Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Just A Heads Up About News and Reporting

A lot of people have been coming to me about doing stories and that is so awesome! I love this character and I know she is very popular and a lot of people want her to cover their news. She certainly will!

I just want you all to know I am not ignoring you. I am here and I plan to start doing more, but my grandma passed away a few days ago and I am the executor of her estate. This means a lot of paperwork and time consuming legal things. I am also right in the middle of my comprehensive exams for completing my PhD so that is taking time too.

Once all of this has settled I will get back to doing things and I will start covering all of the stories you have all requested. Feel free to dm me and use my Dear Holly listing. I am keeping track and will make sure I get back to each of you as soon as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom