Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just because I'm curious...

Dalansa said:
What happened to Exar Kun's Lightsaber after the Gulag plague? Is it in this setting at all?
Nobody has it, but the last story about it should be that Maul had it I believe. and he died so......

EDIT: hey did you ever post a thread about us having a girls night out? if you did can you link it to me because My notification system is not really working.

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
[member="Zoey Marix"] [member="Alexandra Cinthra"] Sideous showed it to him, probably because he used a Zhaboka before being Sith, and he tried to make one, but it didn't work out to be like his. And they had it, but I think the Plague lost so many artifacts that they had to regain the Great Holocron. Would they keep track of a single saber?
Oh, and the thread's here

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Ahh... i think its safe to say that thing is lost because... well ya missing for eighthundred years does that to items. I think its worth looking for though, its a cool relic with no real powers.

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
Alexandra Cinthra said:
Ahh... i think its safe to say that thing is lost because... well ya missing for eighthundred years does that to items. I think its worth looking for though, its a cool relic with no real powers.
..... You mean besides the fact that on the highest setting can slice through Beskar?

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Man I hope somebody finds that thing. Beskar is everywhere. Like it is plastic. :p We need something to strike fear into those who hide in their suits of Beskar.

Kung Seilois

[member="Dalansa"] I have no idea where to start, but I would be willing to RP it with you. As a Freelancer, no job is too much or too little as long as he gets paid he doesn't care if he is helping a Sith explore long dead civilizations, search creepy ruins, or pulling a heist on a massive vault.

Kung Seilois

Yea, the paying part is always a problem.

We could wing it that Seilois gets half of the finds that he intends to sell to antique collectors, force users, or even the Horde, so they can take pleasure in destroying Force User artifacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom