Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Just a gunslinger trying to make her way through the universe

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Greetings ladies, gents and droids!

I used to hang out her a lot going by various names and characters. The most familiar may have been my writer account, Wasp.
I'm looking to get my feet wet again and get that classic gritty space western nostalgia out of my system for a little. Thus returns
Joti Johayc.
A mandalorian gunslinger who previously attempted to make it big in the bounty hunting game. Now she's just trying to survive, same as everyone else.

Politically; doesn't really care what faction you're in or what you do. Morally; She's in it for the money, but she has a conscious.
Personally; She hates force users but doesn't exactly subscribe to mandalorian culture either. She does her best, but she sees the clans as being too focused on large scale conflict and infighting to be worth her time. And last but not least: Socially; She likes to think herself as a smooth talker and is an easy going witty and cheery gal outwardly. Inwardly, She's a sad lil' bean but does her best. She's also a gun nut and pyromaniac. Gotta have a hobby right?

So, if that sounds like a character you'd be interested in playing with, hit me up. I don't have much of a plan
at the moment, But I am hoping to develop a long term narrative for Joti later on. I'll be avoiding major factions however, As the style suits neither me nor this character. Smaller factions could get her on board if they paid her or through enough personal development. Romance is technically an option but the characters would have to take it slow and the chemistry would have to be on point.And of course, the most important thing: I can come up with a small story and do my part for the roleplay, given time. I'm not just here to go with the flow, Though I do expect things to be organic to a certain degree, simply because they always end up that way.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Holy crap I remember you! I remember seeing you around the site, yeah. We never really got to threading, but I always found it hilarious how much in common our characters were. It would be very interesting to see how your Red and my Red interact with each other. Plus, both Reds are bounty hunters, and are very good at combat. I need to get my Red more friends like him, so this would be perfect! Besides, if you want to do something long term, I can definitely do that. I only have, like, one long term story thing, so it would be fun for me to get more into that, especially with a character so much like Red!

Like Heath Valhoun Heath Valhoun here just said, Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein (I'm the writer for him) would also be happy to have someone to test his experimental weapons. Or how would you like to test a new ship? Perhaps drive a new vehicle? Or maybe your character would even reluctantly agree to be apart of some dangerous genetic experimentation?

Whatever the case, I would be more than happy to do a thread/longer story arc with you!

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Well, well, well! If it isn't Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red ! I remember you too! To be honest, I always wondered what would happen if these two crossed paths, And I'd love to set something up. As for the Empire, Well, we'll see. I could see Joti testing weapons or taking the occasional contract, But she's not one to stick around other factions for long. Especially Imperial factions.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Great! Well then, let's set something up! You want to shoot me a PM? We can work out the details there. Unless you're busy at the moment, then I can send it. Either way, it'll be fun to finally set up a thread with you!

With the Empire and Dr. Veinstein Dr. Veinstein , you don't have to work for the faction, you can be a temporary contractor and tester for Dr. Veinstein's company, which is partnered with the Empire, but does have a distinction between it and the Empire.

Talon Aegis

T
I mean, if you're down, I'd like to do a thread. Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , I feel that messing around with a pyromaniac would be a bit fun and hilarious. If you want to do anything fire a pm at me :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom