Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just a pair of deuces flush.....

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then as the two began to assess the ship and at that moment the earlier interaction along with his word given slightly came to mind. Which seem only cut short by her words as she'd replied him.

"Mine only appeared to have engine issues. Bringing her down wasn't difficult luckily and I had a good landing."

To which he, in turn, he then slightly smirk in jest as then replied.

"Well, I guess we have that at least going for us...as I may have some extra parts on my ship thought I might need to take a look see if any them would work or fit?"

At that time she then with a nod came forward to the side to activate the ramp. Then letting herself in she then drops her bag onto the floor inside before motioning for him to follow in. Which he complies as the heat of the hot midday sun began to bear down on them with some intensity that he slightly began feel beads of sweat form against his brow. That was slightly cool down once inside the ship which seems a bit more secure and comfortable than the earlier Cargo hold they were held up in the night before. Though in the back his mind the thought remain....at which time he then turn towards her as he enters spoke. The nutri bar being all but consumed by his system which he then spoke once inside and the ramp closed behind them.

"At any rate, guess we can settle down for bit and grab a bit eat as all the treking along with ...."

He pauses before continued on.

"...quite bit of repair we have ahead of us get ship airborne again. That we least can ration it out before we have to take a gamble with the somewhat exotic fare ..... and have taken down one the local wildlife. If there are any other than those things last night..."

To which she in turn replied.

"I may not have a great amount of any exotic to eat, but help yourself. May I also look at your scratch again?"

At which time he then sit down by one the crate and was handed by her a small food kit. WHich he thanks her for and once consumed that he then lifts the back his shirt in order give her access check the wounds inflicted on him by the beast. Which by then had somewhat heal to a point it was barely visible other than the faint edges which gave a faint outline of the wounds.

She didn't know if parts from either ship would work on the other since they were two different kinds. Not one to generally repair her ship, Seo relied on others to keep it fixed up.

Turning when Ronin started speaking about eating, she knew she would have enough food to last for a while. It wasn't anything exotic or special. He accepted the food kit she offered and she sat down to eat next to him.

"There is enough food to last for a couple of months. No need to hunt the wildlife here."

Turning back into her more stoic and straightforward attitude, Seo did not say more than what was needed. It's not that she was cold or distant, but it really was just how she acted most of the time.

After they finished eating, she got them both something to drink and took a look at the scratch. Now knowing his heritage, she understood why he had started healing so well the night before. Today it was almost healed and there was no need for stiches as she had suggested the night before.

"You look wonderful and that scratch is pretty much all healed. That is amazing."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

And soon enough having been one who had prided himself on his self-reliance as much as life had taught him well during those years alone. That it had been at best somewhat of a shock as it was completely foreign or baffling for him to think as much slowly realize. How it been that being as much his old self slightly bled out to a point he all but seem almost lost it. Standing over the edge especially when those claws raked across his back. That as much he'd rage inside and fear to lash out....he had somehow was able to hold back. To which end he soon found himself strangely feel a faint calmness in even just standing close to her as such it seems. He was able to seem to stay civil and continue to lightly converse with her during their meal. At which he then passingly jest about having to hunt the local wildlife to fill their food source in which she in turn replied.

"There is enough food to last for a couple of months. No need to hunt the wildlife here."

In a seemingly straightforward attitude that sort perplex him a bit in thinking somewhat unsure about the shift but then again. He figured to let it be and think nothing of it for now as he internally rationalizes much what she said about herself earlier. And instead tried to relax while the two took a short breather from everything. As in the back his mind, the idea of those things return to stalk them again do her harm worried to slightly troubling him so. Especially last night and have come to get to know her as she slightly did him. That after share a few drinks that she then came to check up on his wounds which by then she seems not to suprise by her finding. Especially now he figured she knew a bit about his heritage.....thought it was partially not all of it. As he held back parts of it which as he felt her hand brush over his back and she spoke.

"You look wonderful and that scratch is pretty much all healed. That is amazing."

To which he in turn replied.

"Yeah, guess that good hear thought thankfully it was not but a scratch compared to the other times or danger I found myself in. At any rate, given that you said I was pretty much healed. That I suppose can start going thru and doing a system check on the ship see the extent of repairs needed. Which you need not worry cuz I might as well have grown up round ship so fixing or finding out what wrong shouldn't be a problem. ..that is if its ok with you? "

Through the course of their conversation last night and this morning Seo had a far greater understanding of Ronin. What she didn't know was how everything effected him. One night together and she could hardly imagine herself not being at his side. Such a strange feeling for her to have so soon, but maybe it was the Force speaking to her again. She just did not know.

She did not mean to be short with him, but at the moment she was confused. Come what may, Seo would try to analyze what she was feeling and why. Her mind ran on logic and this just didn't make sense to her.

Attempting to gather some energy to make it through the rest of the day, she closed her eyes a moment to center herself. Only opening them again when he spoke. Those moments were all she needed and she was now feeling up to making the trek to his ship.

"You want to stay here, check my ship and I'll go to yours? We could also spend the rest of the day doing that and tackle yours tomorrow. The choice is up to you."

Her eyes finally got a ​good look at him since he was still sitting there without his shirt and she did not bother to hide what she was doing or her reaction to what she saw. It would be clear to Ronin, like reading a book and Seo opened herself to allow him to do that same with her. For now though she did keep her clothing on.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It then seemed all that time while he sat there with his shirt off and allowed her to check out. How the gashing claw wound upon his back from last night had been progressively healing. That to which as she spoke that he could not help for her see the faint outline of what been old wounds carved out of his own flesh of his back. One of which he'd had kept hidden and out sight from other given the underlying stories each had for him, A seem memento as much as it had been a reminder of a past seem all but under the shadow. Of life lived on the edge torn between the darkness that all too well hid deep in his heart as much it was of the light that faintly flickers. Of the inner conflict, he felt each and every day in his search for balance as much peace that had been all but elusive to him.

And to which end he'd been all but been dismissive of even think of forming nor entertaining the thought of it for so long. Keeping his heart all but guarded against such matter or emotion that of which had been all but foreign to him. That which for whatever reason at that moment feeling her eyes upon his back and gentle touch of her hands as she examined. The bare skin underneath the bandage still somewhat caked in dried blood of the wound she had quickly patch up last night. At which time in the midst of it all as the two conversed as to what do for the rest of the day in regards to finding a way off this planet. And he'd voiced out his suggestion of stay back on the ship they were on how to assess it that she came reply.

"You want to stay here, check my ship and I'll go to yours? We could also spend the rest of the day doing that and tackle yours tomorrow. The choice is up to you."

At such time as he listens and tries to contemplate what was said to him that his mind as much as it was his sense could help but be drawn to her. As she too had been as well at that time with what could easily be the force prompting or their own. That he couldn't help reach out to sense her standing there even with his back turn. With seeming a mix of curiosity as much as attraction he couldn't begin to understand fully. To which thoughtfully expecting to come across either faint hesitation or very least some resistance...pushback from her for his action. And not finding one had seem been all that matter in that with he himself not feeling this. That he somehow been lull to all but lay down his own guard as he had for others. To which faced with such unknown that he had not been familiar with that he none the less did well as he could. Make light of the situation and speak openly with a bit of humor as an icebreaker while keeping be mindful of her reaction or subtle motions.

"...Guess I rather we stay here to assess what we have work with...what would be needed and leave planning the salvage trip to the other ship next light. Given this being such an unfamiliar planet and with those things out there rather not want to risk it . As for being caught out there after dark gave the distance and they're not really space on my ship for two...."

He then cut his respond short given that he didn't know or sure how either one would react trap in such tight confines. Now that given not only what transpired last night along with what either one could or would have come to realize during the brief interaction. As well as the subtle exchange either had of the other.....as if nothing else he could be certain of at that moment. Was that the seem attraction or emotion were if at best mutual thought if it was well understood he did not know as of yet. Of which he could not bear pushing things too far at this point and ruin whatever this was coming between them.

She did notice the other scars across his torso, but made no mention of them. If things went like she thought they would, eventually how he got them would be revealed to her. Now was not the time to ask. Knowing what she did know of him, he had faced a great many trials in his life. This stranding was just another happening on the map of their lives.

Lowering her barriers around her wasn't that difficult and what he thought might be an intrusion was not taken as such. Yes, he would feel the attraction she had, but he would also know what control she had. Nothing within her rebelled at his touch and in her own way, she welcomed it. In her turn, she did the same and felt he struggled between light and dark. However, one thing she felt about him. No matter how much darkness he might have, there was light enough to balance him.

He would sense that she might have touched the dark in passing, it was not something that tainted her. Seo was almost a pure light, a beacon in the galaxy where there were so few these days. In every sense of the word, she was a true Jedi.

"What can I do to help?"

When he did answer, he ​indicated he wanted to work together instead of separate and that brought a warm feeling to her. She felt he almost did not want to let her out of his sight. A feeling of being wanted and needed came to her and after having travelled alone for so long, it was odd. It was something she had never felt before and for it to be returned by her...she wanted Ronin around. Not sure yet on the needing part though, that would come eventually she thought.

Cleaning up the plates from lunch, Seo wondered to herself just what was going on and where it would go from here.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

And at that moment, silently still as he was while letting the faint timid initial tendril of his force sense brush over her. Gentle as much as it had been drawn to her with an odd sense of childlike wonderment at the beginning. When instead of the harsh defensive barrier he'd somewhat come to expect as much been familiar with from other in the past. That he found hers to be one which was at best he could sense was as open and welcoming as much it seems faintly curious just the same of him. That in time it seems where once there was but a wild and tempestuous heart that beat within him had all but slowly but surely thawed. So that in time a faint tentative sort of balance had seem been struck between the two in that either one could. Somehow drawn to feel themselves growing closer. In that, they let the other without fair resistance from the other. That he started by feeling at first every beat of her heart along with every breath. That which in turn drew him to continue on in that strange it would be for him at first to sense initial hints of her emotion. That which lay on the surface to be that of what could be best described as one that mirrors that of his own in a sense. That coming with the realization of the attraction had not only been mutual but equally shared by the other.

Which in turn gave him some peace of mind that last night affair was indeed just at he'd believe it be. And for once he could dare say he was not alone especially when while in midst of it all he could no less sense the will as much the strength she had. That despite her being tainted or brush with darkness she still no less seem shown be much of a beacon of the pure light. Something which held in a sense call to endear her more to him given the fact this was something he long and coveted to struggle with given the enduring history he carried within him.At which time was then that the words came to be spoken by her that made him turn his face slightly to meet her own. Soon after the brief exchange of what do next came up...at which time he disengaged from the form connection between the two. While he did his best to sort out for himself internally all that had transpired thus far. Thought at the same time keeping the form channel connection between them open and the barrier he kept around himself not as restrictive as it once before to her.

"What can I do to help?"

And with that, a faint smile came across his lip as he quips to reply.

"Well, I guess we can start with you leading the way to the engine room. Then together we could maybe work together to do a bit of diagnostic on the ship? I'll work check the parts while you work the control in the cockpit so we can find out what it is we got work with or on here?"

And with that said the two later on head off to try to get some work done while the on the side try live thru to the next day.

All of the various observations done through the Force between the two of them lasted only moments, but they touched each other to the core. They were open to one another in so many different ways and aspects. Yet they each had secrets only they knew. Time might reveal them, but for now some things were kept from the other.

Having decided to work on her ship first, he said he would the parts and Seo gave him a confused look.

"I don't have a problem being in the cockpit, but what parts? I'm not a ship builder here."

There was no anger or irritation in her voice, but maybe a little sadness or disappointment that she wouldn't be very much help in this.

On the way to the cockpit, she checked to make sure the comms worked between the various locations and nodded.

"We'll be able to communicate even when we're not together. Of course we could always use the Force to do the same thing."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then when all was said and done that still seem caught within the heat of the moment wherein. That he seems blurted out his response to her in such a manner that it somewhat perplex her as to its meaning that she had come out ask. For even though their interaction thru the force however brief it may be on the outside seem last longer in his mind. As he glances back at her and noted the confused look on her face as she then spoke.

"I don't have a problem being in the cockpit, but what parts? I'm not a shipbuilder here."

To which with a slightly embarrassed look on his face as then tried to explain as he slightly sides trip on his words while keeping his emotion along with his temper in check. Given that steaming from their interaction earlier...had somehow made peak some his Firrerreo nature that his mind somehow. Made the unconscious move to conclude put a distance between them if but for a brief moment while he did his best keep focused.

"Well, what I meant was...ummm....sorry...my fault....guess I've been hanging around the mech bay too much..."

At which time with his mind focused on being in the moment that he then could help notice in her voice, the seem slight but maybe a little sadness or disappointment tone. As she then heads off towards the cockpit which though not far was somewhat out sight from where the ship engine where. Which was where he figured to start first as it had been but below a grated access point outside the cockpit area. At which time with a bit of the borrowed tool he did find on his way in and pick up after their meal. He set about to get to work check the wires along with the connection box. And that as he did so that he then hears her speak thru the ship com system to him.

"We'll be able to communicate even when we're not together. Of course, we could always use the Force to do the same thing."

At which time he then in a slight bit of jest as if to lighten the mood and sort make up for earlier spoke.

" Well true we can do that or can just be a minute then I can come up there...you and I can work side by side? Who knows maybe a grease monkey like me would need but help with something? And maybe can learn from each other a thing or two bout working ships?"

And with that said once he been able to make a decent quick assessment of the ship underbelly that the pair then head off to check the hyperdrive. Where he then with her help set about doing a passing check of its system. Thought in doing so got a bit of the ship engine grime on them which meant perhaps a quick trip clean up before the days end.

When he said maybe he had been hanging around the mech bay too much, she gave him a little smile. If he was used to working with people that knew what they doing, that would explain why he maybe expected her to.

For the moment they were separate on her ship. He was tinkering around with the engine and she waited up in the cockpit for any requests he might have. Two people working on this would certainly be easier than just one.

Over the comms he said he would be just a minute or so longer and he could join her up in the cockpit.

"We'll learn to also work together. That's more important than learning how to work on a ship."

He may not hear the smile in her voice, but there was one there. ​When he did join her in the cockpit, he was covered in a bit of grime from the engine and she looked at him.

"What did you do down there to get so gritty?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It had seemed no sooner had they met by the hallway leading to the hyperdrive that he heard her speak.

"We'll learn to also work together. That's more important than learning how to work on a ship."

To which it seems thought been just a moment at best or two that they parted that he could help but feel his eye be drawn to her. Eliciting a faint smirk on his face while listening to her words and couldn't but faintly pick up the subtle lightness in her voice. A seem hit of a smile in her tone as he then replied back.

"true...that would seem how it looks like but then again more than the how and why. It seems it looking like the who all the more important as well."

He then with faint glance and wink at her direction pause to then let her enter before him into the hyperdrive room. As he then took the moment to slightly try to wipe off the grime off his hand onto his pants side. Which she no less not skip a beat had take notice as she came forwards speak,

"What did you do down there to get so gritty?"

To which he then with a sly grin on his face as his eye met her's.

"Well, what can I say? It was quite the tight squeeze and they didn't have much bother with the idea of having grown man rather than a droid poke around the ship underbelly for one. Typical of most cargo ship I reckon of this class....but I wanted to be absolutely sure with my diagnostics. As we don't want end up with the risk of something shorting up or a gas leak down there midflight. At any rate, it all seems to check out ok thought it was a bit grimy but eh? What can I say? Is it not like I guess they called the mech crew grease monkey for nothing? But no worry I would just maybe clean up myself after we get done?"

He then stood there with a bead of sweat come off him though not as much earlier. As although the midday sun all but almost past and outside it slowly lost it gleem.That he then reach to the side for a piece of rag of sort stack into one side and began wiping the grime off himself. With the day all but partly passed with the faint glimmer of the sun on the horizon bear down on the ship losing its intensity.

"So I guess let's get started then I guess?"

To which end with the rag in hand he then with her by his side slowly began to go thru with the first phase of diagnostic. By going thru do a physical inspection of the hyperdrive. Make sure there were neither damage or loose wire before going over towards a nearby panel to light it up. That he began to converse with her.

"Yes....and I guess you looked like there was something in the back your mind that you meaning to ask. The answer is yes I kinda hung around or more like had to round the mech bay round few time. See as I wasn't the best student and sort got into quite a bit of trouble which the Master found sending me to the archives. To maybe think to give me extra academic assignment would get thru to me and help make me stop getting into trouble. Would work as it did the other but eh I guess it didn't and so they figured send me to work duty detail in the hangar patch up the ship as they came in more suitable.

Figured they thought to keep me preoccupied with something else than mischief did the trick. Which it did for a moment....till I came across this old run down ship out back. Was beat up pretty bad and would have been scrap if I didn't well relieved them of it or more like swipe it off the bay when they were not looking...And since then I found work on the ship much more preferable than work with others. Not that if anything ship rarely talked back or ...."

He then pauses his gaze slightly lower to the ground as the faint outline of old memories crosses his mind. Take the moment to collect his thought before continuing on.

"...but that was that. So that I and I guess it is only fair I told you a bit about me seeing you had earlier."

Over the comms he stated that sometimes the who he was working with was just as important as what was being worked on. He rejoined her a few minutes later and they went to the cockpit. As they walked the short distance, Ronin attempted to wipe off some of the grime with a rag and ended up spreading it around more. Shaking her head at him slightly, she turned it into a nod when he mentioned cleaning up when they were done.

Luckily there was climate control on the ship and even if it was warm in the engine room, the rest of the ship was pretty comfortable. A little on the warm side due to them being in a desert, but it would start cooling off as the sun got lower in the sky.

Seo allowed him to go through the testing he wanted to do and followed any directions he gave her. As they worked, he went on to tell her a little more about himself.

"Is that the ship you fly now."

Tilting her head​ slightly, she indicated the direction where his ship rested.

When he finished, she realized she had actually kept a great deal about herself from him. Not because she wanted to, but there hadn't been a reason or opportunity to share. There was now and she was silent for several moments before coming to a decision. It had been too dark the night before for him to see any details of her body. She sighed almost silently and pulled the sleeve up on her left arm.

On the inside of her arm was a very old and aged tattoo of what looked like a stock number.

"I did grow up on Lorrd and as a child I was a slave."

Unless he stopped her, she would cover the tattoo back up and she fell silent again.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

so as vain as an attempt would seem it would be but just the same he somehow did it anyway. Grabbing the rag as he did earlier and try to look at least halfway decent and not get any of the grime on her as well. But then it seems instead of making it better he'd somehow made it worse with the grease now not only covering his hand but created splotches streaks over his pant leg. Which overtly got him a bit embarrassed not say the least more when he swore could have noticed the way she seems to have shaken her head at him. But instead appeared later on as a seem to nod in agreement to work he spoke later on. At any rate, he did well to try to hide the flustered look on his face as something else or perhaps merely an aftereffect of either work he'd done or the slight shift in the climate of the ship.

In which case, once they got to work on the second phase of the diagnostic of her ship that he sort did his best. To be both engaging as much inclusive of her in the task at hand. Figuring if nothing else it was not his place to keep her at arm's length nor was it to hint or appear he was making it too easy for her to say the least. And letting his past fear of letting other down or not being there when they need him the most cloud his judgment. At which way of which end it seems out of the blue or curiosity she then came to speak out.

"Is that the ship you fly now."

To which end he sort couldn't help let out a slight chuckle as he responded as he took a cue from note how she seems to tilt her head towards the other ship direction.

"Well not quite....you see I kinda trash that one and is sort partly why had been a bit over. Let say cautiously, seeing as I kinda got a tad bit cocky in thinking had it all down pat and went on a joy ride. Got into bit trouble and unfortunately had the ship impounded...given detail duties fixing up the ship in the docking bay for the remainder of my time till I made it thru to the next phase.

And only got to fly mission issue ship from them on...but then again I guess never learn my lesson. In that I kinda swipe that ship off the smugglers I was supposed to be tailing. Not my finest hour I know but they seem not take too kindly to it and sometime before I hit dirt here. I just barely gave them a slip."

It was at that time that soon after she seems gave out a faint sigh and began to place her hand over the sleeves of her shirt. To which he kinda felt at a loss as to why till eventually he saw it. The aged distinct marks outlines of a mark....one which he'd only heard in passing amongst some the few trader or crew he'd come across in the past. One which brought to mind the seething rage in him which faintly wash over him as he gazed deep into her eyes. While if but a moment he felt silent intent on hearing her words as she spoke it.

"I did grow up on Lorrd and as a child, I was a slave."

At which time seem midway as she slowly let her hand slip back down slowly in seeming shame? Fear? or something other underlying emotion within her. That for one as he notes how her gaze looks away that in response reached out through his hand still caked in some the grime. Came reach out to stop her hand drop midway as he grab hold of it and for a moment let his fingers gently brush over the mark. As if seem will it be gone or try to wrap his head around the emotion swirling in both then at that time. Of her as much the difficulty she might have had in show him this. That he could not help for his heart to stir with such compassion as it were desire hold her close. As the seething rage within no less swell to desire death to all those that had wrong her in the past however much it looks. Thought before he could seem let it overwhelm him that with the other hand he could help reach out to cup her chin under his hand. Raising it up so that their eyes met and only then did with her gaze that he was able to calm himself enough speak. But instead opted not to for if nothing else he could not find words to express the thought or emotion he felt for her at that moment. So instead he then reaches out to then hold her close letting instead his action convey it all as outside the sun slowly set. And in the distance a lone beast howl can be heard as night then slowly came across the land.

She did not think Ronin was taking things easy or making anything too hard for her. Seo just accepted what was requested she do to help him and followed directions. The quarters were close, but they didn't get in the way of each other much. Even when they did cross paths, neither one got angry or irritated. He may have been short with her a few times, but Seo blamed that on his biology than him having any actual anger at her.

When she asked if the crashed ship was that first one he told her and listened to his story, she laughed with him. His current ship wasn't that one and from the way it sounded, he had stolen the one he crashed the day before. Then again maybe she heard that wrong, but didn't ask for clarification.

"Good thing somebody missed you and I found your distress call."

Maybe in a way she was asking without a question if there was somebody that would miss him. A part of her hoped that answer was no and the fact the Silver's had said he was missing was because he mattered to them and not one person alone.

The way he reacted when she revealed what happened in her past surprised her. It was a part of her life that she had mostly put to rest, but it was still a part of her. He took a hold of her arm, running his fingers over the mark as if he wanted to wipe it away...sent a small shiver through her. She watched it all until he placed his free hand under her chin to make her meet his gaze.

It was clear he was at a loss for words and instead wrapped her into a strong hold. Like he wanted to give her strength, but she already had that. Seo had been on her own several years now. Strength she had, but now suddenly she didn't need to shoulder everything alone. Ronin was there and held her there as night fell on this desert world. The howl of a night animal was heard in the distance, but she wasn't worried. Her ship was secure and together they would face the darkness.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

In any case looking back at their earlier interaction at work while holding her Ronin couldn't help feel a slight apprehension as much disappointment. On how he sort treated her earlier as given that they had work in somewhat tight quarters. That for the most part either one made good to not get in each other way. And when they did that neither one got angry or irritated although tried as he must he fail on it a few times. AS he sort became a bit snippy at best short temper briefly. Thought it was not his intention nor that it came about due to any negative emotion...but rather from slight animalistic nature of his partial inherited biology. That after having gained the intimate interaction that they had the previous night had been all too keen be hooked on it. Although given now that his wounds had healed it did not hold much as a stronger sway of his mind as it had thought he couldn't help but wonder as well. If by chance how much of it had been due to this or were of actual emotion he felt one could only guess. To which end he did well keep himself in check while being around her and not give in to it as best he could. And it was then that she then continued on to ask after he sort told her of the anecdotal story about the ship he was on to answer her question.

"Good thing somebody missed you and I found your distress call."

In which time he then with a slight swing of his head from left to right he then replied.

"Nope I totally agree...it was a good thing you found me when you did although have say other than the previous owner of that ship. And maybe a couple of the CO back in silver HQ given that my intel check-in reports would be missed.... there really isn't much who'd miss me. Hell, I reckon it is any different from the last time I've been gone....where I came to found out that was declared MIA/KIA status for the most part. That if it were not for a chance meeting with one my former Master. I probably am still a drifter on the LAM.."

In which case he then cut his words short for as best he could say for certain...outside of the healer circle, his former master, and fellow apprentice when he started of which one came to mind. There was not a whole lot who would seem care other than maybe say one...thought their connection was there and that she would in terms be miss by her. But then again their relation was at best a complicated one for as things went when once there was simple friendship had somehow blossomed to become something else as one akin to family. Albeit the connection of actual blood was absent there was instead one created....that of family. His mind muse though he'd somewhat felt uncertain of it till he eventually got back to speak with the elder Kashi.

But then soon after his attention was shifted to that of the revelation of her past. As mention, the truth be told that she once lived a life of a slave which for whatever reason stir his anger to the core. Seem as if in the end thru as much he seemed to be giving her strength that she did the same for him. As at that moment, his desire for her grew in such way she seems to could no doubt feel the sliver of raw emotion seem ebb like the tide within him. Cause her if anything to perhaps a small shiver through her. As their eyes connect but then again look into her eyes he seems to be able to fight back to regain control. To not only fight but be strong as past the initial physical desire or nature dictate in order forge heed the call of a higher ideal....of respect and mutual understanding of the other. One which would make for a better relationship between the two as it would be based more on security, trust, and connection far beyond that of the physical. Something which only time would tell ....but for now under the light of the dimming light the sun shifting to the moonlight. The two stay lock in each other arm securing in the mind of the other that for once they were not alone nor would be from then on.

He may have felt bad for being short tempered with her, but Seo didn't think anything of it. It was part of his nature and she understood that. When she mentioned it was good he had reported missing, he replied this wasn't his first time and she raised an eyebrow slightly.

"They did not search for you then?"

Something caught her attention as he spoke. A small detail in what he said.

"Are you a wanderer like me then? I don't have a place I call home."

Motioning slightly aroun​d them to indicate her ship.

"This is my home."

There was a little hesitation in her words, barely noticeable, but it was there. In a way it was said the same way as when she revealed she had been a slave. An aspect of her life some people may not like or approve of. If he was, then maybe they could travel together. It was a lot more difficult to loose two people. If he was at all able to pick up on thoughts, they were unguarded and he might sense them.

She did not sense his close loss of control and even if she had, it would not have mattered. A sense of comfort was around them and a sudden knowledge they didn't have to be alone anymore.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

It was then while conversing that when the subject came up and he came clean in telling her this was not his first. That he had once before been lost and for what its worth he did not go into much details about it given. As much could be said of it he didn't have much to go by for hard as he'd tried to have those records unsealed or very least able to access. It had not and so as of best he could fathom Ronin accepted the fact they simply wrote him off as dead and an unfortunate casualty. Of countless battles or wars that soon followed....and for the most part the records were at best incomplete or declared lost. So he opted to let it be and instead of having gained as much he could do his best move on from then on live what bit of life he could pick up from.

"They did not search for you then?"

To which he then slightly shook his head and soon after slightly elicited a shrug from him as spoke.

"Well, I can't say for sure? But guess not seeing saw the reports as simply state was declared MIA/KIA? But then again couldn't quite blame them as given all the turmoil and battles that rage back then from all side. There was not much could be done of it given most of the records of that period were either destroy, incomplete or damaged. But I kinda just figured believe they tried..."

And in that he sort let things be given that as much he'd wanted to that. The past had all but brought him pain and uncertainty as such. He figured let it go and instead turn his attention to the future as best he could. At which time it had but slip his notice soon enought that for some reason she drew become quiet for a moment before coming forth speak yet again with some curious underlying interest.

"Are you a wanderer like me then? I don't have a place I call home."

At that time he then thought and with a slight shrug replied. At any rate no sooner after she then seems to grow still as much quiet before speaking. Seem much out of some silent realization or what not then pauses and then momentarily motioning round added.

"This is my home."

To which pause for a moment he then came to the reply.

"Well I guess might as well be...given that although I had a family we really much stay long anywhere. And just went where work or lived off a ship my parents owned. KInda guess is why I sorta know my way around a ship as well. And even when I was taken in by the Silvers soon after I never really settled. So yeah I don't really have anywhere called home either......"

He then pauses as a slight uneasiness came about him not so much as it stems from anything other than nervousness. As for what its worth he'd never been so open or as candid he spoke with her as he'd been with anyone. That at which time he seemed not been able not to notice that oddly enough that he couldn't help reach out to her. That as things stood as much he'd been hesitant to opening himself that once he did Ronin could not quite find himself able pull away. Drawn to her much like seem a moth to a flame....that thru the ebbing tide of darkness and feral nature innate in him. That he came to find some semblance of balance as much mutual connection with her. Flow seems so effortlessly between them that it could no less seem to tame the beast within to some degree that he at times could not nor other.

At which point thru the closeness of being wrap still in each other arms. That he could not help feeling a strange sensation come over him as he comes to find himself. draw deeper in their connection as such that he could almost hear her thought. THought it was at best no more than a whisper or a passing thought at best that had neither rhyme or reason. That he at first felt unsure to pursue thought in time as unguarded it was and show no sign of resistance but rather of acceptance.

Just as a sense of comfort as much mutual acceptance flow to fill him so that. He seems persuaded or lulls into a state of utter acceptance of her in such a way. He seems to let go of what bit of barrier he had let the exchange of not only feeling but thought flow between them. As he felt confident if nothing else even the beast inside him could come to not hold sway of him if but be made back down. Blinded as much temper by the beacon of light that shown from within her. That he could almost but glimpse to pick up on the sadness and loneliness she felt that he after moment thought through to speak though unsure and yet calm enought to be accepting. Whatever that she came to respond.....either way, he couldn't help himself speak it. As he still gently held her chin in his hand and faced her.

"...so I guess if nothing else you'll wish so, could come on board and stay? Even when we do get back? "

He pauses as seem silently admonish himself in being so forward at such an early stage of things that seem in quiet recourse with a faint light tone that he adds.

" Seeing home is only as strong as its foundation and I can offer to keep things running or for the most part...so you need not be alone?"

"Oh I see. For the reports to be classified, something big must have happened. Do you think those records could be restored?"

She had been an archivist​ at the library after becoming freed. Knowing how to find information and details were something Seo was good at. ​If he wanted it done, she would do her best to help him. It would be a way to pay him back for the work done on her ship.

"It's only as a Jedi that I wander around. Allowing the Force to guide me. Something I listen to quite often. I think you do too."

From what she knew of the Kashi which was limited, the Breath was the Force and was listened to. It was needed to live and very few could become Guardians of it.

"It's too bad I never learned how to care much for my ship. At least you picked up that much and can figure out what's wrong with this one so we can get out of here. I'm not sure yours can be salvaged though. It took a pretty good beating on the way down."

He still held her chin ​to meet his gaze and what he said next surprised her. For just a moment she resisted the thought. Having been a wanderer on her own for her adult years, she wasn't sure if somebody could adapt to her life. It didn't last for longer than a few breaths though.

"I think if anybody could keep up, it would be another wanderer. I accept."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Seo Linn"]

"Oh, I see. For the reports to be classified, something big must have happened. Do you think those records could be restored?"

To which end knowing very little, to say the least when it came to dealing with the archives as for what its worth. Never been one come to realize to come the conclusion she had to which he replied back.

"Hmm, classified can't say thought didn't quite cross my mind though I really saw no reason much of a reason for it. Although much if quite a bit of what I could find pertaining to records a few seasons shy before I disappeared. And as to restore them not sure....maybe...if it came over with much the other stuff when the Silver departed move to Kashyyyk. If not then ...."

Thought he figured it is not hard to try giving a slight shrug he didn't know if they'll let him in. Given how many time he secretly made attempts to sneak into the restricted area of the archive. Among many other shenanigans, he would assume they really wouldn't be too keen seeing him there. But just the same he segway to then ask her what or when if anything lead her to wander to which she replied.

"It's only as a Jedi that I wander around. Allowing the Force to guide me. Something I listen to quite often. I think you do too."

To which he nods in agreement then replied.

"Well not so much at first but eventually I did...as I didn't learn much about the force till was a bit older and the breath just recently. As before that, I had been injured before my return back after being found by Master Coci and had lost most if not all memory of the past."

It was then soon after she still held by him that she spoke.

"It's too bad I never learned how to care much for my ship. At least you picked up that much and can figure out what's wrong with this one so we can get out of here. I'm not sure yours can be salvaged though. It took a pretty good beating on the way down."

To which with a sly smirk on his face he then spoke in a light manner.

"Yeah well, that no problem seeing as I could always show you ....that is if you want to? But just the same too bad the other ship got trash but then again. It held good to the end and am just thankful it held out as long it had despite. The bit trouble during my initial exit soon after I got it...."

And then just as the pair sat silently seem all but lost in each other gaze as he. Somehow found the courage to ask if he would be will accept his stay on after they eventually return back? Knowing if anything it would be somewhat of a tough decision for someone like her. Who as far his sense could pick up had been all but a wander and seem been fiercely independent for much of her adult life. But just the same he could not shake the attraction he felt for her as much vice versa. But then having not face such a dilemma as much this as such make him no less uncertain how to proceed. In same light pursue her in a manner or fashion he felt she not only deserve or respect given the painful history she just shared with him. That it seems no less to fill his heart with contentment as much joy her response.

"I think if anybody could keep up, it would be another wanderer. I accept."

And it was then that he smiled ...filled with such emotion that he could help lean over and all but tempted steal a kiss from her. But at the very last moment stop midway as a feeling of uncertain remain if she too felt the same way at that time as he did?

Making note of his words and how he reacted, it was pretty clear to Seo he really did not care to attempt looking up and trying piece things together. He even said he hadn't seen much reason for it, so she dropped the topic.

"When I was a child, I didn't know of the Force either. Not until I was free. At that point, I took lessons from both Sith and Jedi with a government that is now gone. I would have been happy to stay on Lorrd and work at the library there. The Force though called me and I joined the Silvers. Been wandering since becoming a Knight."

The comment was made as ​part of the conversation, but Ronin might pick up on the hints to her being a slave again. She didn't try to draw any addition attention to this fact, but her mind wouldn't let it rest and she moved her left arm again. A motion she wasn't even aware of.

"I wouldn't mind learning."

After that almost all conversation stopped until they came to a mutual decision. He leaned and stopped. Giving him a half smile, she finished closing that distance and they met with a kiss. She broke that off and tilted her head to rest it on his shoulder.

"Are you hungry? I can make us dinner."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom