Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just because I'm curious...

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
[member="Kung Seilois "]As long as I get Kun's Lightsaber, take whatever you want.
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] You could join us, and get them in exchange for your services.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] You can buy anything I find. Or you could pay me up front and just have anything we fine. Kun lightsaber not included as Dalansa wants that.

[member="Dalansa"] You know how to make Mercs happy.

Kung Seilois

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
tumblr_inline_mnwaoc1oiF1qz4rgp.gif
I am going to assume you aren't talking to me with that. OOCly, I just enjoy RPing, the credits are just an IC reason I need to go exploring for trinkets that Seilois could care less about their usage or origin.

As I've always said, it's the soldier that makes the weapon, not the weapon that makes the soldier.

Not frowned upon, just people seem to be obsessed with saber artifacts for some reason. Darksaber, Kunsaber, Soulsaber, Batsaber, etc.

Kung Seilois

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] Please tell me you found a picture of a Batman Sith Lord...

[member="Sarge Potteiger"] Ah, so it isn't about me. Awesome.

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
So, should I start this? We should probably extend the thread(s) for a bit, just to keep it fair.
Who all is coming? @Kung Seilois [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] [member="Cain Laatl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom