Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a pair of deuces flush.....

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was at that time while the two conversed and the room grew slightly darker as night fell outside to make it so that. If not for the glowstick and light either one brought along that they could have very well been engulfed by mostly darkness. With nothing more than the glow of the light of the pale moon show shine thru the broken porthole where the beast clawed paw broke thru earlier. Leaving behind nothing less than pieces of broken glass shard in its wake...leaving as quickly they came.

At which time with the lull in all the earlier excitement all but seem dissipated and soon replace by something else. To which left to their own device as the faint cooler wind blew thru the open porthole. That the two converse and slowly but surely he finds himself somehow apparently lost for words in the beginning. Till he eventually finds and continues conversing with her ....sitting by her side unable to resist the thought of leaning close to her. As the cool air swept to brush lightly upon his slightly exposed back now although still somewhat injured. Were all but patch up by her at which time given the innate ability of his parentage it slowly began to heal. At the same time somewhat made it difficult for his reign in his emotion as much he wished so. For as humanly he appeared to be on the outside that the genetic influence or traits inherited from his maternal side remain. One which no less made him susceptible be prone slight bouts of an animal like behaviors or emotion if left unchecked. Which for the most part had been perhaps partly the reason he took on such dangerous tasks or mission like that of the supply run he was earlier on. As he turns in midst of the conversation with her seeing noticing the look in her eyes. Being as close she was now to him as continued on listen...

"You're not like the typical Jedi. What makes you different?"

To which in turn his gaze slightly away towards the ground before meeting gaze back into her eyes.

"Well for one I guess that much is true....am not like most typical Jedi in that I really didn't mean to nor wanted be one in the first place. Thought my mother was and knew it is a possibility if I've opted not to follow in my Father footstep. And be a guardian like him....but then again fate it seems she taught me enough that somehow survived this long as I had. Caught between a path of two worlds colliding in a way...being one yet never belonging to one side at any given point...."

At which time with the conversation wore on into the night that he then intentionally shift the topic to that of rest and idea of suggestion of taking shifts, If for nothing else but hope that in doing so not only could they both survive the night in light of the danger that lurks outside. But then again she gives him a small smile and turns slightly grab something from her bag again. Then walking over to the broken window, she hung some metal tools up over the opening. Once that was done, she walks back over to her bag and brought out a light cover. Which she lay spread down on the hard floor before motioned for him to approach as she spoke.

"I don't think they will be coming back and we both need rest. You are welcome to join me."

At which time thought unable to shake the slight hesitation he had Ronin no less complied. Approach her then come to sit by her side at first....as the light of his glowstick slowly flicker leaving but her light still slightly illuminate the cargo hold they were seeking shelter for the night. That for a moment being as close he was to her that the most part felt confident in a way. Give in to what he figured be merits of what she said. That for now they were safe and were in need of rest if they were to face the next day challenge. And so with a nod, he then came to lay by the light cover near her side...

Ronin gave her an interesting answer to her question and her interest didn't end there.

He revealed his mother had been a Jedi and his father was a guardian of something. Though there were guardians within the Jedi, Seo did not feel that is what he meant. Not feeling like he belonged as either a guardian or Jedi, he still found himself within their ranks. Though he did not ask for her story, she went on to tell him since it was fair.

"I grew up on Lorrd and when I was teenager worked with both Jedi and Sith. In working with both, I learned I don't have the temperament to be sith, so when that government fell, I joined the Silvers. Have you ever heard of Lorrd?"

It was more detailed than what he said about himself, but it may indicate she wasn't exactly a perfect Jedi either.

When she mentioned about sleeping under the same blanket. It was totally for innocent reasons. While they were sheltered from the worst of the chill, it would help them stay warm if they did sleep together. The mutual body heat would keep each other warm. He did join her in the end and she was able to take another look at his scratch and it brought a slightly lifted brow.

"I think your shoulder is going to be just fine. It's almost healed on its own."

Turning off her light, only his remained to illuminate the cargo hold. The corners growing shadows and with hardly a second thought, she stripped to her small clothes and pulled the covers up around them. Lightly resting a hand on his side, the warmth of him was relaxing and the evening had been quite taxing. If he wanted to continue conversing she was not opposed to doing that. Other thoughts drifted across her mind and Seo found herself pulling closer to him. In her mind it was for the warmth he offered, but even she had little control over some natural instinct and the human need for contact.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was at that time thought it been not quite a topic he cared to speak of much with anyone. For as much had it been all but in the past, for him, he could not help but be pained by it still that he did not dare speak of it in full detail. And that in turn he wished dare not ask her about her past least it pained her too as well speak of it or the off chance. He would find something else that would draw him to her in any further level. And yet she seems have told him anyways...as faint low deep growls in his throat escape his lips as he struggled with keeping himself in check.

"I grew up on Lorrd and when I was a teenager worked with both Jedi and Sith. In working with both, I learned I don't have the temperament to be sith, so when that government fell, I joined the Silvers. Have you ever heard of Lorrd?"

He then pauses to ponder a reply soon after she spoken try to remember.

" ... I don't know maybe? Seeing we didn't take root anywhere and travel quite a bit though I was very young at that time."

At which time all seem to go well at first as he then innocently approached to lay by her side. That he'd seem soon after unmindfully loosen to slip off his tunic enough. That it did not rub against the freshly healing wound and she'd been able lean over to take a look at it. As he then laying there on his stomach with his back to her as she spoke.

"I think your shoulder is going to be just fine. It's almost healed on its own."

In which time he then turns his head slightly for a moment face her with a faint smile on his face spoke.

"Well, that is good then? As hopefully, it would make it easy in the morning when we can go scout the place for maybe way out here or have face anything other or more those beasts?"

In which time all he felt soon after was the cover being pull close over them and a hand lightly resting on his side. As the faint chilled air breeze thru around them make it so that he couldn't help but move in a bit closer to her. As thru the shared warmth underneath the cover help relax him a bit and aid in him stave off the faint aggression that still lingers within him from the attack. Cause him to somewhat unmindfully fall back to his instinctual nature of a defensive stance and faint underlying human need for contact. Which she seems not have offered any opposition to as she too seems inched close. As by then with most, his injury all but mostly heal he then in the ill-lit confines of the cargo hold. That he turns around then reach out wrap his arm around her if only help them stay warm for mostly totally for innocent reasons. But then again in the back his mind the draw of instinct and emotion still sort linger still. As close she was to him it somewhat became harder to resist giving in that he seemed to grow quiet and still. Draw to the moment yet unable to pull away... as the feeling of her warmth along with the draw of needing or desire from his human side for contact. He stays.... yet only as long she'd let him as if nothing else despite it all he held true to his respect of her and her wishes.

They rested under the light cover and Seo could feel his body next to hers. Even in the dim light, she could read some things about him. He seemed upset about when she asked about his past and growled slightly. Answer he did, but not fully. Throwing out a neutral answer of maybe and there was a chance he had not heard of Lorrd. Currently in the middle of Sith held territory, she wouldn't be surprised.

"It held a great library. Even one to challenge the library on Ossus. Both are now under sith control."

When she mentioned his wound having almost healed Ronin turned to face. With as close as they were, their noses almost touching and their breath could be felt by the other. Neither of them pulled away and the human need for contact came into play. Everything Seo could read from Ronin was he felt the same way. That natural need and something they both lacked in their lives.

His arm went around her as hers was around him. It lasted but a moment or two and she felt him grow still. When he did that, her hand went to read his body that rested under her fingers. She knew what she felt there and decided to use this. With her other hand, she would take a hold of his free hand and guide him. Not only was there the human side of need, but a primal need as well. This was something she was totally aware of when doing what she did. Whatever happened next would be up to him, but Seo was ready for anything.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

"It held a great library. Even one to challenge the library on Ossus. Both are now under sith control."

At that moment seem in the midst of it all between her words spoken and warmth feel her so close. Had all but contributed to slowly lull him out of his pent-up rage brought about by his injury from the earlier attack on them had. Which in a way seem been well and good although it no less negates the slight uneasiness he felt. Which at first he sort argue probably steam from the fact he had all been not as truthful as she had been in their conversation. Opting to let faint scar from the past haunt him so that he been all but been so guarded in his response to some extent. He'd been unable to let the slight growl escape his lip faint as it was. Seem much like no different than what would expect ...as he seems unable to hold back let a faint sliver control he had slip. At which point turn as he did face her in close confines they found themselves in as such that on top it all. He could not help resist breathing in her scent having her so close. That he could and found it harder resist the natural need ...of having lost so much to reach out connect with her. In a way perhaps to fill in the gaping emptiness he felt in his loneliness being alone which however much in her presence he seems unable mask as he had other.

But then again being who he was that he couldn't help but fall silent in seem a moment or so. As he felt torn and conflicted lost in her gaze.... between his feeling as Ronin felt her heartbeat and instinctual nature within that he found ever harder resist as time passed. But then seem as if she'd sense the silent inner turmoil he felt that he did little resist in following her lead. With her hand reach over to take his as if in silent response just as the light faded slightly to flicker. As he then came closer to gaze deeper into her eyes as if to engage her in far deeper and primal conversation. One which needed very few or no words at all be spoken as it spoke with such depth of ones very being that. If nothing else both were all complicit as much they were fully aware of either one action. As they reciprocated back to the other in ways made both ready keep whatever interaction that followed going so as long.... whatever happened next was consented by the other.

Hardly another word was spoken between them the rest of the night. There was no need for them. Both of them allowed their more primal and natural instincts take over and control. Nothing was forced and everything went as nature designed. Sleep eventually did find them and the sound of those tools ringing woke Seo in the morning. A bird had decided to explore the newly opened cargo hold and fluttered around inside now.

When she sat up, she let out a gutteral growl like imitating one of the beasts from the night before and scared the bird off. Watching as she flew back out the window, it would be a while before she ventured back into the ship.

Putting her clothes on from the day before, Seo got up from the floor and replaced the tools into her bag. At the same time, she took out two nutrition bars for Ronin and herself. If he was awake, she would hand one over to him and eat hers. Looking around the hold, she did not see anything that might be of use in getting their ships working again.

"We may have to pirate parts from our ships to get one of them off this rock."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]​

[member="Seo Linn"]

If nothing else it seems given the chance to share and partake of the last night with her. Had if anything been a welcome change for ronin who for the most part had all but close himself off to mostly everyone. To the point, he all but seem unsure how well he could have lasted the night nor stop himself from mindless primal natural instincts take over and control. But none the less as the night wore on he'd been able to find strike a balance wherein in the end sleep appeared to naturally come to them. And for the longest time, he could say he was able to stave off the darkness that so often haunted his sleep. Finding some semblance of peace with his arms wrap every so gently around her form for till daylight came.

And he had been so lulled to sleep that she had been able to slip off get herself ready for the next day without his notice. That only later on as she'd broke to grab from her bag the two nutrition bars. That he awoke and had been mindful enough to prepare himself for the day by slip back his robe. The come to approach her with a faint smile on his face as if nothing less he then takes on the bar she'd offer him as spoke. Glancing around the cargo hold himself

" From the looks of it this ship a bit old and could be part of a transport hauler thought not sure if its still around.....either case we gonna have find some way off this rock..."

In that time she then seems to share his sentiment spoke.

"We may have to pirate parts from our ships to get one of them off this rock."

To which he then with a smirk noded.

"We might have to and I guess if some my other tools on the ship we could maybe jerry-rig one our ship to at least make it to one the nearest settlement...."

When Ronin approached her it was with a smile and his words were almost the same as hers. Seo blinked her eyes as he took the food bar and returned his smile with a small one of her own.

"It is good to know we think alike."

Like the night before, things were natural between them. Because of the night, Seo was quite comfortable with him. Though he had yet to see her weak, she had the feeling their role would be reversed at some point and he would be the one helping her.

"What type of ship do you have? Mine is a small freighter, but had room enough for passengers. From what I could tell of your ship in the dark, it can only seat one person."

He offered the tools from his ship to use to repair one or both of their ships. Looking around this hold here, she shook her head and wandered around a little.

"I'm not seeing anything in here to help repair ships. Unless there is some sort of manual around."

Her tone was dry, but it showed the kind of humor she had.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It then seemed with the brief exchange of glance and smiles while she handed him the food bar no less gave him. Both the reassurance as well peace of mind that what its worth that the previous night did happen and that it brought no ill will between them. As he somehow dreads for if nothing less it seems have done quite the opposite instead as with a smile along with the brief conversation they exchange. About what he figured would be the agenda of the day which surprisingly had been on point with her as she soon exclaimed.

"It is good to know we think alike."

To which in between bites he came forth reply.

"Yeah, seem like it huh... well if anything it is good indeed."

Then with a faint smile as he no less could help be suprise as to how he seems felt so at ease with her. That nothing seems felt forced and their interaction flowed with quite the natural ease. Though in the back his mind he could no less shake the doubt that luckily had been able at the very least been strong enough keep it all together. That she hopefully wouldn't have bear witness or be there if ever he failed to do so...for the few times he'd done so. Come so close to the edge that despite being not as full-blooded as his mother were the tendency...predisposition as wild and ill train he was to some level was there. That the thought of his wild tendencies cause him to become dangerous or lead him to be weakened enough do harm to her especially after last night. Was a lingering fear he had as she stood before her and seem every more slowly can't help being drawn to her. At any rate not wanting to linger any more than need be he instead turns his attention to listening to what she said.

"What type of ship do you have? Mine is a small freighter but had room enough for passengers. From what I could tell of your ship in the dark, it can only seat one person."

After which he turn replied.

" Well your indeed right ....as my ship was just a small scouting ship. One seater thought there is a small secondary jump seat to accommodate us both. But then again ship hyperdrive and a cable to the power cell fried in the way down here but I could maybe salvage the power cell and hull parts....so I would think your ship would be the better choice fix up though not sure how much time we might need to do so. Depending on the damage it took to come down on top what if any those beast might have caused it from last night. Along with maybe whatever we could scrounge around here."

It was then that she turn to have a look around shake her head a bit as she wanders off a bit farther from the spot they initially camp on last night.

"I'm not seeing anything in here to help repair ships. Unless there is some sort of manual around."

To which he glances around and seem to recognize some but not all the cargo box left or still intact.

"Yeah, that there be somewhat be a miracle if we ever come across a manual around here. Given that the few times I did work on a cargo ship in the past...you'll be hard press see one or would be of any use. As a small-time freighter like what this one seems be gotta not be legit.....althought."

He pauses then drop to one knee he then began to tap lightly on the floor and seem to strain his ear to the sound the tapping made. As sure enough he soon had a grin on his face before reach into a small bolt hole. Where press a small hidden button that causes a slight pop that was soon followed by panel lifting.

"gotcha... i knew it...this had a smuggler hold."

It was nice to be able to let down the wall around herself slightly around Ronin. Not yet fully gone, that was something that would take more than a single night to accomplish. Seo really had no idea what would happen between them after they got off this planet. So for now, she kept much of her body language close and didn't show him many of her tells. If the interest was there, Seo would be aware of it and start showing bits of herself to him.

A small smile here and there, light touch with her hand. As long as Ronin didn't stop her from performing such simple things, she would continue to do that.

He continued with her line of dry humor and thought it would be a miracle if they found one. Chuckling a little at that, she tilted her head as he went along the floor and knocked on it a few times. It was clear he was searching for something based off what he said and that knocking was going to reveal a hidden compartment. When he got it open, she peered into it over his shoulder.

There were what appeared to be a few personal belongings stashed away, but not expecting anything of great importance, somethings did catch her eye. Without any fear of an animal biting her, Seo reached in for the item and brought out what appeared to be a lightsaber hilt that look hauntingly like her own and a locket. Sitting down next to Ronin and that hidden cache, she opened the locket.

Inside it revealed the holoimage of a child and young, pretty woman. The other half was that same child and a handsome man of about the same age as the woman.

"How did this get in here?"

With hardly any thought ​to her action, she called her bag over to her with the Force and tore open a small patch of the lining. Reaching in with a careful touch, she pulled out a matching locket and opened it. The images inside were exactly the same as the other she held in her hand.

"These are my parents and that child is me."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then at that moment that for whatever reason as the day wore on and the two not only interacted more closely. But in a more relaxed manner without the handicap of darkness nor the rabid beast baying for their blood or hide. That he couldn't help feel some semblance of attraction to her although at first he sort dismisses it as perhaps a simple matter of either biology. Given that he'd now slowly mature to a point the issue of his mix heritage was slowly beginning to show. Or due to heritage with his Firrerreo side being the more dominant at this point in time as he once read in the archives.As they being somewhat prone to an animalistic tendency at a certain age when the drive to as tradition dictates. Either to form or contribute to growing their clan or tribe number during a certain rite of passage. At which time he couldn't help but silently let out a sight as the memory of another whom he'd grown some level of fondness on in the past. Had all been but nothing more than a memory now....which coincidentally started sort the same way the next one did. WIth an unexpected meet in the archives although the end result took on a more unexpected turn as she now became his kin. It had no less sear in his mind to such length although he'd somewhat become friendly or well acquainted with other since them. He never quite been able full let his guard down with anyone up until this point.

For if nothing else showing affection or even reading too much into a simple gesture could blindly lead him to something he fears could regret. Given their future held so much uncertainty if or when rescue came or initiated by them on their own. Who's to say if what he felt was real or if it could even last once they escape the confines of this desolate planet they were trapped in. Add to which given all the loss and disappointment he'd had in the past on top of the faint dark secret he kept and only now slowly come realize or piece together. That would she even understand and not shun him as he seems to find a clue as being hinted on what bit or record of his past. So much so that the council had been so easy to dismiss him as dead and not just simply missing. So lost he was with this nipping at the back his mind that he'd as well been standoffish albeit somewhat still engaging enought to elicit a faint chuckle from her. As the two play off the same dry humor, the other had been started. Till such time that all this seem to have all but cut short when. After an odd turn of events, he somehow stumbled upon the secret compartment...or what could simply be called in transporting circle as a smuggler hold of a sort.

WHich caused her to come closer and peer over his shoulder till eventually despite his better judgment and before he could react. She then reaches in to pull out a small a few of the item hidden inside the hold. Which somehow surprise him as well thought one more than the other, As they appear to be a saber along with a locket that once she held in her own hand. Made her drop down to sit by his side followed by an odd wave of emotion wash over her face.

"How did this get in here?"

As she then activates the locket and soon after reached out with the force to then pull her bag within reach as she then soon after. Activate the locket in hand followed by the one in her possession as she faintly utters in seem shocked and disbelief. As Ronin then unsure what or if anything say just shook his head as he pauses.

"I don't know....i...just ... I just felt the breath call..."

Was all he could say before his words were soon cut short by her as she utters a shocking revelation.

"These are my parents and that child is me."

And with that said as much, he wanted to pull back in seem utter confusion regarding the sudden turn of events. That he suddenly found himself lock his arm around her and seem in his own way try to comfort her in a way. Seeing if anything else he personally understood the shock she may be feeling at that time have had. Thought in a slightly different manner when he'd found item left behind by his own parent.....at which time decide stay there by her side.

What thoughts and feelings Ronin had, she was aware of them if only because he seemed distant at times. His attention wasn't fully focused on the now and the situation they were in. However, she did not ask what was going on in his mind. If he wanted her to know, he would tell her.

After she asked how those items got there, his reply was all but lost as she held the two items. One word did break through though. Looking up from the matching lockets and leaning into his embrace, she glanced at him from the corner of her eye since he was behind her and turning would end the hold he had on her.

"The Breath. The Force. You're Kashi?"

While on Lorrd and in t​he library, she had heard of them. Their world was only a few systems away from there. In the ancient past, they had been reclusive and exclusive. To the point that many visitors were taken and held captive. Any outsider that wanted to join them were executed. Whatever his answer, it didn't change anything about how she felt, made him that much more interesting.

Finding the lightsaber and locket weren't all that disturbing to her, but confusing. Her parents were alive and well the last time she had seen them. Granted it had been a few years, but there was no logical reason for these to be here. Neither of them could use the Force or ever told her if they could. It made that lightsaber hilt that much more confusing.

"After we get off this planet. I feel the need to visit my home. It's in the middle of Sith territory though."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was at that time that with his mind torn as it was conflicted in deep thought between speaking his mind with her. And that of the sudden turn of events that before he seems come to realize is that he apparently let the cat out the bag as she then seems soon enough. Thought still seem visibly shaken and no less look up at him as she leans into his embrace.

"The Breath. The Force. You're Kashi?"

At which time seem somewhat lost for words he eventually nods as he continued on speaking.

"Yes, I am...being one the last remaining or so I thought not fully being one. As my...my own past and parentage are somewhat complicated...and I guess being from where you said where from you'll know. Why I hide and don't speak much of it..."

His head then hung low slightly as she too seem all but lost in her own thought given the weight of the revelation as it were. That he could help but add.

" So what now...after we hopefully get home? What then?

His heart seems slightly heavy given the thought as she then came to speak the weight of her words.

"After we get off this planet. I feel the need to visit my home. It's in the middle of Sith territory though."

It was at that time that seems reach out to hold a hand on her shoulder as if to comfort her.

" Then go we shall to your home to find the answers. Whatever it maybe ....know i will be here for you."

Her words caught him by surprise and it took him a few moments before he could form a verbal answer. A nod of assent and then speaking. Admitting he is part Kashi, it made her wonder again about him.

"If you are only part Kashi, then what else are you? Why hide what you are? These parts make you who you are Ronin and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Besides you can't help who your parents were."

Again that tou​ch of humor for him, though it was true.

"Let's see about recovering something from your ship and find out what is wrong with mine and get off this planet. Then we can decide if we go to Lorrd then or we do it another time."

Raising her hand, it sti​ll held her locket, she rested in on top of his and when he said he would be there for her, it made her feel nice. Like a verbal embrace to go along with being wrapped in his arms.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then in the midst of their conversation and his revelation as well of his own to her at first came as a surprise to him. For as much could be said of him speak of himself or his past was if anything somewhat of a touchy topic for him. As such it took him a while to find the words as it was to speak of them. To which she then nodded in seem complicit acceptance as much acceptance as she spoke.

"If you are only part Kashi, then what else are you? Why hide what you are? These parts make you who you are Ronin and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Besides you can't help who your parents were."

To which end after sense and feeling the apparent acceptance as much as draw he felt to her that he responded.

"I guess your right....in saying that it could not help nor believe there could be no shame in accepting who I am. For whatever brief time I was able to spend with them...they always made sure make me feel and know I was loved. But the risk had been quite great as much the circumstance of my being carried a heavy price for both them as does it a great danger if we were ever found. For such union alone was a taboo as much it was believe be impossible....my father possibly a full-blooded Kashi and a guardian falling for a Jedi Firrerreo explore for as much I have so far lean.

But somehow they beat the odd and in doing so I carry in me a part of them... "

To which seem as if in wanting shake off the seem melancholy thought brought an about the early conversation that he seems wanting to lighten the mood. So as to help dispel her woes as well add.

"...Which isn't too bad though I still find it somewhat difficult to strike a balance between the two at a time. Between the fiery temper and heart in me.... but who knows maybe could find way channel it with you by my side so as to help get us out of here don't you think?"

She then by that time seem in agreement responded.

"Let's see about recovering something from your ship and find out what is wrong with mine and get off this planet. Then we can decide if we go to Lorrd then or we do it another time."

With her hand still clasping the locket then came to rest on top his as he then spoke the words from his heart to her with no reservation. As she then no less appear not only agreed but felt as draw him as he was to her. That the two sat there in silence for a moment before turn to her with a wink spoke.

"I guess so.....best we get to scavenging thru our ship to see what option we have to aid our plan of escape from this place before those things come back by nightfall."

After she spoke, the silence between them wasn't bad or stressed, but Seo could tell caused him to have to think on what to say. Maybe not so much on what to say, but how to say it. It was something she knew all too well and many times she had to pause before speaking. Since she kept what she spoke aloud limited to usually only what was needed, she carefully picked her words.

She listened when Ronin did speak though, her eyes on him more than the lockets in her hands now. Even if they weren't facing each other, her attention was on him. Nodding as he said his story, she understood how that kind of relationship might be frowned upon. Not by his mother's people, but his father's. When he mentioned being with her, he could channel what he was easier, made her feel different. Not so much of an outsider and wanted by him. Not on a physical level only, but as a person too.

"What happened to your parents?"

From his words, it sounded like they were dead, but she did not want to assume the worst.

Before he answered that question though, he said they should get moving before night fell again to work on their ships. He did say 'our ship' and that brought a smile to her otherwise normally pretty stoic face.

"Let's get moving then. Even if we have to spend another night here, my ship is probably safer than this one."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

At that moment as he spoke to then open a bit of himself to her...speaking of at first about his parentage. And in long run seem to feel though not face each other directly. Her eyes upon him so that he'd felt embolden enough be truthful in his words to point he seem to let his feeling of her slip. As he spoke his growing attraction to her and hints of how she was to me. Strong as it was in a sense enough that it had ...does not just be not on a physical external level only, but as of a more personal deeper level too. That hinted it on this...as such it somehow inspired her probe in deeper enought to ask.

"What happened to your parents?"

To which he then grew silent and feel the cold stabbing pang of pain creep in as memory to the answer to which. Still seem raw as much he quickly rather than respond divert the conversation instead to the ship. Refer to them as our rather than their individually that brought a faint smile upon her then rather a stoic expression from the earlier beginning of their conversation. As she then came forth to speak...

"Let's get moving then. Even if we have to spend another night here, my ship is probably safer than this one."

To which he after giving a smile cross his face with a faint nod he then responded. With the seem slight humor as he had earlier...

"Yeah, I guess so...let's. Though dunno if ever night came if who'd be safe from who... from me if they even dare give it a second try . And if ever how that would go..if last night was any indication."

At which time leaving it at that as he then leads hand by hand they then slowly made their way towards the hatch they enter in. At which he then take the lead slowly unlatch the hatch open and peek out first make sure that the coast was clear. Before leaping out then turn back to extend a hand aid her out if she wishes it so.

She felt from him a sense of withdrawal when she asked about what happened to his parents and so she let the subject drop. It was too early in knowing him to have asked such a thing and Seo felt bad about doing it.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

However, she still rested comfortably in his hold and did not move. Not until he did, the embrace could have lasted minutes or hours, it didn't matter to her. At least until there was a clear passage of time and the need to move became something they couldn't avoid any longer.

"Hold on a moment. Before we go out, I brought something for you."

Putting into her pack the items she had been holding, she took out two scarfs. One for each of them. They were lightweight, but would cover their heads and mouths if a sand storm kicked up while they were walking.

"Put it on like this."

She showed him how to wrap it and wore hers quickly with a sense of sure confidence that it was on correctly. Her face was clear of any covering, but that could be pulled up quickly to prevent breathing in of too much sand and suffocating. Hoping no storm happened, she was prepared if it did and wanted the same for him.

They walked hand in hand to the locked hatch they had jumped into the night before and Ronin quickly had it open. After having a peek outside, he found the coast clear and offered her his hand again to help her out. She accepted it and soon stood under the warm sun of this new desert world. Turning to point, it was in the direction of what they had travelled the night before.

"Our ships are that way."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It then in momentary pause she then had in her own way sense his uneasiness on speaking further of his parent's fate as she came forward say soon after.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."

To which with a faint tone he'd replied.

"...no need for apologies... it's just still hard for me to speak of it but I guess in time....we shall continue this talk."

At which time in the midst of having broken off from the private moment both shared in seem she turns to him.

"Hold on a moment. Before we go out, I brought something for you."

And he in seems curiosity as much trust in her pause then turn to her note. How she then reached into her bag pulling out two seem lightweight item of which she then hands him one and he no less takes in hand. At which time with a faint curious look in his face that he listen and seem intrigued as much anything to what was said as well show soon after.

"Put it on like this."

After which following her lead he for now turn to wrap the item around his face like she'd show him and secured it.

" Like this then?"

Before turn open the hatch and hand in hand the two exited the cargo hold. As she then takes his hand then began pull her up....afterwhich seem slightly blinded by the bright sunlight after having just exited security of the partiallly lit cargo hold. That he seem for a moment felt a bit lost as he tried well get his bearing to which while glancing over the horizon. He then feel her tap onto his shoulder then speak.

"Our ships are that way."

At which time he then nods and the pair set off towards the general direction of their ship. Which was in reality not that farther from each other thought was some few paces away from the cargo hold. Where they took shelter for the night that they then came happen upon her ship. And as soon they did the pair then given the faint dust storm did little speak openly. And began on the task of assessing her ship along with checking its structual integrity. Which was for the most part seemingly secure.....and all that was left was to check it internally. At which time with the midday sun looming over their head by then he turn glance about. And spotting a faint glare in the distance ahead he then climb up on top her ship. As take note his own ship which was somewhat slightly more bang up than hers in the distance.

"Guess ship good....no worse for wear on the outside....thought we still have check internally. At any rate the ship was on apparently seem look like took some damage but can't say for sure how bad from what i can see from here."

She gave him a little smile at his words, but there was the chance the topic could be picked up again later. When he got the scarf on, it was close enough to not be big deal and she nodded.

It might have been because Seo grew up on a world similar to this, but her eyes adjusted quickly to the change in light. This allowed her to point in the direction of their ships before he could start to figure it out himself. Before they set out, she placed her pack on her shoulder and when Ronin started moving, she fell into step with him.

A small dust storm blew around them and she covered her mouth. This prevented them from speaking much, but the storm was weak. It did not block their view of the target ship in front of them nor did they need to stop and seek shelter. More annoying than anything else.

On reaching her ship, they did a look over the exterior not finding anything wrong. His on the other hand was way more beat up which was seen even in the distance between them.

"Mine only appeared to h​ave engine issues. Bringing her down wasn't difficult luckily and I had a good landing."

Opening the ramp to her ship, she set her bag down on it and walked inside. Motioning him to join her, it would be more comfortable to eat lunch on board than out in the desert.

"I may not have a great amount of any exotic to eat, but help yourself. May I also look at your scratch again?"

To check to see how well it had healed overnight and if it did need cleaned or anything else done to it.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom