Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a pair of deuces flush.....

[member="Seo Linn"]

It had been at best seem uneventful day wherein most their time had been spent collecting then dragging their haul from his old ship to her. And rest was then spent doing the repairs with her help on the ship while at the same time. He would sneak a lesson or two to her about least spotting out any possible issue that would crop up in future. And before long night time came that she then lock the ship up with him cleaning up. Come back soon after she then was there and the two continue to converse with her speaking.

"Are you sure you want to leave your ship behind?"

And he in turn replied.

"Well for now at least they're seeing there nothing can be done and who know I might just come back for it after?"

Her gaze lingered on his exposed torso and when she caught herself staring, she actually looked away with a slight blush. He answered her question about leaving his ship and she nodded still not looking at him.

"That would be something amusing. You coming back alone in a ship to pick up the old one. Best bet is do exactly what we did and leave it behind. Depending on how many ships you go through, I'm sure the Silvers can spare another until you pay for this one."

She had her own ship and then she could always borrow from the Silvers if she needed something different. So far though, this old YT was all she needed.

"Get cleaned up. What would you like for dinner?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

"That would be something amusing. You coming back alone in a ship to pick up the old one. Best bet is to do exactly what we did and leave it behind. Depending on how many ships you go through, I'm sure the Silvers can spare another until you pay for this one."

It had been at best not quite the ideal situation to put her in judging by the seem lingering looks she'd given him before turn away. But then again after she turns back to look at him and nod that he could all but listen before replying.

"Yeah, I guess it would be quite amusing...having to have to go thru everything twice. Thought if it means to end up with you again well... I guess wouldn't mind. But yeah guess leaving it behind wouldn't be too bad especially seeing it's not the Silvers ship....as kinda crash that one a while back and that one kinda borrowed. Thought to guess the owner won't be all that thrill seeing where crash it let alone the state it's in. At any rate that it...ship should be good enought to take for a spin tomorrow. Then will see if we can't high tail it out of here and get back somehow...so guess we can call it a day.."

It was then after he gets himself out of the

"Get cleaned up. What would you like for dinner?"

He then with a smirk on his face replied back.

" Yeah guess I look that bad but yeah just kidding give me a sec to clean up.....well I don't know? Or could maybe whip something up for us instead? "

He winks at her in a playful mood before moving off to clean up and meet with her for dinner.

She made no further comment about leaving his ship behind. They both knew it had to be done in this situation. Hoping that he wouldn't get into too much trouble with the person it did belong to, he would have to find a way to pay for it. Something to worry about another time. Maybe something could be worked out with the Silver's to get him a ship though.

Using her own refresher, Seo also cleaned up as she had been helping Ronin with the ship work and came out around the same he had. When confronted with what to make for dinner, she shrugged slightly and pointed to the galley.

"If you want. I don't mind cooking though."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then that as best he could Ronin did little to bring up much of the finer details about how or who's regarding the ship. He seemingly crashed not too far from theirs given that for what its worth he didn't want her to be involved in whatever trouble it might curtail. No sooner as they got back given as best he could fathom explaining to the hangar chief the loss of one ship on top of how he hotwired another. Which he uses for his escape after getting caught in a pincher mover by couple low-lying two-bit pirates. At any rate with that talk all but done with he then noted her take off to use the fresher herself given that she too had some the grime on her. Given that she had alongside he made some the repairs on the ship at which end before she did turn to face him speak.

"If you want. I don't mind cooking though."

To which he then with a smirk on his face replied back.

"Well that I do....figured it be the least can do and extend my thanks to you."

With that said once she'd left and had pointed the way to the mess hall that he began work. Make good to cook a decent enough meal which at best thought was at very least. Had been a meal he once remembers from his past and no sooner had she exited the fresher that he had the dinner prepared. and had been waiting on her.

" I guess dinner is served and hope it is least to your liking?"

By the time she had finished washing and dressing again, Ronin had their dinner prepared and the smell reached into her room. Whatever it was smelled really good and she joined him in the galley.

"I'm sure it'll be wonderful, it certainly smells great. What is it?"

Grabbing drinks for them as he brought the food out, she sat down in the common area and waited for him to join her. She was confident they would be able to get off this planet the next day after a good night of sleep. They could then return to Silver space and finish any further repairs needed on her ship.

"What do you plan to do about explaining the loss of your ship?"

Small details had been t​old to her, but not everything. It seemed he was keeping secrets, but then again so was she. However the ones Seo had dealt only with her and would have no effect on him.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was at best seem a good start as one could perhaps wish to judge from the look on her face as she walks in.

"I'm sure it'll be wonderful, it certainly smells great. What is it?"

To which he then in turn replied.

"Well, I think the cook called it a stew...thought I hope I got it close enough to recipe what pick up from him. At any rate please.."

At which time after she had picked up the drinks that he then helps her to a seat. Then the pair commences in dinning to which he took some comfort in knowing she seems like the meal. And the two began to make a bit of small talk in mids of taking a bite their food. And she then seems snuck in to ask...

"What do you plan to do about explaining the loss of your ship?"

TO which he then with a slight shrug replied.

"Well I guess could always argue say I was ambushed...and not crash it for no reason. But then again its sorta true...as yes did crash it but it wasn't much due much to getting caught...but just plain bad timing."

"It is best to tell as much of the truth as you can. Some things though shouldn't be revealed."

The look she gave him would hopefully be clear on what she meant. Taking the first bite of the food, Seo nodded and continued to eat more.

"This is really good. I'll have to learn it from you."

​She grew thoughtful for a moment and looked at him. There were many things she had kept from Ronin, some on purpose and others not so much. He had no idea why she wanted to return home and she wasn't sure if he should know why. Deciding that secret would be best kept until later, she did not mention it. He knew Lorrd was where home was and that was enough.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

"It is best to tell as much of the truth as you can. Some things though shouldn't be revealed."

He then hears her say as he then silently listen while contemplating her words before replying.

" I guess so...come in with folded deck would be too bad an idea although....."

He pauses as he noted the faint glint and look in her eyes.

"....somethings are better left unsaid. When it comes things off the mission agenda."

At which time he then left it at that before turn their attention to the meal as he watched in earnest while she took the first bite of the stew and remarked.

"This is really good. I'll have to learn it from you."

To which he smiled and replied.

"Yeah sure guess we can do that once get back or have some free time between us later?"

It then seemed if but for a moment she then seems grow silent and at the same time gaze upon him with some unspoken fondness as well deep thought. To which take a step back and reminded of all the talk she seems to speak of home and such he figured to assume. That despite the not so good stuff that there might be something else behind those words. But then again he figured it was not his place to ask as if nothing else he too felt as much openly he spoke of himself. There were things he dare not spoken to her yet still and held back if only for the slight uncertainty he felt. If not only was she ready at the same time was he? To let anyone else in when the past still haunted him still?

She was glad he agreed to keeping certain aspects secret and between them. Sticking to the mission details in any reports would be best. Nothing out of the ordinary and her ship would be repaired when they returned. And then back to the wandering life she had.

When he mentioned spending some free time together, Seo raised an eyebrow slightly. Not a bad thought and it would take a bit of time to fully repair what was wrong with her ship. Though they had done a good job, the question remained on if there was anything else wrong.

"Of course we can. When we return, I'll have this baby looked over and finished fixing it up. After that, well, I want to go home for a visit."

If he went with her, there would be a rather large surprise for him. Maybe she should prepare him and thought about how to tell him.

"There is a reason to want to go home. Not just because it is where I was born, but I have a family there. More than that..."

She looked away not meeting his gaze.

"I have a son."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was at that time seeing no objection and somewhat take note of her to agree to his response. Which appear to have gotten across favorably at which time after the brief chatter they then turn to dig into their meal. Which in between the conversation he figured hint of perhaps he could continue seeing each other. As he slowly began grew found of her and figured maybe if she would agree then perhaps could keep each other company at the very least. He could help get least her ship up to specks among other things when she then came on to reply.

"Of course we can. When we return, I'll have this baby looked over and finished fixing it up. After that, well, I want to go home for a visit."

To which seem thinking nothing much of it he eventually shrugs a bit before replying.

" Well want to go home for a visit does sound interesting,...to say the least? "

At which time leaving things at that thought unable to shake the idea there being seemed to be more to it other than just a simple visit. That she then adds on say...

"There is a reason to want to go home. Not just because it is where I was born, but I have a family there. More than that..."

In which time he then with her words trail off no less peak his interest although not one who favors prying into things he instead kept silent. Let her speak in her own words thought it no less got his attention as much as it seems help make sense of it all. As she then looks away from his gaze before speaking.

"I have a son."

To which not wanting alienate nor offend her that he kept still and spoke.

" I see....well I guess that a good as any reason,"

At which time unsure how to proceed he then kept silent for a moment before eventually turn back engage her in conversation. Letting the thought that lingers in his mind stay there as the two continued on with their meal. Then clean up the two then set off to rest for the rest of the night and hopefully wake up early enough to prepare for their departure back home.

Considering what she had been through in her life, his acceptance so easily raised her curiosity. She had told very few people outside of her family she had a son and Ronin was now numbered among them.

Happy that he did accept her words, Seo finally did look at him and could tell he wasn't exactly sure how to react. The subject wasn't brought up again that night and they turned in for the night.

It seemed there was a distance between them that wasn't there before, but with what she said, it didn't surprise Seo too much. He may not have even noticed or thought of it, but it was as clear as day to her.

Morning came and she woke up. Getting breakfast ready, she made sure to make some for Ronin too and waited for him to join her.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

If nothing else Ronin had seen so much loss as much having gone thru many trials in his life that given the revelation from her regarding a son. That it did little to change the way he looked at her. And for if nothing else accepted her as she was thought in the back his mind he couldn't help shake the slight uncertainty in his mind. One which she seems night have to pick up on during the rest of the night where the subject had not been brought up again for the rest the night.

That he could help seem silently place a faint distance between them the rest the night. One which was if nothing else not so much out of anything other than the fact. Though she'd have not known of it nor did he have the heart or idea how to bring it up or out that he opted to keep silent of it. That being with the early loss of his family and the eventual loss of his first Master....whom he regarded as one few close things to a family he ever had. That he did if nothing else know how or what a family was that he seemingly did not know how best react let alone have any clue. That he fears offending or overstep boundaries she may have had....that the thought of another loss felt so unbearable him. That he kept silent leave things as it were till morning came.

When once he'd awoke that he figured seek her out and join her for breakfast. Sit right across from her feeling bit awkward about his action or lack of it last night. Having had the night to think things thru that he came out speaking but then again work seem hard to come by so he figured just say.

"Well guess this is it....engine should be good enough for us fly and maybe work our way back?"

He then seemingly appear back off for a bit before eventually doubling back soon after.

" Listen about last night....I'm well sorry if I seem somewhat distant and all its just I don't know. It's just all this emotion stuff...what I feel for you .... not something am used to let alone don't much know to how handle. Let along know control it..... or let alone let it control me.

For emotion hold somewhat of a different sway over me that ... i fear what it could lead to let alone having past haunt me again."

Since Ronin didn't tell her, she couldn't have known that he had no idea how to react. Without knowing he didn't have any clue as to what having a family was like, Seo assumed he had put that distance between them because of her news.

Not pushing herself on him because of this new schism, even if he still looked at her the same...the emotional connection just wasn't there or as strong as it had been. She didn't actually think on it too much, just accepted it and took that into consideration in her own feelings. Which if she were to be asked about them...she didn't know what she felt for Ronin. Having known what the love of family was like, she did not feel that for him. Time would hopefully give clarity on the matter and she put her thoughts in the back of her mind.

Sleep did eventually come to her and she woke up to make the breakfast. Soon after Ronin joined her and for a little bit, they ate in silence. Nodding at what he said, she agreed and hopefully the repairs done would be good enough to get them back to the Silver territory. He fell silent again with that distance between them. Then changed slightly and opened up a little.

He admitted then that he was at a loss on a great many things. It took her a few moments to come up with the proper words in reply.

"I sort of understand what you mean. As much as I don't want to admit some things, control was lost by both of us. What are you afraid of happening?"

His comment opened the door to her asking the question. If he didn't want to answer that was fine.

"Time will tell us both what is correct here. To be open, I don't know either. Let's get back to Silver territory though."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

Having said his peace as best he could fathom Ronin then diverted most if not the rest of the day prepping up the ship for taking off. Make one or two last minute trip to his own ship to pick up the few personal possession he had there along with a couple other small salvageable things. He hopes to maybe try barter and make up for the loss of the ship if nothing else.

At which time while doing so the words exchange earlier between them seem still echo in his thought. One of which that rang most true and clearly was when she came forth soon after to ask.

"I sort of understand what you mean. As much as I don't want to admit some things, control was lost by both of us. What are you afraid of happening?"

To which he in turn with his face hang low came the reply.

" well...yes...very much so...seeing there is much about myself that dare cannot say fully understand nor comprehend. So much so that I rather that do not take the chance to have anyone hurt."

As he then pauses seem to contemplate in his mind if or how much he wishes to speak of it but then again. Not wanting to make things any worse than they were in his mind he figured to leave it at that. As memories of old seem to play in the back his mind one which sort made him doubt....if there was indeed something there? Or was it simply just that? A passing phase or what not? He could not be sure and to that he could help but agree....that perhaps only time could tell if it were all real or not.

As by then with the ship all patched up and secured he then took the seat on the co-pilot chair while she then gunning the engine. Began the arduous trek back home ... to Silver territories.

-FIN-​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom