Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill Monsters. Get Armor. (repeatable, any number of people)

A small creature like that would be easy to tame. They've already been known to be tamable add Vulpesen's natural beast taming force powers on top and they don't stand a chance.

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Jar Dar"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Vendir"] @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Aedan Miles"]

So what's y'all's progress like? Feel free to tag me and/or post here whenever you're done a hunt thread.

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
I AM AN S RANK HUNTER YOU GUYS I CAN TAKE DOWN THE JHEN MORAN WITH NO PROBLEM OR EVEN NARACUGRA CAN I BE IN YOUR CLUB PRETTY PLEASE

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

I am not doing it no real point for me to unless the armor you make me can stack with my Iron Skin then may be worth it but I don't waste my time really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom