Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Another Day In Paradise(Complete)(Archive)

Kahne chuckled lightly, a little more than usual as he watched the scene unfold before them. The Jedi smirked as he watched the chase go on and through and he wondered what that must have been like. I mean there were only so many people Kahne could see himself cuffed to, and with.

The Jedi heard her voice near his ear as he turned towards her slightly, as he turned their noses briefly touched for a fraction of a second as he looked her in the eyes. Kahne smiled softly as he just stared at what seemed to be like the longest time. Her hand that was placed on his forearm, he slid his hand back slowly and nonchalantly into her hand giving it a soft yet gentle squeeze.

"Same here..." Kahne said with a small smile, chuckling lightly as there was a small disturbance on screen that caused his hesitation to break for a moment glancing back to the screen, however he hadn't noticed that he was still gently holding on to her hand...

[member="Alexandra Russo"]

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
Their faces had been so close they could have kissed, but the lead up to the finale had started and well the near romantic moment was over. The Jedi Master had taken her hand in his though and Alexandra didn't mind at all. In fact, it felt right.

The brandy-eyed brunette flashed Kahne a sweet smile after he squeezed her hand, then she continued to lean in close to him as they watched the rest of the spy flick. When the holofilm had ended and the lights came up, the Rogue reluctantly let go of her movie companion's hand and reached for the popcorn tub off the floor and grabbed her empty cup.

"I really like that actor playing the super spy. He's my favorite so far… How about you?" Alex asked casually as they exited the theater, tossing her garbage in the trash receptacle on the way out.

"So what would you like to do now?" she smiled with contentment etched in her brandy brown orbs as they searched his mesmerizing blue pools for an answer.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

It wasn't until towards the end of the movie that he realized that he was still holding her hand throughout this venture. Perhaps it didn't register to him because it felt so natural, he couldn't tell. Kahne smiled at her as the movie ended and her hand left his and he stood up and stretched lightly as she picked up the tub of popcorn and Kahne then himself reached for his drink to dispose of. Kahne glanced at his hand for a moment as the smile remained on his face, that feeling felt good and natural. However...

It slightly scared him...

His smile faded somewhat as he walked down the isle and tossed his trash along the bin as she did. "I liked him too, he sold that role greatly. I'd definitely watch another one of his films." Kahne said as he faced her and stared into her eyes, just as she was with him or so it seemed that way. Kahne raised his hand as he brushed some hair behind her ear and then he chuckled nervously.

"Well, there's the swimming pool, or I could take you on a tour of the Temple?" Kahne asked as his hand retreated back to his side.

Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as Kahne gazed back into her eyes and tucked some of her sun-kissed brown hair behind her ear. Alexandra could tell he had the same mix of excitement and nervousness as she had with how things were beginning to heat up between them.

When the Jedi Master's hand went back down to his side, Alex was both disappointed and relieved in a way. Was it a smart thing to get involved with someone again? Everyone she ever cared for always left her one way or another. But didn't the Taanabian deserve some happiness though? He was making her happy; an emotion missing in the pilot's life as of late. Was it worth the risk of getting hurt again…

"Well unfortunately swimsuits are required on base and I don't seem to have mine with me, so a tour of your temple sounds nice. I've never been in one before. Lead the way, Master Jedi," Alex smiled brightly turning to walk along side him as they had done in the hangar.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Kahne chuckled lightly and nodded his head. "Of course, the Temple is quite the magnificent structure built in itself." Kahne began to say as he led the way, the quickest way would probably take a transport shuttle directly over to the temple. "The underground levels are mainly back up resources, holding cells and and such." The Jedi started to say, not really wanting to get into to much detail of the underground compound.

"The dome structure is what is really special. Another month here and I still don't think I would have everything explored." The Jedi chuckled lightly smiling at her for a few moments. Kahne knew that he was going to have to settle down and relax. He had hoped he hadn't gotten to pushy with anything, he realized he would have to take a step back for a moment and breath. That was utmost important thing.

The transport shuttle had arrived taking them to the Jedi Temple.

"I think you will really enjoy it..." The Jedi spoke with a smile directed towards Alexandra. "Truly..."

He wondered...

"Well everything I've seen built here on Sullust as part of the Galactic Alliance has been great. I can't wait to see the Jedi Temple. I'm sure it is indeed a very special place," Alex nodded back to the Jedi Master.

lPq30hv.jpg

The shuttle ride was quick and took them right to where they needed to go. It also gave Alexandra a moment to catch her breath as they traveled together from her home to his basically. When the temple finally came into view through the viewport, the Taanabian's mouth literally fell open.

"Wow… I had no clue it would be this spectacular," the brandy-eye brunette chuckled softly in awe as her gaze looked upon the giant structure suspended over a crater below where the lower half of the temple was located, then back to Kahne.

"Oh I'm sure I will enjoy it immensely especially with you showing me it's wonders," she smiled sincerely taking his hand as they exited the transport.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"It is pretty amazing isn't it?" The Jedi said with a smile as he looked from her and then to the Jedi Temple, and he wasn't sure if he was referring to Alexandra or the temple itself. That thought in itself made the Jedi chuckle lightly as he felt he was being slightly silly, but then again since when were feelings like this not silly and fanatical. Given who he was and what he had gone through in his life. They departed from the transport thus making their way towards the elevator that would take them up right into the domes core. "The dome itself constructed of Solarium Glasteel, just within this dome there are primary living quarters, gardens, learning halls, the chambers of healing and such. But we will get into that quickly enough." Kahne said with a soft expression on his face and it was once again that he hadn't even noticed that she took his hand with hers like before, or well he took her hand by his own.

The Jedi chuckled as the first place as he directed her towards the many training rooms, also in particular where the younglings trained...the future of the Jedi. And a bright future it was, the children were all incredibly smart and talented. Kahne peered in for a moment as he looked back to Alexandra, giving her hand a small squeeze.

"Fascinating, isn't it." The Jedi said as he glanced from her then back into the room where the younger students were.

Alexandra listened attentively as the Jedi Master told her about the specifics of the dome and what it housed. She chuckled lightly when he said they'd get to that quickly enough meaning his quarters where the man was going to make her dinner.

Alleycat liked the feel of their hands clasped together, and relished in the gentle squeeze Kahne gave hers as he spoke of the youngest Jedi being inside the training room they were about to look in on. She could tell he liked children, well who didn't really, though that thought scared the Taanabian to death; having her own with him or anyone for that matter. That wistful musing was quickly pushed away and she came back to present. Who knew where that thought came from, but it was best to be left where it was at for now.

She beamed a most agreeable smile. "Fascinating indeed. It's truly amazing what they can do with the Force. I can only imagine what you can do with it… being at a master level and all."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Kahne chuckled lightly as he turned to face her, his hand still holding hers with a gentle affection. "Well, I'm not all powerful, but I have my moments when I can be pretty decent." The Jedi smirked and winked at her in a teasing manner. Kahne was never one to boast about his abilities, the only thing he boasted in truth was his affinity and belief in peace and hope. Hope the biggest thing of them all. The Jedi glanced back towards the children just as that part in their lesson was over and one child in particular waved towards Kahne and he couldn't help but smile and the Jedi gave a nod and waved back.

"Come on." The Jedi whispered to her give her a gentle nudge and squeeze of her hand. Kahne was enjoying this immensely as they carried on the path he was leading them, next area of sighting was the gardens, always a great place to be. The gardens were much bigger however than just the entrance here though.

"I come here from time to time." The Jedi said as he led her into the area, moving towards the small pond like area in the middle. Kahne broke their contact for the moment as he leaned down and his hand moved and just graced the clear water.

"It's nice." Kahne said with a faint smile as he looked at his own reflection for a few moments.

"Oh I'm sure you can be very decent when you want to be. I have faith in you," Alex nodded back with a sincere smile.

She could definitely see Kahne being a great Jedi amongst his peers just by the way he handled himself with her. Course the only other Force users Alleycat knew were some of the Rogues the pilot flew with. And well, they were in a class all their own. lol

The gardens were beyond words; so beautiful and serene as the two entered still hand in hand. Alexandra almost felt like she was intruding upon something too special for her to see, though the Jedi Master didn't seem it to be so. She let Kahne have his moment at the edge of the fountain, then stepped forward to rejoin him, sliding her hand back into his gently as the brandy-eyed brunette looked down into the clear water herself; their reflections appearing side by side in the calm waters by now.

"It is very nice… I can see why you'd want to come here time to time. I used to go walk through the wheat fields that went on and on for miles near our family farm with palms running over the tassel tops of the swaying grain in the evening breeze. If you listened carefully, nature talked to you. I'm glad you have such a place here for you," Alex said quietly in kind thought, giving his hand a little squeeze as he'd given hers before.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"Thanks." Kahne said, when she mentioned that she had faith in him. It was quite nice to hear that. Kahne smiled as he looked at his reflection and then at her's. "That sounds great, have you ever considered doing that again." Kahne wondered as he actually then looked over to Alexandra. Her hand back in his own once more as he just smiled at her. He looked down at her hand in his, as his thumb ran gently over the portion of her hand that it could.

"Your an extraordinary woman, Alexandra. Don't let anyone tell you any different." Kahne said as he then slowly stood up, pulling her with him all the way. The Jedi just stared at her for a few moments, getting lost in those eyes of hers. He took a deep breath and then smiled softly. His free hand rose as it caressed the side of her cheek just so, she was truly something else. Something Kahne was afraid of having? Or something Kahne wouldn't allow himself to have due to his past.

Kahne glanced away for a moment as another Jedi had entered the gardens and had stopped abruptly when he saw them two. "Oh, sorry." Kahne chuckled lightly, his concentration being broken for the moment as he looked back to Alexandra before rubbing his head lightly. "Shall we get going...?"

"I have, and had… when I went back to Taanab and lived there for a spell after my service with the Republic ended and before joining up with the Alliance, but nature wasn't speaking to me then… I think now it may be different though. I'm in a better place to hear it," Alex answered, but left it there. He wouldn't understand all the suffering she'd been through nor did Alleycat want to lay her survivor's guilt upon him either. It was a private hell the pilot must endure alone or so she thought. Only one other knew of it, and well he'd left her just like everyone else.

The rubbing of her tour guide's thumb over the flesh of her hand in a soothing dare say affectionate manner brought a soft smile back to her face. The words the Jedi Master said deepened that smile so it reached her eyes. "Thanks… I'll try to remember that."

Kahne's tender touch after he pulled her up with him, this time along her cheek, made butterflies once again flutter in her stomach. And those baby blues of his… they seemed to be looking deep into her very soul. For a few precious moments it was all about them connecting on a some special level or so it seemed, then another Jedi walked in and it was over; the spell broken.

"I suppose that would be a good idea. Don't want to hog this beautiful spot now do we?" the brandy-eyed brunette shrugged with the slightest lopsided grin.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"I have faith that you will find that place again. I'm sure it will bring you great joy and comfort." Kahne said with a easy smile while he gazed at her. "Anytime you start doubting that just think of me, and you'll know where to go." Kahne chuckled lightly as he slightly jerked his head towards the exit.

"My room isn't entirely to big, but its enough for me?" Kahne mused as he led them towards the rooms, they were small but they had a whole setup a normal home would have, just compacted together tightly it seemed. Kahne didn't complain a whole lot though, he usually kept it a little cold in his room.

"Well, here we are." The Jedi said with a small smile as his hand touched the lock pad and the door slid open to his room. Kahne beckoned her to go inside first with a small smile as he followed suit as soon as she would. "So, what do you feel like having?" Kahne asked curiously, as his gave hers a small squeeze, before letting go as he leaned back against the wall, wondering what her answer would be.

"I know I will… Just have to be patient and let it happen naturally. Forcing it doesn't make it happen any sooner," Alex nodded matching the Jedi Master's easy smile. "You are a great inspiration. I'm sure you will become a guiding light for me."

They walked in silence through the halls of the temple to where Kahne lived. Alexandra was till in awe of the place, the people, the good vibes she felt. The pilot could see why he felt at home here amongst his own kind. It was a family just as the military was to her, and the Rogues her brothers and sisters. She wondered curiously a Force user and a non-Force user could be happy together, or were their differences too great to overcome. The Taanabian was Force blind and therefore couldn't possibly understand what the Force meant. Well Alleycat could understand the principles of it, but having never experienced the Force herself she couldn't. Well except for when the Sith tried to play with her mind. Something that still bugged her.

Why are you thinking of that now… Just enjoy what is in front of you, him, silly!

When the door to Kahne's quarters opened, Alexandra stepped through into a small, modest yet very homey and inviting place. She didn't have to have the Force to know this was his as the man's presence was all over it be it color, nicknacks etc… It all screamed him, and Alleycat was drawn in more.

"I love it! Boy being a Jedi Master gives you quite the deal… Even as a Rogue, I just have basic military accommodations in the barracks, though at least I've earned a single now," she smirked lightly.

The tall brunette stopped just inside the doorway and slipped off her half-boots, setting them neatly to the side of the nearest couch. Taking her shoes off was something ingrained into her from the days on the Russo farm where dirty field boots were always left in the mud room before trampling into her mother's house. The brandy-eyed Rogue's leather bomber jacket was slipped off next and placed on the back of one of the dining room chairs at the small table in the open living area leaving. She was left wearing a nicely-fitted white tank and dark jeans for her attire with socked feet to pad around the Jedi's apartment in.

"Well I grew up a meat and potatoes type of gal, but I'll eat most anything good or bad for you… just no seafood please. What ever you prefer is fine with me though," Alex smiled brightly, contentment showing again in her brand brown gaze as they looked upon one another. "Oh and I'm good in the kitchen just so you know flying isn't my only forte. My momma brought me up right. I can sew too."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"Of course, I can." The Jedi smiled as she mentioned a guiding light. She seemed quite excited and or impressed with his quarters, and while it was small it was rather roomy for the Jedi Master. Kahne knew that he didn't need a whole lot. He watched Alexandra for a moment as she set her jacket down and and such and he couldn't help but notice once more her natural beauty. The Jedi took a deep breath as he crossed his arms and then chuckled lightly.

Kahne walked over to her with a small smile on his face. "Well that's good to know, you can sew me up anytime." The Jedi mused as he winked at her. "Perhaps some sort of pasta, beef or chicken." The Jedi said as his hand reached for hers, and his fingers gently played around with hers. It wasn't no mystery that the Jedi liked her, he truly did. He enjoyed the fact that they held hands for as long as they did and that it seemed so natural, as if they had been doing it for years. While they still had some part of the day left, Kahne couldn't help but think...

"I really don't want this day to end..." He smiled and then chuckled lightly, as he looked into her eyes. "You know?"

When their eyes met again and his fingers touched hers in a sensual fashion, it was like a magical spell had been cast over them again. Alexandra could hardly think of an answer to the Jedi Master's question about their upcoming meal as her mind was a whirl with other thoughts and desires. Was it her imagination, but were they drifting ever closer together as if magnets were pulling them towards each other? The pilot wetted her lips unconsciously as she tried to put words together to form a sentence or two for a response.

"Erm….. Well… Spaghetti would be easy to make I suppose, though um…. Chicken Alfredo is my favorite…. Either sounds good," Alex barely spit out coherently, then her free hand came up and laid upon his chest as she gazed even more deeply into those inviting blue pools of his; totally drowning in them unabashedly. What she was really thinking is that they could just go straight to dessert and have dinner later, but that would be way too forward… Though for a Rogue it wouldn't necessarily be the case. A Jedi, probably more so. lol

"Mhmm I do," the brandy-eyed brunette smiled softly. "I haven't enjoyed a day like today in a very long time. You seem to be making me very happy."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"I like that..." Kahne whispered as he took a deep breath and a chill crept up his spine. "The uh...Chicken Alfredo..." He wasn't sure if it was the moment or the the coolness of his room. His glanced down as her hand graced his chest and he looked back up to her and simply smiled. Kahne's free hand casually moved to her waist as he gently pulled her to him, as close as could be.

"Likewise..." Kahne whispered as he could feel himself getting closer to her, and then he couldn't help it. He wanted too, he wanted to give it a shot. The Jedi leaned in to give her a soft kiss on the lips, one that wouldn't last too long, but only a fraction of a second. Yet, just before his lips touched hers....

*BEEP**BEEP*

Kahne stopped abruptly as he opened his eyes and leaned back a bit as he glanced over to his comlink, that was on the desk.

*BEEP**BEEP*

The Jedi slowly let her go as he moved towards the comlink a small look of disappointment on his face. Perhaps he wondered if it was a sign.

"Now's not a good time." Kahne whispered when he raised the comlink to his ear. The Jedi nodded as he heard several voices and one in particular representing a case and such, requesting Kahne in particular.

"Understood, I'll be there. I'll see ya then, good luck." Kahne set the comlink down on the desk as he took another deep breath and chuckled before he smiled and looked up to Alexandra. "So, Chicken Alfredo it is." He said as he set off towards the kitchen to start getting things together. Another seemingly good moment that had passed by...

They were a hair's breath away from their lips touching when Kahne's comlink went off. The building excitement, then the abrupt disappointment of not following through with the kiss was like riding a roller coaster. But the Rogue totally understood. People generally didn't call either of them in their respective positions unless it was important.

A sigh left her untouched lips though it could have been mixed with a slight amount of relief too. As the Jedi Master walked over to catch the call, Alexandra reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a small, round case of breath mints, then popped one into her mouth. Course after listening to the call she knew that the magic of that particular moment was broken. The pilot just rolled her eyes and giggled to herself at her back luck.

"Yay… I can't wait. It's been ages since I've had a home cooked meal, and especially prepared by such a handsome and personable chef," Alex nodded with a bright smile, then she followed Kahne into the Jedi's small kitchen.

"If you have makings for a salad, I can get started on that for us unless you have something else in mind to go with it?" the brandy-eyed brunette asked, then added with sincerity yet hoping it wasn't the case.

"Oh and if you need to cut this short and attend to Jedi business, I'll understand. I know duty comes first in our respective jobs."

[member="Kahne Porte"]

"Yes, there is a few things in the cooler, that would be great." Kahne said as he already started to pull things together placing the linguine in a pan of water to boil, starting to season and would soon cook the chicken, and last but not least get the Alfredo sauce ready for whenever everything was ready to come together. She mentioned if he needed to cut this short she would understand.

"Oh no." Kahne said with a chuckle as he looked over Alexandra. "I wouldn't dare think about leaving your company so soon." The Jedi glanced back over to her again and winked. He however was curious what business he was being request on at Hoth. That was near First Order space, and while it didn't make him scared, he was unsure about it though.

"Perhaps whenever I come back we can have a proper date, if you want. Or maybe have another one if you consider this one our first." Kahne said with a small chuckle.

"Oh so you've got a mission coming up… Well I'm glad we'll have this time together as it is. I promise to make the most of it then. Can't take good things for granted you know," she smiled with a light chuckle.

When Kahne was finished grabbing his stuff for the main course from the cooler, Alexandra went searching for the makings for a good salad. Finding an assortment of greens and other veggies, she found a cutting board, a knife, and a bowl to put the mixings in.

"Well considering really we are having like three dates in one day with the caf and pastry this morning, then movie with shared popcorn, and now dinner, when you get back it could very well be our fourth. But, I'm not complaining… I'll take what I can get," the brandy-eyed brunette winked with a little nudge of her shoulder to his as the space was tight in the small kitchen, then she went back to work tossing the salad.

[member="Kahne Porte"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom