Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jungle Fever (SSC Dominion of Felucia)

[member="Naamah Aesham"]
Nantaris nodded. “Nice to meet you, Ms Jaegar. I was hoping…” he said, but then the sound of fighting and his commlink cut him off.
“Boss, we’ve got multiple incoming signals. Three rancors and at least two dozen smaller contacts coming through the jungle,” Scindia reported.
Nantaris considered quickly. “We’re at the village. Take off and give us fire support, don’t let yourself get pinned on the ground. We’ll defend the palisade.”

He looked to ‘Livia’. “You can clearly handle yourself, will you help us? Since I don’t think getting out of this village alive is likely unless we all work together I would advise it. Chief, get your people into position. Focus on the Jungle Felucians, we’ll try and deal with the Rancors.”

Fortunately the village had a cleared area and a hardwood palisade and ditch with earth ramparts to fire from.

Naamah Aesham

Redemption is the path, not the destination
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Abruptly the sound of battle filled the air and echoed across the village. "I'll find a good place to snipe from," Naamah, or rather 'Livia Jaeger', said laconically. Doubtless she was grumbling internally about being stuck here, but it didn't show.

Rancors, along with hordes of feral Jungle Felucians, were already charging the improvised barricades. Rangers along with native militiamen had assembled at the defences and fired. Screams were heard as natives were cut down by a combination of blaster fire, slugs and even primitive spears that were tossed into the fray. However, then part of the palisade suddenly caught fire when a Felucian warrior drew upon the magic of his people and chanted, setting it alight. A massive rancor charged, crushing militiamen beneath its feet or plucking them up with its massive claws.

Having taking up position behind some rocks Naamah crouched down for cover and took aim, her eyes following the raging rancor through her scope as she tried to control her breathing. Her finger moved to the trigger and she fired. Advanced sonic dampeners made the gun absolutely silent and the projectile travelled at an absurd muzzle velocity.

The first shot hit the beast in the right eye, the second in the left. Thus blinded the beast roared loudly and was thrown into a fit of rage. It began lashing out mindlessly and trampled on Felucian warriors in the process.

Naamah was lining up for a third shot as a second rancor was riddled with blaster bolts from the Rangers, but then suddenly a blast of telekinesis from the Shaman slammed into her with concussive force and she was sent tumbling down.

Ouch. Her landing was hard, and the feral Felucian was soon charging her. As she was recovering from her daze he was upon her, holding a Felucian skullblade. As he brought the sword crashing down upon her she brought up her rifle, narrowly blocking the blow, then she gave the native a hard kick to push him back.

Jumping to her feet she winced when the Shaman got in a slash across her cheek when she side-stepped to avoid a blow. The crimson beam of her lightsabre sprang to life with a snap-hiss and she met his blade. The primitive rancor-blade was lightsabre-resistant, but he was not a natural duellist. As their blades clashed instincts took over and she tossed some dust into his eye, then rammed her foot into his kidney. He tumbled to the ground and the sword fell out of his hands. White hot pain surged through Naamah as an invisible hand wrapped around her throat. While the hold around her trachea tightened, choking her, her throat felt like it was on fire.

You are...tainted. Go back to hell. Was it his voice speaking inside her mind? She could not quite tell. Dark circles began to appear in front of her eyes as her vision grew hazy, before through sheer will she sent her lightsabre on collision course with his skull, ending him. The sizzle of the laser sword carved through the man's skull. Naamah staggered as she was released from his power, then pulled the blade out.

Objective: Make it out of the ruins...
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Théodred Heavenshield"], [member="Krux Mullarus"]

Valae kept walking down the hallway until she spotted Krux sitting inside one of the empty rooms. She stood and watched him quietly for a moment, not wanting to disturb him. Her dark eyes fell upon his mask, and she noticed how his head was hanging low, as if deep in thought. She couldn't help but think that Krux looked lonely, and the thought made her frown for a short moment. Perhaps this was an opportunity for both of them, new friends were always a good thing. Her hand formed into a loose fist and she knocked upon the doorway softly to alert him to her presence. “I didn’t find much, but there is a locker in a room down the hall… I couldn’t get it open.” Valae shrugged. “There was probably nothing inside though.”

The padawan figured that it was time for her to venture back out and meet up with her master once more. “I’m going to head out now, are you going to come back with us? Or did you want to stay longer?” She asked, tilting her head. Valae knew that the rangers had the rancor under control now, and she hoped that she could make her way back without issue.

Objective: 3 - Forrealthistime

Allies: [member="Valae Kitra"]
Enemies: N/A
9/20

His meditation wasn't that deep, but he did feel Valae's presence coming, so when she knocked gently on the threshold of the room his was in, he was not alarmed. He felt a few faint presences within the Force on board. Faint enough that they could be Relics of the Jedi. He climbed off of the bed he was meditating upon and looked to her, "I will be staying. There are things I need to see here on this ship. Things I came here looking for. I'll check out that locker and gather the things I need, then i'll be returning to Voss. Thank you for the help, Valae." he told her.

​Now that he had time to focus more on it, he could feel something emanating from the room she said had a locker in it. How he would get it open was a mystery. Without a lightsaber, he'd have to get more creative, but if he could figure out a way to open it, perhaps he would grow more into trusting the Light Side. He gave Valae a nod before making his way past her and down the hall to the other rooms he felt something in.

Objective: Defend Local Communities

Wandering the perimeter led to a grand discovery of nothing. A higher appreciation of the native flora maybe, but there was absolutely no indication of anything untoward drawing creatures towards the settlement. No marker in the Force, no sudden stink of pheromones or territory markers that might have been spread by natives to direct an attack by proxy. The latter was something the hunters and outriders had developed on Cholganna, utilized when they needed to cut down the population of a particular unit of animals. One thing he did notice was that the natives apparently didn't like the two defense turrets; the lines connecting them to the settlement's power had been cut. Crude cuts, done by sharpened metal or stone. And clearly done after the power levels had dropped, otherwise there would have been fried skeletons in the location. No crispy critters though.

Abruptly, the Sephi cocked his head to one side. From some distance away came the sound of Sanctum drop craft. One or two of them, judging by the intensity. About time. Turning back towards the landing zone, Audren pulled his comlink and got in contact with the mayor.

"Mayor, how are your sonic defenses powered normally?"

"Normally? They're run off the main power grid. They have small backup charges too though, why?"

"Support is incoming, chances are they have an emergency generator or two. Where's the main grid generated from?"

"I'll bring a couple techs and meet you at the landing field."

A click indicated she'd signed off, so the Knight tucked his own comlink away. Minutes later he was standing on the border of the landing field as two drop ships settled onto their landing struts and began powering down. A few Rangers stepped off the ships, accompanied by some technicians from the Coalition. Right around then the Mayor and her technician arrived. The technicians disappeared back into the ship to see if the generators they'd brought would work. Which, as it turned out, was not a concrete answer. Apparently the machines would be adequate to power select portions of the grid for a few days, but wouldn't be enough to jump start the settlement's generator station.

It was one of the Rangers who'd asked if the drop ships could provide that amount of power. There were some postulating looks between the technicians, then tentative approval. It would require some jury-rigging of course, and about a twenty-five percent chance they'd blow out the drop ship's power in the process, but it should be possible. The first step was getting the sonics and basic services back online, accomplished by the emergency generators. By the time night was falling though, the Sanctum vessel had been repositioned as close to the main generator as possible and riggings finished. Another half hour of charging and basic diagnostics, then a sudden surge of sound as the program put into place poured all available power into the shunt. Non-essential systems that hadn't been relegated to the generators started coming to life. The settlement wasn't quite out of danger yet, but they were a massive part of the way there.

As he was packing up to leave, Audren came up with an idea. He ran it by the technicians and the mayor, who tentatively approved it with some changes. The inhabitants would have to agree, but few objections were foreseen. As a result, the Sephi put in a request that the Coalition purchase a quantity of Solarium Glasteel specifically tuned to Felucia's light frequencies, specifically those that would still be present even with cloud cover. The settlement didn't want to be surrounded by a fence, it ruined much of their reason for being here. Make the fence rails out of a durable and transparent material however, barely visible, and that might be good enough. Even better if that material could collect power from the light and use it to generate backup power for the passive sonic defenses. That way even if the main grid went down, the sonics could theoretically continue to operate indefinitely.

Objective: Locate remnants of Sochi Ru
[member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Karen Roberts"]

For an instant, Rasu found herself looking through the eyes of Sochi Ru once more, reliving the memories of her past. The Shi'ido watched transfixed as she was flung from various memories, clinging on to the link that connected Shi'ido and Togruta. Horrified by the actions of her friend, Rasu could no longer remain blind to the darkness growing inside the fallen Jedi. Where she had previously had her doubts, the truth was revealed and there could be no further questioning. Sochi had turned away from the teachings of the light.

Returning to her companions, Rasu approached emotionless, neither calm nor somber, the Jedi Master looked upon her comrades knowing that they had all accepted the truth. Each Jedi had said their piece and Rasu listened, adopting the same emotionless expression as they questioned and probed the woman. While her eyes met with each being as they spoke, her thoughts travelled above them, floating through time and space back to Tython, in a time which seemed an eternity ago. Sochi appeared before her as she relived through her own memories. This form of her friend appeared much younger, stretching back to their Padawan days. Not a hint of darkness had ever lingered within the young woman, or so Rasu had thought. Sochi had always been the dutiful Jedi in her eyes, her goal and role model. It broke her heart to give in to the truth that had been placed in front of her. However she had no choice.

"Aika is correct." she said, returning to the physical plane, speaking to the group. "I would like to apologize to you all for letting my emotions rule over my judgment. I had thought my bond with Sochi had passed at the time of her death but its reemergence can only mean that our friend is still alive." The idea still shocked Rasu as she tried to explain, thinking she had laid rest to her friend back on Voss.

"My visions have shown me much and they only further hint at her fall to the dark side. The evidence is littered around us even though I would very much like to deny it. Sochi Ru is beyond our reach and I fear she may even be beyond redemption." Rasu thought long and hard before speaking again, knowing that this may end in an uproar. Picturing the younger Sochi, an embodiment of the light side, reinforced her decision.

"I suggest that if we as Jedi cannot save Sochi, then we as her friends are obligated to remove her from this galaxy." Laying the idea in front of them to settle, she gazed onward with grim determination, contrasting with the cheer that would normally accompany her face. She did not need their approval, she only hoped to gain some support, easing the trial she had placed upon herself. She would set off with or without the Coalition's blessing. This was for the memory of her friend.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Women of the Past

[member="Rasu Gan"] was either absolutely correct, or absolutely insane.

Karen looked about to the other woman gathered here as well. Did they accept so little evidence as fact? Did they all so quickly come to such a grand conclusion? This was no police work here. No. This was outrageous. Karen would have no part in this. This... Witchhunt. No. A dead woman is suddenly declared to live. Then she is claimed to have killed these corpses. Then, she is declared fallen and now we must rise from this event to slay her??

"...Outrageous."

She let slip. Standing in the middle of the piles of dead. Surrounded by a past that she could not perceive. Looking into a future that only Rasu might be able to grasp. Ignorant. Karen remained. Ignorant.

"Ahem. Yes, well. If you'll excuse me sisters. I must return to my shuttle. All this... Visions and what-not. It is too much for me. Please. Excuse me."

And so Karen Roberts of Denon, the warrior in the silver mask, took her leave of the group. Once again stepping over the bones of dead men to make her retreat. Mindful that either her new Silver Sisters were absolutely correct in their assumptions,

...Or absolutely insane.

[member="Karen Roberts"] | [member="Rasu Gan"]

"Master Gan.. ", she begun unable for form words for the moment. "I do not doubt your visions or ability to interpret them, but you cannot decide on this. To slay someone dear to the Silvers without so much as concrete evidence is not acceptable".

She moved toward Karen as she sensed the woman's concern equal to her own. "We have no authority to pass down this judgement, only the Grand Master would be able to give us this directive, to go off and hunt her would be against what the Silvers hold as code".

"I strongly urge you to speak with Th.. Grand Master [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]".

Master Roberts departed, no doubt not wanting any part of this and she did not blame her. "Rasu you are allowing emotions to cloud your judgement once again". She stiffened her back knowing she was speaking up against a Jedi Master.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Karen Roberts"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Sochi Ru"]

"No one is beyond redemption." Or at least she liked to think it and having done everything to show you can be good despite others opinions the jedi master offered a small smile on her face. "Besides visions of the force can be very tricky things and you can trust them to not give the whole picture." Matsu finally touched down one one of the probe droids returned with some of the flowers as Matsu listened to what the others were saying. "Oh Sochi will need to be looked for, evidence is a tricky thing to find if you go off vision. I prefer facts which we can find easily enough." She said it more with a smile while looking at the samples and sniffing the flower. "Nysillin flowers." She said it while turning it over. "Gather some samples of them and the soil around." The healing flowers could well come in useful and Matsu was looking at the jedi master. "We'll find her Rasu but don't be so quick to condemn. There is a lot of things that vision won't show you."

"You all don't understand!" Rasu exclaimed, obviously getting frustrated with the group. She had remained silent as Master Roberts had voiced her opinion, abandoning their party as she felt overwhelmed by the incredulity of Rasu's statement. She could understand why each ebbed concern towards the Shi'ido but they had not witnessed her visions. Rasu had seen through Sochi's eyes but what they failed to comprehend was that she had felt as Sochi had felt, experienced everything that the Togruta had experienced as if they were the Shi'ido's own feelings and actions. This bond that had once thought to have been a cherished gift, now had been twisted into a curse.

"You are Jedi and can only see what the Force wills you to see." she began, pleading with them to understand her predicament. "I have not only seen but felt what our friend has experienced. I saw the thought-processes behind her actions, I know why she had committed these atrocities." They couldn't see what she had become, but Rasu could see; Rasu was the only one who would ever see.

"What you all fail to understand is that the Sochi we knew no longer exists. That Jedi, our friend, died. We said our farewells as she became one with the Force." She could feel her frustration boil over into anger, as her voice rose. "This replacement can't be the Sochi we have grown to love. She is a being of pure dark side energy and we have an obligation as Jedi of the Silver Sanctum to wipe her from the face of the galaxy."

She now turned to Abaigeal, pleading with her as she became desperate. "I know what our mantras dictate. I wrote them down with your mother Abaigeal. So do not lecture me on our rules and principles. Your mother would agree with me that this fake needs to be destroyed. Please allow me to do this! Let me have your blessing, your mother's blessing."

[member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Aika Kawakami"]

[member="Rasu Gan"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Aika Kawakami"]

She looked around to the other Masters, surely they could talk sense into Master Gan? They had the same belief as she, and that much gave her hope. Master Gan spoke once more, telling of her closeness to Sochi Ru, what she had actually 'seen' and 'felt' but what if that was a ruse or trick of the force? a test maybe? or the darkness at work to manipulate Rasu's visions. After all this place had be corrupted with it. But no one here knew Sochi as well as Rasu and that had to be taken into account as well.

"I still think you need to seek more guidance on this, maybe deep meditation to clear your mind to delve deeper into this situation". Abaigeal looked around the site, and shook her head. If this had been done my Master Ru, she needed to be brought to justice and face charges for her crimes. This was a very sad day indeed, her mother's friend had weakened to the darkness.

Abaigeal's head snapped back when Rasu addressed her, why her? she is but a Knight and she is look to Abaigeal for blessing? Taken aback for a moment, Abaigeal moved to Rasu to speak. "Master Ike is correct, no one is without the hope of redemption", she raised Rasu's hand and place her own saber in it, before igniting the blade. "If you truly believe this, then cut me down now".

"You know what my father is, a pure blooded sith turned Jedi, that same corruptions runs through my veins, just sitting in my body trying to pull me back to the dark side. Yet even after my down fall, my time with Darth Vornskr as one of his minions, my mother came to save me .. and as you know, she lost her life for it... she did not give up on me, and you should not give up on Sochi". It was the first time she had spoken to them of the events surrounding the death of Iella which might only raise more questions from them and if so she would be happy to tell them, they had a right to know.

"Since you can connect to these events it IS Sochi not a fake and she needs us, she needs our help. Not our judgement or execution ... remember Master Gan the Silver Jedi do NOT execute. We bring those that have committed crimes to justice, not do the very thing we accuse them of".

Now Abaigeal took a firm grip on Rasu's arm and fixed a look into her eyes, "If you want to find her I will come with you, but I can not allow you to destroy her, but to find out the truth and if it is truly Master Ru then we save her, just like my mother did me".

"I can't speak for my mother, I can only speak for myself".

Rasu's eyes never left the young woman's before her. The two Jedi locked gazes as she did her best to console and ease Rasu to no avail. The Shi'ido shivered as she felt the cool metal rest in her open palm. Abaigeal had put her own life in the hands of the Jedi Master. Rasu's body began to shake as the conflict built up inside of her. She would never strike down the young woman, yet her belief and desire to avenge the righteous memory of Sochi compelled her to continue her fight. Rasu stood trembling as the saber rose above her head, preparing to strike.

"I'm sorry..." she uttered as the saber came swinging down.

The burnt air caused Rasu's nose to wrinkle as she collapsed onto her knees. The heat from the fallen saber seared her skin as the blade retracted back within the hilt. Tears began to stream down the woman's face as the weight of her actions hit home. What had led her to such an outcome?

"Please... forgive me." She said through sobs, addressing not just the young Jedi Knight but the remaining Masters, her remaining friends. "You have to understand that I can't allow this being to ruin the reputation, the memory of our friend." She realised that her previous outbursts were not becoming of a Jedi Master and she herself was ashamed of her actions, having let her emotions take control. Abaigeal had stepped up and proved herself to be a better Jedi than the Shi'ido that day. The woman's sense and action had drawn the Shi'ido from her clouded internal struggles and brought her back to the world of sense and composure.

"You're right of course. We must convene with the Council." she said, picking up the fallen saber and returning it to Abaigeal's hand as she rose from the ground. Embarrassed, Rasu refused to meet the gaze of her fellow Jedi as she abandoned the horrific site. Having finally listened and accepted the sense that each of her companions had drilled into her, Rasu felt more compelled to begin her quest in search of Sochi. "No one is beyond redemption," she muttered to herself, finding that these words held true as she looked back throughout her life as a defender of the light. However as she left the Felucian grave site, she could not help but feel conflicted. When the time finally came to face this new Sochi Ru, Rasu was unsure whether she would be able to withstand the draw of the dark side.

Would she be able to redeem her long lost friend, or would she give in to her innate dark desires and strike at the one she had once called a friend?

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Aika Kawakami"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Aika Kawakami"]

Matsu looked at Rasu as she remained quiet and her face was blank. Nothing displayed while she waited to see what would happen letting the sigil glow on her neck before she moved. "We will find her Rasu and we will get to the bottom of this, of everything. If she was teared from the force it will leave scars on more then just her." Her hands drifted to her neck unclasping the sigil as she had developed a near pure lightside variant of it and more for the jedi. "Rasu, wear this the crystal has been augmented to detect and empower the lightside within you. It will keep dangers away and protect you from influence."

She said it while looking at her moving. "The connection between you and Sochi can help you connect with her, can help you talk with her and find her... but it is two ways, the darkness that might be there can find you, can trick and try to twist you. Turn your intentions to save your friend into something more dangerous." She had more, the work they had done well allowed her to make more thanks to Lady Kay she had places to work on things. "You need to be patient and talk with the others. I'll work on gathering more information to give you and some supplies we can use. Containment in case it requires time and more work, tracking so we are not a group walking into a trap as well as a few other things."

She offered a smile now while looking around and she stretched her arms. "But there is not anymore we can do here, the probes are not detecting anything around us or more pockets. We can work on some of the things though searching if you wish, might be able to find more clues around." She was looking at her and went back to hovering while she was meeting with some of the probes bringing more samples to her. They could bring it out and she was flying up into the air to search. "We are closer to a village that Sochi took me to. I'll talk with them and see what they know."

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
[member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Sochi Ru"]

She couldn't help but watch the scene unfolding before her. One of her closest friends coming to grips with the fact that someone so close to her had chosen another path, one she couldn't follow. The fight to convince the rest of them that she knew what was best, and that it was her lead to follow. The others seemingly begging her to reconsider, to believe in the best in the missing Sochi Ru. The other no longer wanting to play a part in this, to be distanced from what was once a mission to find clues to lead them, now the beginnings of a hunt. All the while, the old blue eyes watched like vulture in the sky circling its prey, the the corners of her mouth remaining stretched as the odd expression remain unchanged. This was quickly becoming interesting.......not mention fun. To watch the most composed begin that slow spiral into their depths, the sight is unlike any other.

Her fun could not last infinitely, however. For one so young, Abaigeal's words proved she was wise, not to mention a nuisance. To make matters worse, they were having the desired effect. To hear Rasu apologize, and then to mention the need for a meeting of the council... It caused the coy grin to fade from existence.

Arrogance....

"Should we not be realistic? Regardless of what you believe, once the Council has heard of these findings, what do you believe they'll do? Simply open their arms and plead to have her back with love and acceptance? Of course not. To believe such would be arrogant, at best. They will want her hunted down. To be brought forward to answer for this. And you believe she'll simply return, knowing full well that she could be walking into her own execution? Now, that my dear, is stupidity. Blind stupidity." Her gaze lingered over Matsu and Abaigeal as she spoke before finding its way to her to Rasu, the frozen orbs staring at her as if to pierce trough her very soul. "And what will you do if you by chance intercept her? Beg for understanding? And if she draws her blade, will you turn your back and embrace death in such a way? If so, you are surely a fool. You preach understanding, yet know nothing of the path she walks." Her voice began to drift off, tone lowering with each passing word until barely above a whisper. "Open your eyes. Search your mind and see the truth. She did not fall, nor was she forced beyond her will. She, herself has chosen this path. One shrouded in shadows that light does not penetrate. You could not possibly fathom the path she has followed, yet you claim to be able to return her to former self. One that she left of her own will. You have become as bad as the those we once called leaders who sat in their tower as the galaxy crumbled around them."

Three beings who once stood so close, called one another sister, now so far apart that neither could truly claim to be so close...

[member="Naamah Aesham"]
Nantaris found himself at the palisades, blaster in hand, and directing his entourage to targets. Blasters hissed and spat across the killing ground. The natives were agile, hard to hit, and as they got closer they unleashed a hail of spears and other weapons.

However, as they got closer to the barricade they became easier targets and many of them fell. It was then that the natives unleashed a rancor. The mighty brute charged forward, ignoring blaster bolts and slammed into the wall full force. Myr jumped aside, but Nantaris was a second too slow and was knocked sprawling. Leaping up his green lightsabre blazed to life and he counter charged.

The rider of the beast cast a spear at him, but he deflected it and leapt, calling on the Force. With a clean slash he took its head and drove the lightsabre down into the rancor’s brain.

As he jumped clear he could see a new group of natives and rancors pouring forward. Before they could arrive at the breach though Scindia’s gunship dived in, delivering rockets and heavy laser cannon blasts into the horde.

Having lost a half dozen rancors and probably twenty natives, they retreated.

From the corner of his eye Nantaris saw ‘Livia’ dispatch her last foe…red lightsabre in hand. Eyes narrowed he walked towards her, blade held down and to the side.

“It seems there is more than meets the eye with you ‘Livia’. Are you a Sith?” he demanded. The answer of which might well be important in whether she kept her head!

Naamah Aesham

Naamah restrained the urge to point out that his question was a bit dumb since if she was a Sith, she certainly wouldn't admit it. Or spend her time on a hellhole like this. Actually, the second point was probably untrue. Few Sith were capable of logical action.

"No," she said frostily. Outwardly little emotion crossed her features. "Otherwise I wouldn't have helped, would I? Now can I leave or am is this supposed to be a one-way ticket to the Jedi Jihadist squad because you don't like my colour scheme."

[member="Naamah Aesham"]
Nantaris eyed her for a moment longer, then deactivated his blade and hung it on his belt once more.
“My apologies. You helped when you didn’t have to, so thank you for that. Now, we’re going to call in more support here and check on some other locations, do you have transport off-world or did you want a ride?”

Naamah Aesham

Naamah kept her eyes upon the Scotchman. She only relaxed and released the breath she'd been holding after he deactivated his blade and put it away. Then again, it could be argued that she deserved to lose her head! She kept a lid on such thoughts though. "No, thanks. I have a ship. Some bacta would be nice though," she winced slightly when a stab of pain made itself known in her back.

[member="Naamah Aesham"]
“I’ll give you what we can spare. Good travels to you, Ms Livia. I won’t forget your help here.”
With that Nantaris headed back to call in more support.

Myr headed over to Livia and handed her a bacta canister and a first aid kit. “Take care, hon. Might want to change the colour of your sabre. Can’t blame us for thinking Sith.”
She smiled and headed after her boss.

Naamah Aesham

"True. Probably a bit conspicuous," Naamah responded to the Twi'lek. "And thanks." With the medkit and bacta at her disposal, she patched herself up as far as possible. Then she turned away and headed back towards her ship, which was located at the edge of the village. It hurt a bit to walk and she was tired, but she didn't want to linger any longer on this planet.

You are...tainted. Go back to hell. She ignored the voice and the dead bodies as she vanished. Back to her ship, back to her lonesome, though one could argue that she had at least done some good here. Whether she saw it that way was another question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom