Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Kath Crisis

Rivenna Vehementi

R
As Rivenna exited the Cave with her new saber, there was a loud howl, and suddenly Kath Hounds emerged, their white, yellow, and orange hides glistening under the gold sun.
Rivenma igniter her emerald blade and thrusted at a Hound, making it recoil. Then a Kath with long curled horns began to charge.
"Master!"

Not far away a figure clade in tan robes and a Kath skull mask stood with a stick in hand waving it and chanting.
Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari

Kath Crisis

Tags: Rivenna Vehementi
Mi'la had been behind her padawan when they exited the cave, rather content with how it had all unfolded. She felt a flicker of danger though, and could not place the how, or why of it, not until Rivenna shouted for her, and then the Twi'lek was quick to rush to her students side, blade ignited as she stabbed at hound nearest her, and beheaded another that attempted to leap at her from behind. Pulling on the Force, Mi'la's speed seemingly increased, as the Twi'lek's saber moved like a blur, cutting and stabbing at three of the hounds before they could get closer, before finally extending her hand, and wrapping herself and Rivenna in a bubble of Force energy, ensuring the creatures were kept at bay.

"Rivenna, stay behind me." Mi'la spoke, focusing on the figure in the distance, and knowing that was who needed to be take care of. "We need a plan to resolve this, I can keep them fixated on me, if you think you can handle the shaman, do you agree?" She asked, wanting her padawan's input, as with her teleportation powers she didn't see an issue with her student doing such a task.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
Rivenna nodded, her braids swaying like dark brown ropes. She ran up a hill and there was the Shaman, who’s skull mask peered at her.
Rivenna raised her emerald blade and rushed the Shaman who pointed his wood staff, causing her to fly back on to her back. Her eyes opening wide and her mouth gasping.
“They know the Force!” She rose back to her feet and prepared to face this Shaman whose horns were decorative.
Rivenna gripped her saber hilt.
“How do you know the ways of the Force?!”
The Shaman growled.
Suddenly some Kath Hounds emerged and Rivenna was forced to spun her blade in flurry and cut one in the mouth and leap out of the way of a charging one, digging her saber blade in its side as it passed by at great speed. The Shaman leapt on to the Padawan and smote her in the head with the staff.

291568155_120023320738485_5450549636280137337_n.jpg

Kath Crisis

Using her barrier to contain the hounds, she watched as Rivenna ran forward, and began to engage with the shaman. Now with her padawan occupied, Mi’la moved, dropping the barrier, flipping over with both blades as she whirled about, bisecting three of the hounds in two. Her danger sense flared, whirling about as she lunged her blade into the maw of another hound, Mi’la caught the blow that landed on her padawan, focus shifting the knowing the attacker was a force user.

Well then. Flipping backwards, she landed several feet from the shaman, both blades still burning as she threw out her blades, cutting into two hounds, Mi’la then bringing her attention onto the Shaman, as she formed a barrier around him, as the shaman would feel their connection of the force begin to wane.

It was a technique she had only used several times before, but she was feeling more and more comfortable with it’s usage. Now, well, she had to see how this shaman would react to having the force removed from him; it would be only temporary, but she wasn’t about to tell someone who assaulted her padawan that.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
d4409eceade11a6d08e5ac0969948a9a--power-rangers-rita-power-rangers-.jpg

UNMASKED
As The Force was stripped of the Shaman, all the attacking Kath Hounds suddenly fled howling.
The Shaman caste off her tan cloak, to reveal green plate armor in the shapes of leaves, vines, and spiked pauldrons. She held a greater staff, a long golden shaft with a circle like crosier, and from the bottom a shoto saber blade of blue topaz emerged to match her eyes that peered through the skull mask.

“You Jedi are all the same!”

She charged, but Rivenna having risen to her feet intercepted, and met the Pike Saber with her own, the blades crackling, sending sparks flying into air around them. Rivenna then broke the locl uo, and knocked The Shaman back with an upper cut from the abdomen to head which knocked the Kath Hound Mask off. The Shaman turned, her long dark brown hair rolling around her neck like a net. Her forehead was raised up like hills above the eyebrows, and her ears pointed.

Rivenna gasped at her beauty, such exotic features.

The Shaman hissed with clinched teeth.

“You think The Force is your ally.. but you betray it! You use it for your delusions of morality and superiority! You are no different than the Sith!”

She lashed out again, the pike blade like spear that Rivenna caught. The truth is the Padawan could use her powers, but she felt that with Mi’la there, she could forgo taking advantage of this soul who was bitter and broken.

The Shaman kept thrusting, letting out a scream. Rivenna parried with her saber hilt on metal pike shaft and took her boot to kick the Saber Crosier to the ground and then held her emerald blade at the neck of the Shaman.

“As a Jedi I have refrained from snuffing out your life. Something I learned from my Master.”
Rivenna looked over at Mi’la and winked.
“If I was still a Sith, you’d be dead. Now explain yourself! Why did you attack us? Why are you controlling these hounds? Why do you hate the Jedi?”

Kath Crisis

Fortunately, this woman was not overly strong in the Force, and Mi'la felt her connection break quickly. Focusing on that, she watched the hounds all turn to flee, leaving Mi'la to focus on containing the woman's power. As Rivenna rushed to combat the woman, Mi'la refrained from interfering, feeling that Rivenna should have been up to par given her foe had no connection to the Force.

She watched the exchange with a bit of nerviousness, but words could not describe the relief on her face as she found Rivenna had stopped the offensive after the woman was disarmed. Nodding as Rivenna looked to her, Mi'la get the Force Suppression on the woman. "You jedi come here, upset the hounds, take from the planet all the time, make the hounds angry!" She spat, trying in vain to pull at the Force and finding nothing. Her eyes lingered on Rivenna, pointing a finger up to her. "You would understand, the world speaks, the mists....you have seen them." She said in a softer tone, finding something within Rivenna that seemed to dampen off her rage.

Needless to say Mi'la was entirely lost, but Rivenna might have noticed a glint of green in this woman's eyes.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
The Shaman’s sky blue eyes lit up in the sun as she looked at Rivenna, her teeth like fangs.
“I attack any who enter these caves and harvest what does not belong to them!”
The Shaman turned her head to look at Mi’la, feeling the power of Suppression.
“I do not control the hounds, I guide them. They are my family.”
Rivenna eyed this curious woman. Animals family?
Then the Shaman addressed them both.
“I hate the Jedi because they exiled me, they consider me a taint, and what they did to my parents I will never forgive!”
Rivenna could feel the anger in the Shaman, the dark side’s chill touching her shoulders.
“Please.. don’t..”
Rivenna took a deep breath.
“Will you forgo attacking if we listen to your plight?”
The Shaman growled.
“You are Jedi.. I have nothing to day to you!”
Rivenna’s eyes flaree a peridot green.
“I am also a Sister of the Night.”
Rivenna disappeared in green light, and the appeared behind The Shaman who’s mouth settled to a frown.
“You know the Night Magick?”
Rivenna nodded, her braids swaying.
The Shaman titled her head.
“Fine.. but when I am finished, we resume fighting.”
Rivenna nodded and winked at Mi’la.
The Shaman took her Crosier Saber and leaned on it.
“My Father was a Master Jedi on the Council. My mother was a Farmer’s daughter. As you well know many Jedi forgo attachment, and well so it was the requirement of Council Members, they forbidden to marry, or have children. Well.. my Father’s eye wandered to my mother one-day and using his powers he seduced my mother, making mirage of Pedro, a young man she loved, and hiding himself beneath this falsehood, they drank of carnal delight. In the morning the spell wore off and my Mother discovered it was Jedi. My Mother tried to appeal to the Council, but they threw out her claims due to insufficent evidence, then when evidence wmerged eight months later, they took the babe for training, and my Mother was sent offworld in the dead of night. My Father’s sin remain hidden except to him, and as he watched me grow as a Padawan, he forgot hinself and told me of my mother and that I was his daughter. I outraged demanded he be defrocked, but instead I was exiled to live among the beasts of the field.”

Kath Crisis

Mi'la listened to the woman's words, though she was unmoved in how to handle this situation. As terrible as a tale this might have been, there were so many things that she felt needed to be called into question, but this was not the time or place for such a thing. She stayed where she was, focusing on keeping the strange woman's powers under control.

She looked to Rivenna, and shook her head. "We are jedi, we do not look to have foundation in combat, nor do we strive to relish causing harm to others." Releasing the suppression now, Mi'la took a hold over her now, lifting her up and attempting to remove the saber from the woman's hand. What she hadn't expected however, was for the woman's saber to snap out of her hand, the blade flying towards the knight before she could react. The blade ignited, arcing and humming as it cut through the air. Mi'la moved to avoid it, it had struck true, cutting the Twi'lek down, the blade landing behind her shortly after; the shaman now free to fight as she wished.

Rivenna Vehementi

R
The Shaman rose with her Croiser saber above the Jedi Master. She poises the now returned blade to strike.
When Rivenna leapt with both hands gripped on the saber hilt, her green blade catching the Larimar blue one.
“Brave of you Nightsister, but foolish.. why save the Jedi?”
Rivenna shouted.
“Because she is my Master, and friend!”
Rivenna broke from lock up and did a flurry, and then cut at the Shaman’s neck, who used her free hand in the Force to hold the blade at bay and throwing Rivenna into the air.
“This is your doom!”
Rivenna landed on her feet and dodged as the Shaman landed with the crosier pike digging into the ground next to her. Rivenna’s eyes turned green as she warp around and thrusted her blade into back of the Shaman, the blade stuck in enchanted green armor.
“My armor is impervious to Jedi weapons!”
She turmed and beat Rivenma across the head with golden shaft of thecrosier saber, sending her toward the ground, then with hook of crosier grabbed Rivenna by the neck and threw her once more into air like a catapault.
The Shaman then ran, and dropped to one knee, as the saber pike was poised to impale Rivenna.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom