Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Just another weekend brawl

Tamiko Sabo Tamiko Sabo

The mandalorian's helmet was kept close to him as he sat at the bar. Not his preferred choice all the time, knowing the locations of everything was important especially for someone who makes enemies. But they had a mirror behind the bar, meaning it actually provided him an even greater amount of awareness then sitting with his back to a wall. As sometimes people could simply get through one.

Nox took another glass of the Ne'tra gal leaning back in his chair. He looked at the door as two Zabrak brothers came in talking loudly to each other and armed well themselves, unsurprisingly, with more melee weapons. They were better known for that weren't they. They sat not far from him and he smirked slightly as he heard one of them ask for Ne'tra Gal. There was some mumbling he heard from the bartender followed by a growled response from the zabrak who got up and set a hand down by Nox, "Oy, that's mine. Hand it over and I'll pay the tab for it." he said confidently, the other zabrak wasn't too far behind him watching. Nox could see some people react, these two were regulars.

"You seem mistaken. I paid, it's mine." Nox answered not moving his eyes from the mirror, watching the room. He was no jedi, but it didn't take one to feel the anger boiling up in the zabrak. This was about more than a drink, whenever someone showed up in a fancy set of armor or with a fancy weapon and they thought they could take them, he bet they tried. Either prove they could get someone to back down, or make them wish they did.

"I'll say it one more time, that Ne'tra gal is mine. So why do you slide it over here." He repeated himself. Nox just took a sip, before the zabrak even started to throw the first Nox had sent his cybernetic leg into his stomach sending him reeling across the floor. Giving the mandalorian the chance to get off the stool and stared own the other zabrak while the two re-adjusted to being the first hit. Nox cracked his neck and stared at the two. He tossed some credits on the counter for the bartender who grabbed them and began to scurry out of the way as the Zabraks started trying to encircle Nox. He put on his helmet. The advantage of being behind someone was removed when you were provided 360 degree view.

Still, things were about to get messy.

Equipment:
Dragon-beskargam
Heavy Chaingun (leaning against him)
(2 BSB (Blackmoor Sonic Blaster) (sides)
PS-1 Particle Shotgun (back)

Sufjan Steven enthusiast
Late nights posted up in the far corner of a Coruscanti bar was a remedy for any type of headache as the mechanic had come to learn. Knuckles lightly grazed from working her way around machinery all day she wrapped her hand around a glass of non-alcoholic beverage. She wasn't looking to lose hold of her senses, more so let the slow surge of indistinct conversations and moment of peace she was allowed unburden her from the weeks load. So far so good.

That was until a pair of two burly Zabrak men stormed the bar, unable to keep a conversational level of speaking. Mildly irritated, Tamiko didn't bother giving it any more of her attention, they certainly weren't pushing in her direction. Instead they seemed honed in on a far more interesting fixture of the room, the guarded Mandalorian stationed by the bar.

She only focused in on the sudden conversation struck between the two when an audible thud resonated through the bar loud enough to draw the room to silence. A moment later Tamiko suddenly become infinitely more involved as a grown Zabrak man hurled into her table forcing her to her feet before she could be taken down along with her drink. A small kark slipped past her lips as she sensed the scene unfold. The intensity and bloodthirst encircling the three men was heavy and had the attention of the whole bar. Her immediate response if she happened to be more reasonable that night might've been to slip past the door unnoticed. Instead equal anger and exasperation bubbled in her, keeping her grounded and itching to lift a fist.

Kovhorn Kovhorn

Nox wasn't usually one to smile for a fight, but something about the arrogance of these two on taking on a man much more armored than them still brought a smirk. They assumed some level of superiority. Mandalorian armor was a thing often unique to each, even Beskar it's most well known material was not a universal attribute. However they often opted for a very similar style, a few seperated pieces. The chestplate, the helmet, gauntlets, and perhaps a few pieces of armoring elsewhere but with little overlap.

The Arkanian did not follow this pattern. His overlapped and even in the in between spaces were filled with the scales of a dragon. While it was true that it was more cumbersome than the lighter methods, the far fewer entry points easily made up for it as it also meant he needed far less movement to achieve a greater defense. And that strategy quickly showed itself when the zabraks approached. They were at least somewhat competent, both came at him simultaneously, the back one made the first move pulling out a vibro-blade and attempting to cut into an opening in the underarm while the front one tried to stun him with a kick towards his head. They were fast and manuverable but he didn't have to be to counter. Kovhorn twisted his body while raising an arm causing the blade to easily skip off the side of his armor and blocking the punch from the zabrak. He could still feel the impact behind it, they weren't weak. And they regathered quickly, the first kept with attempting to hit him in the head, a logical choice if you were forced to use blunt force. And the second jabbed at Nox's hand as he went to grab his blaster forcing him to again alter its course to deflect the blade.

He was not going to be allowed to be gentle. But if he was too aggressive, he'd end up with costs on his hands and potentially innocent injuries. No doubt they were counting on that. So long as they only hurt him, there likely weren't going to be many repercussions for them. A bladed injury could definitely kill but they might be betting on modern medicine and the warriors way for that fix.

The mandalorian saw another chance as the zabrak still using the vibro-blade attacked again, he brought up his knee, the cybernetic leg being far faster and stronger than a normal one and jamming it into the zabraks elbow. Surprisingly it didn't break it but it still caused him to stagger and lose grip of the blade, granting Nox the chance to grab him by the wrist and squeeze before slamming him into his brother by another well placed kick allowing him to grab the vibro-knife and prepare for a defensive stance as the two again adjusted, he could see the pain in the zabraks eyes, and the hatred. For all their arrogance, he still maintained the remarkable pain tolerance of a zabrak and he at least could respect that. Almost any species would fear a Crushgaunts grip as it broke several of the bones in his wrist before he was slammed against his brother. They'd know better this time, if they could avoid that mistake. But so far, none of the three had paid much heed to Tamiko Sabo Tamiko Sabo or the others inside, some had started getting into it but no additional fighting had started...yet.

Tamiko Sabo Tamiko Sabo

Sufjan Steven enthusiast
The skirmish escalated with each passing moment, that much Tamiko could follow. Potential for injury grew exponentially, hanging in the air a promise waiting to be fulfilled. Impacts landed turn after turn, but the force with which the Mandalorian, armor and all delivered his punches far exceeded the combined strength of the Zarbak men. Of course beasts in their own right, placed next to the well-armored knight their intimidation paled with no parallel to the calculated attacks the Mandalorian consistently pulled.

She would've stayed out, left the 3 to exhaust themselves in a show of muscle. Wasn't her business really, make your way into just any bar fight and you'd quickly find your obituary being written up. Her stance swiftly loosened as the Zarbak man who found himself within the wreckage of her table forced his way up shoving another patron to the ground as he charged his way back to center stage. If involving herself met the hurrying the fight to an end, caution could be thrown to the wind. Caution could be damned for all she cared.

Admittedly Tamiko hadn't packed in anticipation of a late night brawl. No concealed knife, brass knuckles, a glass to hurl. Hell her entire body seemed uncooperative. Still the adrenaline flooding her veins worked to counter any remnants of lethargy, waking her senses rudely but effectively. Her wrapped hands, virtually the only protection on her person, was a precaution namely used to prevent callouses from interfering with her work. But the ease at which they could be converted to an amateur's boxing gloves wasn't much. Her attack went unannounced, a leg sweeping under one brother who's full weight crashed mercilessly into the floor. He may have remained rooted in place by sheer strength if he had any anticipation of the blow, Tamiko evidently didn't carry much in the way of bulk. Nonetheless he careened backwards., a disruption allowing the Mandalorian room to make his next move.

Kovhorn Kovhorn

Nox felt the escelation of the situation. Each moment he got closer to blowing someones head off, or risking one of those zabraks getting a knife somewhere. Tough as his armor was, eventually someone could get through if nothing was done. Same as with any form of protection. It was never full-proof if left to be destroyed. Hence why he was fighting legitmately. Only using counter-attacks until oppurtunities could be presented.

And one very sizable one presented itself as Tamiko Sabo Tamiko Sabo eventually stepped in causing one to crash to the ground. The moment it was happening Nox realized he'd been given an opening and the other Zabrak was just a step behind, which was all that was necessary. There was a slight boost as his jetpack enhanced his mobility and he put a put a foot under the standing zabraks jaw causing an unpleasent crack and a neck going nearly too far back before he fell to the ground groaning allowing Nox to draw his blaster sending a sonic stun round into him and then immediately two into his brother who'd only just begun to gather himself as well. He quickly holstered the weapons as they finally were put out of the fight. Alive, and given the circumstances, much less injured then they could have been.

He looked at the person who'd given him the assist, she hadn't been given the physical advantage over those two. And the willingness to fight in spite of that was almost always something deserving of at least a little respect. He held out a hand, "Well played. I appreciate the assist. Things could have gotten much messier." He said approvingly as he took his helmet off again tucking it under his left arm, "I'm Nox Kovhorn. I'd pay your drink and meal. Much less costly than if I'd had to torch the place."

Though perhaps not the friendliest attitude, the appreciation and some respect in the actions was still evident. It wasn't some gesture of kindness, it was like paying a debt. And to him, potentially see what life someone might seek out.

Sufjan Steven enthusiast
Retreating into a defensive stance as a succession of blows rang out, attempting to follow the course of events was fruitless. An audible blur of punches and broken bones resonated through the bar, only to be silenced by the sudden rev of a jetpack. The victor was made obvious by the pained groans of the Zabraks as their bloodlust dissipated.

Blinking in surprise she straightened, tilting her head as the pair of Zarbark hastily limped out of the bar behind them uttering a slew of targeted curses.Turning to look at the mandalorian with mild interest she regarded him, "Relatively tame for a place like this." She commented in regards to the short-lived brawl, ignoring his show of gratitude. "Usually people want the mess." Deliberating his offer for a moment, she crossed her arms, "Considering my table was just irreparably smashed, I'll take you up on that." After all, why not say yes to a meal, even if it was offered under a mildly abrasive guise.

Kovhorn Kovhorn

Last edited:
A short fight. Better that way. Less death. Which meant less chances that he was going to have to deal with the authorities and the inevitable person who hated bounty hunters, mercs, or mandalorians. Just how things were. She seemed a little surprised, though he wasn't sure why. Once she intervened they had the element of surprise and weren't inherently at a disadvantage in other areas, all things considered. Though had they perhaps immediately gotten more violent, he could imagine things going far worse.

He grunted in agreement on the tameness of it, "If they have friends, could be. Or used different methods. Armor sometimes is a good deterrent." still always the option that there would be revenge. Another reason he preffered not to kill them. The open battlefield was always where he liked the violence to stay. Nox looked at the table as she mentioned it's destruction, another grunt, and a glance at the direction the zabraks went considering if it was worth ensuring they paid for that later, "Shame."

"Order what you want, I can't offer a buffet but a meal is fine." He said as his gaze returned to her, though he also rather quickly switched between topics, "If they do have friends, angry friends, I won't be able to be as gentle. Easier to pay for a table and a wall from my ship than from a casket. Do you take interest in the fight? Or were just doing that out of retaliation?"

Tamiko Sabo Tamiko Sabo
Realize I may have ended that a bit early...lol. Uh, yeah not sure why I did that. Plot writing has never been my skill)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom