Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a pair of deuces flush.....

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was if anything still a touchy subject for Ronin to even begin speaking of for although part of him had no less still wonder enough care to. He dare not pursue it as fervently as he had once before. Given the fact what bit he had thus far glimpse of it during a brief encounter about it not too long ago. Made him realize wanting and being ready for it was two different things .... of which he felt not ready to face. Just yet at which end thankfully that she seems had somewhat picked up on this he'd been all grateful her respect him enough drop the subject for now. Though he felt some guilt in doing so given how willing she seems been to help in regards to this. That he instead eluded to share a bit more of himself with her by talking about breath or the force. As she then came to respond back with her own story seem slowly warming up as much opening herself to him as time passed.

"When I was a child, I didn't know of the Force either. Not until I was free. At that point, I took lessons from both Sith and Jedi with a government that is now gone. I would have been happy to stay on Lorrd and work at the library there. The Force though called me and I joined the Silvers. Been wandering since becoming a Knight."

It was at that time as he listen to her words that he couldn help pick up that despite the subtleness of it being said. How confind as much she had been a captive she'd been still during those time... a slave. To which stir in him such an emotion all but foreign as it had been unfamillar to him in that. As much he could help realize the subtle simillarity or events in their life that mirror each other that both endear as much drew her closer to him. At the same time the faint hatred all but subtly forming against those that enslaved her thought all but gone by now from what he could pick up from her words in their conversation. He no less could help feel a deep loathing for them as thought play in his mind of the possible or probable suffering she'd may endured. Especially upon her admition of Sith involvement in her past lesson ... which at best his mind could fathom tend not to abode well for those involved. But then again with the prompting of her left arm shifting unconciously drew to snap him out that train thought. As the two continued to converse and the talk turn to that of the upkeep her ship. At which time he then mindfully offer stay onboard even after their return if only nothing less suggesting. Offer his service as much time to this endevor which at best had been no less welcomely accepted by her.

"I wouldn't mind learning."

At which time silently the conversation somewhat cesed as he then seem overjoy by her respond.

"...and i wound be more than will show you how."

Had found it hard to resist as hard he tried to restrain himself. That eventually he broke down and reach out then slowly close the distance enough to plant a kiss. Which she seem accepted and no sooner had they broke off that she then tilted to rest her head upon his shoilder speaking.

"Are you hungry? I can make us dinner."

To which he then with smile on his face replied.

"Yes, and let me help you with that....that is give me a second leat clean up."

He then glance over to note his still grimy pant leg and hand that still show traces of the work he'd done earlier.

There was no verbal reaction to her admission of having been involved with the Sith at one point in her life. It wasn't a path she could follow and hopefully that was clear. They had no subjected her to any torture or anything, but what they had wanted from her she was not willing to give.

As time passed, Seo would learn to read him. He seemed bothered by the fact she had been a slave. Sympathy and anger were within him. While on a conscience level, this did not bother her. Deep inside, she was ashamed she had been a slave. Even if it was something she had no control over at the time. She was free now and that is what mattered.

She choose not to comment any more on the learning about ship care, that would come tomorrow when they worked on his ship. For now dinner called and he requested a little while so he could get cleaned up.

"Of course. I'll get the food ready while you wash up. Meet you in the common room when you're done."

Assuming he knew the lay​out of the ship, Seo did not tell him where the refresher was and headed into the galley to get their food ready.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then between everything else they had covered or touched upon at that time. It could have seemed that the pair had somehow grown a bit more familiar as much connected to the other so few seem had. In which case learning a bit more of her history no less elicited a response from him thought subtle as he tried at best be about it. And only with time when she seems to not show much in the way of nothing less than calmness in face of the fact her revelation of being a slave. That he eventually made peace with it and instead focused not on the past but to the future as she seems had. And the two conversed a bit more and soon after with nighttime seem approaching soon. That she came to offer to make them dinner which he graciously accepted although note the grime and dirt that was on him due to the earlier work. He no less felt a bit embarrassed in having to show up in the state or way he was in. Asking for a moment clean up first to which she seem to oblige at which time. she then replied.

"Of course. I'll get the food ready while you wash up. Meet you in the common room when you're done."

And he with a slight nod spoke before exiting the room.

"Sound like a plan ...very well I won't be long."

And with that said the two parted briefly in which time take in account the structure as well some the familiar marking he noted on the ship. He somewhat had an idea of what type ship it was and with that roughly guess presume he knew where it was. Walk off as he did that he then began to sort navigate his way inside the ship thinking perhaps retrace his step in order retrieve his shirt which he'd somewhat left near where they enter. And make a few missteps as he'd been sort going by memory on his way there. TIll eventually, he found the fresher albeit make a few wrong turns and somehow ended mistakenly entering a private quarter before finally finding his way into the fresher. Where he then no shortly hot himself clean up then dress before eventually meet up with her.

As Ronin wandered through her ship, he might notice it was well cared for lived in. This was her home and Seo had made it feel as much like one as she could. Not many trinkets from her travels though. She might have been a wanderer, but she wasn't a sightseer and did not pick up many things for decorations. One thing was clear though, she had many things from her home even if he may not know they were.

If there was one meal a day that was cooked, for Seo that would be dinner usually. The smell of cooking food filled the ship by the time he rejoined her and dinner was just finishing up.

Placing the meals on two plates, she brought them into the commons area and looked to him.

"Would you grab us something to drink please? Only have two hands."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then while he stood in the fresher and slowly scrub off the grime grease of the day work on him. That he could help but think back as he took in most if not what bit he could not see while walking around the ship earlier. That for the most part for someone having lived alone within the confines of the ship as she had. It was at best seem quite spotlessly spartan as there been all but somewhat few items that he saw or had taken notice. That if anything could have indicated that the ship had been lived in full time rather than sparingly. As he had noticed have recalled from his own youth given that perhaps for whatever reason of his own. His parents as best he could recall did their best to provide him with the best decent normal life they could. Which was somewhat the opposite with his first Master whom had brought to take him in once they had passed.

At which end no sooner had he tidy up that finding his way to her seem much easier. For after what seems to him a long time surviving on pack ration while completing the task assigned him before his crash. He could help but swear to smell the nice cook fare she seemingly prepared. And so with it scent guiding him as much his gut. He soon found his way to the common areas and came in just she had begun preparing the table for them. That he then felt inclined to ask what if anything could he help with?

"Would you grab us something to drink, please? Only have two hands."

To which with a smile he responded before turn back towards where he presumes the area she came from to grab a couple of glass of refreshment for them.

" Sure thing..."

And once he'd return Ronin gently place the glasses on the table for them. As he then looks at the meal turn her speak.

"This all looks so good.....especially after having live off ration for a while on the mission. Can't say and thank you enough...."

What observations or thoughts Ronin had about her or her ship were hidden from Seo. If he noticed anything he wanted to ask about, then he would need to start the conversation.

She had not gotten as grimy as he had since she wasn't working in the engine area, but what grit she had picked up had been washed off before cooking dinner. A change of clothes would wait until later.

When he did join her, he got the drinks like she asked and they sat down together to eat.

"Thank you very much. Did you find anything wrong with the engine?"

She had not grown distant from him and the connection they had was still there, but he hadn't said what (if anything) was wrong with her ship earlier.

"You are quite welcome. Sometime you can cook for us. Something you like over something I might."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was as if anything not in his nature to simply pry nor intrude on other life or business for most of his life. As such, he found doing so to one such as her to whom he somehow gain a connection to. At the very least not in the way he had with anyone as such he felt unwilling to gamble with it. That is this early in their meet that however much he wanted to that he kept mum about it. Till either the opportunity present itself or the time was right either way turn his attention to the subject at hand. Which in this case involved prepare and having dinner with her in a more quaint fairly more secure setting that last night. Where he could be able to hopefully reign in and not let himself push things too far or too fast. And instead perhaps enjoy her company as the two ate .... conversed more and maybe got know each other a bit better.

"Thank you very much. Did you find anything wrong with the engine?"

In which time having helped set the table and lay down the drinks before them that he turns her. Reply as he then took his seat right across from her.

" Well far I can tell the engine intake and some the coupling circuits were fried. Perhaps due to the strain of the wind... along with the impact of the landing? But other than that least the hyperdrive wasn't banged up too bad and maybe after finding ways to patch up or replace the broken circuits. We might be able to take off to say the least....maybe be able to hyperjump back to the nearest neutral planet. Then take it from there who knows....as it will all depend on what we find or able salvage from the other ship nearby to patch this one up."

And it was at that time that thought with a bit of hesitation he kept the connection to her still albeit he did well. Keep private about a few things...at which time he then instead commented on her cooking and thank her for it to which she replied back.

"You are quite welcome. Sometimes you can cook for us. Something you like over something I might."

At which time he smirk and replied back.

"Well guess I can do that....thought have forewarned you that really know of only a few dishes. Most of which is made up of the usual fare in dinners or ship mesh hall. As they were skill sort pick up during my sojourn moonlight as a short order cook or work at one those fancy cruise ship serving staff."

And with that as the two partook of the food she'd prepared that they conversed a bit more. Passing off the time with bit small talk and anecdotal stories. While the night wore on...

Their dinner passed with conversation where Seo openly talked about many things. If a subject upset him, then it would be changed. She already knew to avoid talking about her childhood, even if it had helped shape who she was.

When he did answer about her ship, Seo grew thoughtful for a moment and shook her head.

"Funny I had things checked on Kashyyyk before I left. Was it my coming to this planet that caused that do you think?"

She smiled at his slight joke on him knowing only a few dishes.

"If you worked on a cruise ship you should know more than just a few."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then with dinner done and the conversation sort ebb like the tide with him. Answering as much if at best most her inquiry thought in time seem she no less pick up on certain cue. He subconsciously or what not had been letting slip as she began to ask less inquiry about his youth which was a best still a touchy subject to him. And the question shifted to talks about her ship which he did his best answer in a less technical term he could. Given her admission earlier about this. As soon came her reply...

"Funny I had things checked on Kashyyyk before I left. Was it my coming to this planet that caused that do you think?"

At which time he then took a step back in his mind to ponder this before replying.

"Could be? Seeing as I too have had some instrumental problem when I went down. Thought I notice the sands here are somewhat much coarser and finer than I've seen in other places like say Tatooine. And who knows what kind of mineral or ore could be found here...could be kyber crystal just can't be sure."

And soon after when talks turn to meal or dishes to which he commented a bit more about his past work that she came to speak.

"If you worked on a cruise ship you should know more than just a few."

To which with a sheepish grin he came the reply.

"Yeah I guess could be thought to be honest my task usually compromised of being a short order cook. Filling in on cooking the common less upscale meals...and maybe working the floor as a server cuz for the most part. I didn't look half as bad in the uniform on at the very least that what I hear some the diner female commented. Got a decent enought tip to come night end...."

He then came to jest in a way in a coy and funny way as if aim to lighten up the mood as he then stood up and offer a hand. AS he then spoke.

" To which I guess it is just fair that since you cook that offer clean up ?"

His answer to the cause of her ship issues lead Seo to think there was something with the planet itself that caused them. Maybe it was the particles in the air, but it could also be something magnetic since he said it was the instruments that malfunctioned in his.

"Well according to the readings I took on the way in, there isn't any sentient life here. No people live here, Ronin. I highly doubt there are hidden crystals here. Just a place that ruins electronics and causes crashes."

​The first part was said with a straight face and honesty in her words. As she continued, her tone changed slightly to agree with her words and the last part while said with honesty was phrased to convey a touch of humor.

"Every woman loves a man in uniform."

Spoken with a smile, Seo had a very good idea of what Ronin would look like in a uniform and nodded at what she said.

"I already cleaned up what I used to cook. Just in my nature to do that. All that's left are these plates."

She knew it was close t​o time to go to bed and she wondered where Ronin would choose to sleep. Not bringing the question up, she would wait to see where this went.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

"Well according to the readings I took on the way in, there isn't any sentient life here. No people live here, Ronin. I highly doubt there are hidden crystals here. Just a place that ruins electronics and causes crashes."

He then heard her say to which he listens and replied back.

"Hmm I see....well guess that rules some things out of the equation say the least and narrow down things a bit more then. Which is kinda good at the same time sad...that least thought we don't have to deal with other sentient life may be other than what those things we faced last night as good. Thought on flip side kinda sad cuz kinda guess give me an idea as to why those things attack us so badly...they probably hungry. But just as well seem its just my luck good or bad....to end up crash into a planet that messes up ship for whatever reason."

He then gives her a slight wink before adding.

"Thought on plus side I did get meet you...."

He adds as if to lighten the mood to even out the seriousness of her tone and gesture. After which he ponders and spoke give mention about opening himself up a bit to her. By adding a few added details his reply to her about his cooking background to add that quip of having been in uniform for the most part as part the serving crew in one them luxury yacht to which she adds.

"Every woman loves a man in uniform."

To which he smirks to speak.

" I guess that they do...seeing did get bit extra when in uniform though...not in the way yah might think as in any rate I came in for the job. And maybe earn a few extra creds to pay off my fare along with some pocket cash tie me thru till next day."

He adds as if to play coy and tease her a bit with a bit as their talk began to shift to the task after their meal.

"I already cleaned up what I used to cook. Just in my nature to do that. All that's left are these plates."

At which time he then upon hear this then offer to help her with the plates instead as he then took them in his hand following her lead. The two then head to the mess hall where he helps tidy things up for the night. At which time once all that was done that he sort passingly ask.

"So I guess we can call it a night then? And guess next question be if you won't mind is how you wish to go about setting up sleeping arrangement? Cuz if anything I.... kinda like us staying close and not be alone if nothing else....but then again the choice is yours and I wish not to intrude nor tread over it in any way."

His tone seems kinda waver in the middle given that as much he'd wanted not to have it cloud his judgment or action. Part him still long be close to her yet felt sure how to speak or process the emotion he seems to be feeling for her. As not being one simply driven by external factors but something far deeper.

It pleased Seo that her observations helped Ronin in the potential to solve what happened to their ships.

"The animals won't be an issue tonight. Ship is locked up tight."

​She also felt that between the two of them, they could fend off any invaders. With no sentient life here, it wasn't much of a concern though. He pointed out there was a bonus to getting stranded and it had brought about the two of them meeting.

"Officially meet and not just a glance at a beach. Agreed, fate, the Force...who knows? Something guided us here."

Not making any further comment on the uniform, seeing him in one or the extra tip he got that time. Since this was her ship and galley, he followed her directions on where the plates went after he so nicely cleaned up after they ate. There was hardly a blink in her eyes at what he said next and it took only a moment for her to form her answer.

"After last night, I think the answer should be obvious."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was as if anything that he did his best to show his appreciation in her speak out in regards to. Clearing up a few things in regards to their crashing here given that he had but conjectures or theory to go by for the most part. Given that he was somewhat been somewhat embarrassed to admit that he was flying blind with barely half the ship under control after his narrow escape from bit trouble he picks up during his exit. And with that, he barely had time activate much the other onboard sensor before crashing. And with this in mind that he kinda slip the comment about the local wildlife that she no sooner promptly dismissed with confidence given this was her ship. And he figured she more than anyone the capacity of ship hull better than anyone. Which at the very least was part but entirely what he'd been concern about especially now that he was sort on the mends. In that defending the ship would be too hard with them both on the same page.

"The animals won't be an issue tonight. Ship is locked up tight."

And that was sort soon followed by a slide sly comment that he unintentionally had let slip. One which somewhat hinted at his thought about the matter of their standing.

"Officially meet and not just a glance at a beach. Agreed, fate, the Force...who knows? Something guided us here."

Which once all was said and done with the table cleared and only the matter of their sleeping arrangement for the night still up in the air. That he passingly hinted on the subject not quite sure if by any chance what or how she would take things. As if nothing else though things between them seem gone well he felt unwilling to take anything for granted. Note that for whatever reason as much she seems had his heart he would no less dare tread over hers. Keeping in mind the shared stories of their past. That he sort held back in wait on her reply that no sooner came in.

"After last night, I think the answer should be obvious."

And he then with a slightly sheepish grin on his face as memories of last night kinda had been remembered by him in the back his mind.

"Well, I guess did know the answer to that thought....say it and rather not presume things figure be better. GIven that what can I say? Never had any luck or been good keeping myself in check round others... let someone I felt as strongly as I have you. Been a few time that I thought did but things ...well let just say proved me wrong."

He might be concerned about trampling over her heart or emotions, but being a slave had taught her a great many things. What Seo might or might not feel was of minor importance in things. This also applied to her being a Jedi. She put the feelings and needs of others before her own. In a way she lacked a knowledge of what exactly she felt, but she knew she felt something.

When Ronin did finish speaking, she took a hold of his upper arm and moved in very quickly. Not with any threat or hostility, but with passion. She looked him fiercely in the eyes before speaking.

"I assure you...you don't need to worry about that around me. Let go of whatever you hold in check, much better that way and natural."

If the message wasn't c​lear then she had no idea what would get that across to him.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It then seemed no sooner had he'd finished speaking his eyes all but slowly fell gaze at the floor while old memories came and went. Whereas freely he'd had given his affection and open himself to others that it no sooner came to fall apart. Starting from the time of his return it seems he'd felt fated to be alone given the ebbing tide of uncontrolled emotion as well deep attachment he felt clashing within him. That for one reason or another the closer he felt to anyone in particular that something no less came to intervien. As his heart all but torn by the emptiness he felt having known nothing but the deep scar of abandonment stemming from his history of loss. As much never seem to be able to have the affection he'd offer other return in a manner he'd felt would have.

That it had for the longest time seem all but given up on it and for the most part had been that more guarded as much controlling of his emotion. Least it took hold of him and lead him to act in a way more naturally to him... prone as he was to fear let his more instinctual self take hold in her presence. But just the same all this seem slowly slip his grasp as he soon felt her take hold his upper arm. As she then moved in quickly to close the gap between them to which end breath in the very scent of her. That no less did more to draw him close to her sensing neither threat nor hostility but deep underlying passion as well. One which as their eyes met and gaze at the equally fierce look in her eyes before speaking.

"I assure you...you don't need to worry about that around me. Let go of whatever you hold in check, much better that way and natural."

To which end lost in her gaze and in the emotion of being in the moment with her. That he smiled and with a slight sigh escape his lips seem all but let go of his apprehension as much doubt at that moment. And with both arms drew to hold her close....as he whispers in her ears. Words which was no less could be heard by no one other than the two of them. As he then drew back and reach down hold her hand....

"Very well....let us then rest the night and leave all worries behind."

As he may have had his doubts, she did not. Well at least not in the same way. Her early life and teenage years had been a roller coaster and Ronin had a hint at what it had been like. In their talks, she never mentioned much of her life as a slave since it really bothered him. What she did talk about was her family though, her parents and sisters. Not once did she say she already has a child of her. Born when she came of age as a slave and living with her family on Lorrd. However, he just might be the reason she said what she did the next morning.

"After we get off this planet...I want to go home."

​Breakfast was simple fare, but she commented this as they ate. With that thought, she actually ate pretty quickly and finished getting herself ready for the day. Very similar to the night they had met on the other crashed ship. On the chance they encountered a storm, she wore her scarf, but had her face uncovered. That almost ever present bag was on her back and she was ready to go.

"Hopefully we can salvage something from your ship."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then thought it seems for the most part he'd shown or eluded to his reluctance and doubts in the beginning. Most of which was for the most part steam from his past where more than once. It seems his trust felt as if it had been misplaced or for the most part lost. But then again as time wore on that he somehow could help thru the night wore on. That between barely spoken words and closeness they spent in each other company for the rest the night.

That their topic revolved around family and parents as not so much about the minor details of each their past. For much, if anything with scar or wounds still somewhat difficult on his end speak of. That is if by chance he'd retrieved or regain it all as if anything could be said of it. Though it seems he'd had there was still sliver or fragment of it he could help that he was at a loss off. And had been still working with ...which for the most part seem been fine with her as she appeared to be both receptive as much respectful not to pry nor elude to them.

And this they did for the rest of the night till sleep came to them wake the next day. That she came wake earlier that he did...at which time with a smile on his face he turned towards her speak.

"Well, Goodmorning you...at any rate hopefully we can get a head start this time. In which case what I would give get yourself back home....and just same what would you want do soon we get back I wonder?"

To which he seems not have to wait long as she replied.

"After we get off this planet...I want to go home."

in which case he replied.

"Yeah, home..that we can do once get back."

He pauses as if somewhat miss as to what say but then again let the thought pass as the two then had a decent breakfast to start things off. Then clean up and prepare for the day they soon found themself by one the side hatch. About to exit for the day to which she then turn to him speak.

"Hopefully we can salvage something from your ship."

To which he nod and reply.

"Yeah, I hope so too....if nothing else aside from the crash hope those darn creatures haven't raided or rough up the ship worse than yesterday passing storm."

And with that a wink to her the two then departed just as the day had barely started. With the sun slightly up in the sky so as to discourage the creature to appear but not high enough that they had to be wrapped up as much they had to yesterday. That soon enough the pair made it to the ship...only find a few claw mark raked over its side and one wing sticks up in an odd angle. Perhaps due to either the crash or the passing storm last night one could only guess. At any rate, Ronin then jump up onto the ship then began the arduous task of prying open the canopy covering the pilot.

"Well, guess can see if we can't pop up the landing gear to lift the ship up a bit get to the undercarriage cargo hold."

To which end he gave it a shot but seem unable to wrestle the control engage he then instead came to drop down beside her.

"Guess be to have to do it the hard way then..."

And with that said he then moved back a bit with her in town then using some the skill learn began to lift it up then pull it back. So as to get unburied from the sand due come to approach......

"...now I guess we can see what we can work on."

He approached and pop open a side hatch then help her in to then begin the salvage operation.

"What would those creatures be after in a ship? Unless you have food hidden away inside, there shouldn't be anything to interest them."

To Seo it was simple log​ic and pointed this out with a straight face and serious demeanor. Following him to his ship, this was something she said on the way. Once they got there, she brought some water out and offered him some before taking a drink of her own. Putting the containers away, she listened to what Ronin had to say. Watching him as he attempted to open his ship, she knew it was futile, but kept quiet.

Growing up in a place similar to this world, Seo was familiar with the desert and what it could do. Eventually he gave up and pulled her along a short distance to move his ship with the Force. Once it was secure on the ground again, he popped open a storage area and motioned for her to get in first.

"You just want to see my bum don't you?"

This was said with humor and a small smile on her face, but Seo climbed into the ship in front of him.

"Alright, what am I looking for in here?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

"What would those creatures be after in a ship? Unless you have food hidden away inside, there shouldn't be anything to interest them."

She then seemingly came to quip in response to his to which he seems left him at a loss how best to reply. Note how straight face an with all serious demeanor she seems stated this that he could only but shrug before turned to her. Just as she hands him over a canteen of water which he graciously took to take few swigs of.

"Well I might....still have a bags of eaten field ration along with a couple other nicknacks stashed on the ship"

At which time after his fail attempt to raise it after a brief conversation or two with her that they finally have gotten thru. At which time figure it be best that he stay behind while she enters to retrieve the item while he stands to watch guard outside. That she quips back at him

"You just want to see my bum don't you?"

To which he then with s smirk on his face replied back giving a playful once look over at her from behind.

"Maybe...and maybe a kiss once we get the ship patched up."

At which time she then having entered the small hatch to the fairly small cargo hold spoke.

"Alright, what am I looking for in here?"

At which time he then replied back.

"SHould be a black toolbox with a red kerchief tied around the handle.....which if you could please grab first. Then once you drag it over to me there be a small case of a sort just behind it. Should hold a couple of the spare part that is still good we can use on your ship to patch it up to get it least up in the air."

And with that said he then pointed her to grab a few other things while he then piled most of it onto a small piece of the durasteel plate that broke off the ship. After which a bit of help from the force, he was able to scoot the load closer to her ship where he unloads then transport them into her cargo hold. At which time pick up the parts he figured he could use he then set about the work. Strip off his shirt he then starts by going underneath the ship to repair the circuits and wiring before moving on to check up on any external damage that might have been missed. At which time before the day ends he felt confident enough believe the ship was in a good enough shape to attempt to take off the next day.

He would hear a little chuckle when he answered her question. At the rate things were between them, there would be more than simple kisses shared. She didn't say anything about that though and focused on the task in front of her.

Looking for the toolbox, it wasn't that difficult to find and she set it aside for when she made her return trip. Behind it was the small case and she grabbed that as well. Shoving the first box down the way she had come, when it was within reach for Ronin, she did the same thing with the smaller one. Since Seo didn't know what was needed, she decided to give him the whole thing and have him decide.

She went back in for the other items he asked for and slowly everything was gathered and ready to go back to her ship. Together they worked at getting the makeshift transport get loaded into her cargo hold. Once they got it back, he went to work on getting things fixed up further. Of course he did it without a shirt on, but Seo would have ready for him a drink whenever he wanted one so he didn't get dehydrated and sick.

By the time he finished it was getting close to evening and time to lock her ship up again for the night. Take off would be the next day hopefully and as he reentered her ship, she looked at him for just moment before speaking.

"Are you sure you want to leave your ship behind?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom