Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kill Monsters. Get Armor. (repeatable, any number of people)

So here's the deal. I recently got a company approved that makes special, very special, leather armor. The kind that can resist, say, lightsabres or Force powers.

You bring me a tikulini from Jazbina, a terentatek from former Sith Empire space, or a leviathan from any world where they've been known to hibernate. I seriously doubt you can take one alive. Bring the body to a deep space rendezvous point at the end of your thread. You don't know who owns the company.

These creatures are VERY rare and VERY hard to survive, let alone kill. They all have very tough hides and odd resistances -- do your research. Bring a team, make it a good team, go to at least twenty quality posts, take some hits, kill the critter, then tag me.

What do you get out of it? Well, then I use your hunt as a development thread for the things (generally armor) I make out of the critters. And you get some of those things, plus a good amount of money and the prestige of having killed one of these.

Kill monsters. I turn the monsters into armor for you. Simple simple.

EDIT: I should also add that I'll pay for Maalraas bone, akk dog scales, Eol Sha fire worm scales, zillo beast scales, and so forth too.

In the case of the leviathan does a Sea Leviathan count? The ones created by Vul Isen from the One Sith.

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Also will join any missions.

Matreya

@[member="Rave Merrill"]
So, Terentatek, if I bring the hide (aan alt of course) what srts of powers would I have protection against? And for Leviathan, if I can manage a live specimen, could you be able to keep the Force Drain active in the armor? Of course it would be a weaker version, and only useable during concentration.

@[member="Penumbra"]
a ) No idea
b ) Almost certainly not

Those kinds of questions aren't things I can answer, as each item will have to be hammered out with tech judges, by me, before I can dish it out.

Matreya

Lol I didn't mean in anyway decisively. I haven't read up on either species other than Wookieepedia, so I'd sought examples of canon defense. But that's ok, I'll get the hides for ya asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom