death by: Rabbit hunting season.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom