Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jungle Fever (SSC Dominion of Felucia)

Objective: Discover the ruins of the Republic and Confederacy Clone Wars conflict
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

Felucia was another world that Valae had never heard of before. Back on Tatooine, she’d given little thought to worlds that were not her own. From what she had heard, she had much to look forward to on this journey. Valae was excited to see the wilds that Felucia had to offer, it would be a vastly different sight than the desolate deserts of her home world. She had also come to understand that there was also the chance to see strange creatures, the kind one would associate with an overabundance of imagination. She felt a little self-conscious about her lack of experience, but she figured that this was the best way to learn. As she was still so new to the world of the Jedi and the Silver Sanctum, she was looking forward to this opportunity to be more involved.

The young woman exited the shuttle alongside her Master, and her eyes were overwhelmed with color. “Yes, Master.” She nodded, retrieving the blaster from beneath her robe for a moment. She looked away while she holstered the blaster again, and when she looked up again she saw a heartwarming scene unfolding before her. Valae stood off to the side while Thurion embraced a young boy, and then introduced him as his son. She couldn’t help but marvel at the fact that she was in her mid-20’s and only beginning her training, and Theo was so young, yet already well on his way. “Hello, Theo!” She smiled. “Nice to meet you.” Valae bowed in return.

Her brows rose as she heard Theo asking his father about Rancor. Valae looked between the two, a clueless look on her face. “There are Rancor here?” She asked, wide eyed. She’d only heard of the fearsome beast, and never thought of the chance of seeing one in person. Were there worse creatures roaming this world? Did she really want to know?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Women of the Past
w [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Abaigeal E'ron"]
p1

Sochi Ru. Master Jedi. Now one with the Force and victorious to the last. Mm. The holo had spoken of a familiar woman to Karen's ears. A familiar kind. A familiar past. A woman who had stepped down from the Jedi Order. Found new friends in a new organization. Slowly lost her grip on her place in the galaxy. A strong woman and skilled fighter. Oh yes. Karen felt a ping of sisterhood with this fair woman. Had they ever met in life? Well. They might even have been friends.

The blue-haired woman gave a nod to the women of the past and slipped on the last pieces of her Ner Outfit. Wrapping the Force around her like a familiar cloak or a well worn pair of shoes. Lifting up her chin to see her own reflection in the polished steel walls. She looked good. She looked like the heavy she was. So as the shuttle came to land upon the surface of the planet, she turned to face the ramp, and smiled. Yeah. It was good to bleed Silver again. Let's see just how far this goes.

___

Four woman stood nearest to the mission objective as Roberts approached. None of them quite familiar. None of them quite alone. So she stopped with a heavy thud in her boots and looked them all over. Smiling easily through the dark blue visor of her firmly polished mask. Tasting the new air and breathing it in all too deeply. Reveling in the mask-filtered air of a planet much too life-like for her own Corellian tastes. Still. She spoke with her own voice in commanding greeting. Unmodified by the mask.

"I am Karen Roberts. Of Denon. Here to assist in seeking the remains of Master Jedi, Sochi Ru. If it pleases you ladies."

A slight bow of her head. Then she looked at each of them in turn. Noting posture, presence, and the experience they wore on their faces. Watching the Force flowing through them. Some like a river and some like the stream. Mm. Yes. These women would do nicely. This was no Padawan reverie indeed. She could find a place here.

Here. She could be free.

Objective: Ruins and stuff. Must learn to keep my mouth shut.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Valae Kitra"]

(4)

"Yes there are rancor here, lots of them too", he said with no short amount of excitement. "And much much more!", he added for good measure. However, Valae's handling of a blaster did not escape his notice. "I wonder if we will get to ride one?", he spoke aloud more to himself.

"Oh you prefer the blaster to a saber?", he asked pointing to it. Théo did not have knowledge of Valae's past and so assumed she had been trained in using it or life experience had saw to that. And not all Jedi carry a saber, at least that is what the books in the Temple had informed him. It all depended on purpose as Jedi, what their strengths were to choose a weapon to fight for the justices of the galaxy.

"I have had some training in firing a rifle, ages ago now and it was fun. Master [member="Coren Starchaser"] trained me", Théo leaned back as if resting against a table trying his best to look all cool and stuff and mimicked Coren. "You have to will the shot", Théo dropped his voice low to copy the master, he even reached up and removed pretend sun glasses from his eyes and placed them on the top of his head. Mister Starchaser had left a good impression on Théo especially those blood strips.

"Don't ask me how to will the shot, I think I just got lucky that day". Then he realised what he had said in front of father. He looked at him, with a questioning look, wonder how father would react to the news that Théo had had a gun in his hands at such a young age. So to quickly change the subject, "We err.. had better... Oh look a butterfly!". And there was! a rather big one with... teeth.

Rayliav'enci

If I was green, I would die.
Objective 3: Locate the Ruins
Allies: [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Théodred Heavenshield"], [member="Valae Kitra"]
2/20

Raylia was about to enter the brush when she noticed a couple more dropships coming low over the trees, the lively colored vegetation swaying in the breeze of the passing ships. She noticed they dropped a little ways away in a slightly larger clearing. Raylia stood, her brow scrunched up as she tried to remember proper protocol; should they make their way over to the ships and see who else might be on the hunt for the artifacts? Should she and Kurayami just continue on their own path as they followed a route that could ultimately prove to be fruitless as the research was drawing conclusions that might not be substantiated by the evidence they may find.

This is why she preferred being quietly alone on a dig site or in the dusty stacks. There were no rules of etiquette to remember, but the silence and focus of her study.

She took a deep breath and decided that she didn't need to drive herself to anxiety trying to figure out if she should introduce herself. The forest was a deadly place and if nothing else, they should make the other team aware of their presence so she and Kurayami were not mistaken for a rancor rumbling through the brush. She pulled out a comlink and radioed over on the Coalition channel to whoever might be closest to her location.

"Coalition scout team, this is Raylia Venci. My partner and I just dropped in about a quarter click east from your position headed to a historical spot. Over."

She smiled meekly at Kurayami. She wanted to have an adventure, not get shot by Coalition folks through thick vegetation.

Flashback (1)

As Rasu' conscious swayed, it would connect to Sochis from a time before the SSC came to investigate such a place. A result of a force bond long thought lost after all these years, but now used to piece together a puzzle.

Whenever she ran from the issues that plagued the political parties of the galaxy, this was where she came; those close to her would know where she was when she suddenly vanished. As much of an escape it was, it was also a calling. She persisted with her Jedi work by teaching the shamans new techniques to conquer the darkside now that the Ancient Abyss was gone, and with it their traditions. In turn they valued her as one of their own; a cheiftan.

She returned, it wasn't the same and neither was she. Perhaps she set foot here to reclaim a life she once lived but...she wanted to see it for herself; her memorial. So she came, and swiftly. Seeing it...made her silent, the echoes were there...she felt the pain and the lingering presence of [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Aika Kawakami"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] all of those she came to know closely during her tenure as a Jedi.

"Even after what I've taught, you've descended into madness. It's all too familiar." She would speak through her accent as Felucians ascended from the crevices of the jungle. Seems like the nearest pocket of the larger tribe had gone mad, now they acted on complete instinct; like animals. She knew words wouldn't sway them and only a display of power would command the respect she deserved.

She ran her hand over the cool stone smearing blood that wasn't hers. It enticed an irritation created by Kaine, that he could have dealt a blow so great...it nearly made her shed a tear, though those who were now of the shadows of this world came to surround her, as followers. She turned away from that fragment of an old life and walked away. She was greeted again, from those who knew her...to them she was a cheiftan who cheated death and returned from the ashes. They knew not the workings of the sith.

Objective 3: Locate the Ruins
Allies:[member="Rayliav'enci"] [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] [member="Valae Kitra"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
2/20

Kurayami reached over his shoulder and drew the rifle holstered there. It was an old DC-17m, but he had kept it in good repair and it had served him well for a rather long time. He had caught the sound of incoming ships, hell to miss them he'd have had to be deaf. He was not happy with the sound in the least as he did not have fond memories of landing craft. Cramped steel coffins so far as he was concerned, then again most would consider his starfighter to be much the same. The fact that Raylia had stood and scrunched up her brow while thinking was worrisome as well. He knew well that she was a Jedi and if she was looking concerned, well that was a bad sign normally. The only upside was that he didn't feel like something bad was about to happen. So one ray of light in the situation.

When she took a deep breath and showed signs of relaxing a bit, Kurayami figured that for now he might as well just follow her lead. Then came the commlink, how he despised the things in all honesty. He always had troubles with saying the wrong thing at the wrong time, and had he spoken it likely would have been less than conducive to the situation so for once, in a show of seemingly uncharacteristic understanding and intellect...he kept his mouth shut as she sent out her message over the Silver Sanctum channels. While she was waiting for a response, he reholstered his weapon before removing his helmet, holding it in the crook of his left arm while his right hand rested on the grip of the T-6 holstered on his hip. He returned the smile, letting her know that he would play along.

"Raylia, sweetie how many times do I have to remind you that I'm not going to put you in danger unnecessarily? And no when I've been drunk doesn't count, not to mention you managed to talk our way out of most of those. Plus, I'm really not in the mood to kill anyone right now. Not to mention we are only supposed to be looking for ruins so outside the random flora or fauna that try and make us lunch I have no want to kill anything. So you have my word that I'll be on my best behavior, even if that isn't the most comforting thing...eh, whatever. I'll just answer questions they ask. Less chance of karking that up and getting one or both of us killed that way. I'm glad we talked this over, Ray. Thank you for the valuable input, love."

If she hadn't cut the channel yet, he may already have made an...odd impression on the scout team.

Objective: Locate remnants of Sochi Ru
(4/20)

The Shi'ido drifted through the flow of the Force, drawn between the consciousness of her own and that of Sochi's. Visions and memories appeared before her, leaving the woman confused as the owner of each fragment. She would witness the Togruta's past, vividly remembering each detail as if the actions were her own. Feeling the pull of reality, Rasu began to detach herself from the current, dragging herself from the entrancing river of Force energy.

Allowing a moment to adjust, the Jedi Master rose from her sitting position, cramped and sore. Stretching her muscles, she approached the group, bowing her head in greeting to the newest arrival, [member="Karen Roberts"]. The more the merrier, and as it appeared the group would need all the help they could get if her meditation proved correct and accurate.

"Pardon my intrusion," she said, gaining the attention of her fellow Jedi. "The Force has granted me a vision of Master Ru. She has visited this world recently. If we hurry I may be able to guide us to the origin of my, well, Sochi's memory." She could sense that questions and speculations would follow. She too had been surprised to see that the bond between herself and Sochi had remained intact, but she would not question such a gift. She had not the time nor the patience to explain what she had seen, so before any questions could be asked, she broke into a run, entering the Felucian jungle. With her Force-link with Sochi fading by the second, Rasu quickened her pace, listening to the thud of her boots as she descended deeper into the wild canopy.

As her mind raced through the events that had just transpired, she prayed that the bond between them had altered the accuracy of the memory. Knowing what she was about to witness, Rasu's fear swelled as she came to accept her friends fall from grace.

[member="Sochi Ru"] - [member="Matsu Ike"] - [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] - [member="Aika Kawakami"]

Objective 2: Help Guide Felucian Warriors to the Lightside
1/20

As George touched down in the jungle planet of Felucia along side many other Jedi from the Coalition he stepped off of his ship and looked around and the dense forest that surrounded them. As they all made their way off on their own journey's George was left to his own mission. Infiltrate the Felucian Warriors and show them the path to the light side. Sounded easy enough right. Wrong. Unknowingly George was walking into something far more dangerous than he expected. For the force warriors that inhabited the planet were followers of the darkside presence, strong and fierce they wouldn't think twice about dismembering the Jedi Knight.

George had received word of a hidden base inside the jungle on the outskirts of a large farming community. It was here that the Felucian Warriors organized and stored the belongings stolen from the raids on the farming communities nearby. This would be George's first target.

The stronghold wasn't too far of a walk from the landing site but gave George enough time to think of a strategy to deal with the Felucian Warriors. George just hoped it didn't come down to a straight out fight. He was one man, verses an army... Of force sensitive warriors much like himself, trained in the way of the darkside. Not an easy task. It was going to be a long day, but George was ready for it.

Objective: Locate Master Ru's dwelling.
[member="Rasu Gan"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Karen Roberts"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Aika Kawakami"]

(5)

She just waited for the Masters to decided on a direction, after all they knew Sochi better then she did and as Master Ike spoke she agreed that they would need to keep their eyes peeled but nothing is more clear in perspective then the force itself. Abaigeal bowed with respect to the Masters Kawakami and Roberts, she had not met them before or at least she did not recall, it had been to long since Abaigeal had been around the Sanctum.

"It is a pleasure to met you both", she said regardless. There was no more time to speak as Master Rasu stood up. She spoke of Master Ru and a vision she had of her although she did not give much in way of detail, it mattered little.

Without warning, Master Gan took off in a run. "Danger surrounding us, creatures and plants out to eat us, hostile locals, no clear direction where we are going? strong possibility of being killed? .. what are we wait for?". Abaigeal smiled and run directly after Rasu.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Karen Roberts"] [member="Aika Kawakami"]
Locate Sochi's Dwelling
7/20

Matsu felt something from Rasu as the master was meditating to try and find a direction for them to head off to. THe others around them and the timely appearance of Karen Roberts well that only meant one thing possible.... She was waiting for HK to be in the canopy cloaked with his holorecorder to capture a bunch of women in a hot jungle. That was the real credit maker as she realized how much she missed the old iron knight and his dry wit. Then Rasu was running while she hovered behind her just above the ground to avoid disturbing the plants and trees. Arms to her side while pushing the force in front of her like a small barrier searching with the force to track Rasu.

8/20
Ranger Compound

Willa continued to work on the weapons as she tinkered and brought the hydrospanner up for the plasma shotgun. The twin barrels of the projector to fire off the shots for maximum face melting and splash damage before they moving onto the next part. Mainly fine tuning and testing before she motioned them forward. "Head over and get the rest of the turrets online while construction droids continue and someone get the probes online. I want all the information we can get for our reports." She wasn't going to waste any time pushing it forward in their construction efforts. The Rac returning with more things from the larger ships like Dala vehicles and some of the landers from Phenex.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Women of the Past
Following Rasu - p2

No names. No time for talk. (And no HK peeping!) ...Mm. That was fine. Roberts had a modern phone after all. She could search the SSC archives for public profiles anytime. Stick some names to faces. That sort of thing. She'd memorize the girls. One way or the other.

The green one, [member="Rasu Gan"] , made mention of a Force Vision and of tracking to follow after it. Indeed, the pure woman seemed in quite the hurry too. Bah. And running? Running! Good heavens no. Isn't that why God created speeders. Tsk tsk. Karen would have no part it such shenanigans. Running. Pfft. Perish the thought. After all? A wizard is never ever late. Hmph. Oh no. She arrives precisely when she means too.

Ah well. Shrugging to herself as [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] took of running and [member="Matsu Ike"] more or less floated after her. Into the jungle everyone went. So it was that Karen trudged off after them. Walking briskly with a heavy step. Never in a hurry. Never worried to get lost. This wasn't her first rodeo and she knew the benefits of being the last Jedi to the party. Fashionably, fashionably late.

"And we just had to pick a forest made of rainbows and mushrooms didn't we? Mm. Fascinating."

She mumbled aloud and tapped the com on her wrist. Might as well start researching those names as she went. Who knows how long of a hike this was bound to be. Let's see... Tap tap tap. Green skinned Jedi Masters with a penchant for Force Visions. Ah! The answers were just a Jedi Google search away!

Objective: Defend Local Communities

"And just who are you now?"

The voice that addressed him carried significant amounts of distrust as well as promises of violence. As it happened, once the man spoke the attention of the others turned from the jungle to him. On the tail end of violence such as theirs, especially when some of the defenders had been killed, tensions could easily slip back into violence. The wrong answer would be very bad. Fortunately, he didn't have to answer quite yet; someone in the crowd spotted the lightsaber at his belt and started an avalanche of whispers. Quiet, but when one became a dozen even quiet became audible. Jedi.

Some of the defenders lowered their weapons on seeing the lightsaber to prove it. Others looked uncertainly between Audren and the spokesman, but kept their weapons raised. For his part, the spokesman's weapon didn't waver a centimeter. Given the fury permeating his presence, chances were good he'd lost someone to the attacks, either today or before.

"If you're a Jedi, why didn't you just use your lightsaber to kill it?"

"You'd rather I kill a creature that's trying to survive? The injuries inflicted were enough to drive it off without further harming your defenders."

As he spoke, the Sephi lowered his weapon to his side, allowing his arm to rest across the top. He could feel the alternating balance between anger and grief in the man, the way each swelled yet depleted the other in complex forms. The scales tipped from side to side quickly, almost unpredictably.

"It would have been faster. Now we've lost all that ammunition!"

"And now you have the stench of wounded and fearful aklay in the area. It will be some time before anything returns to this side."

For whatever reason, what the Knight had said tipped the balance, and not for the better. With the speed of thought, he slipped a cable of Force power between the trigger and the rear of the trigger guard, preventing it from shooting. When the man realized he wasn't going to be able to shoot Audren, he gave a strangled yell and rushed in an attempt to club with the weapon. A deft twist with the Force pulled the blaster from his hands and others in the crowd stopped him. One of the others, a grim-faced woman, tilted her head at the Jedi in an indication for him to walk with her. Most of the defenders followed suit, heading towards the habitations, while some resumed their patrols of the perimeter.

Objective: Discover the ruins of the Republic and Confederacy Clone Wars conflict
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Théodred Heavenshield"], [member="Rayliav'enci"], [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"]

Valae watched as the last of the rangers ran past, it was the first time she had seen them in action and it was quite an impressive sight. She turned when Theo asked about her weapon preference, and pointed to the blaster on her hip. In truth, she was a bit apprehensive about handling any sort of weapon, but the lightsabers used by the Jedi seemed especially intimidating to her. Though, the fact was that she hadn’t quite reached that part of the training. “I don’t know how to use a saber just yet.” Valae said with a smile. “I’m just starting out with my training, and I have a lot to learn. I bet you're very skilled, I can count on your help, right?” She said brightly. Though Theo was young, she didn't doubt that he was capable.

She listened as Theo explained that he had experience with a rifle, and she laughed at his impression. Her dark gaze shifted to Thurion when Theo abruptly changed the subject, and she couldn’t help but stifle another giggle. The padawan edged away from the strange butterfly that had floated its way over to them. At first she marveled at the beautiful array of colors, but she cringed when she noticed the insect’s teeth. She was beginning to wonder if she’d bitten off more than she could chew by coming here, but she shook the thought away. With her master and his son at her side, she didn’t need to worry.

Just then, a woman’s voice came over the comlink, informing them that they were near. Valae didn’t recognize the voice, as she had yet to meet a majority of the Silver Sanctum Coalition members. She looked to Thurion, and waited to see what their next move would be.

Objective 2: Help Guide Felucian Warriors to the Lightside. 1/20

It had been sometime since Kal'n had decided to leave his studies and nonce again go out into the galaxy on a mission. He had been, for better or worse, simply training and spending his time in meditation. The task hadn't been once he wanted to do, but he had felt that it was something he needed to do. Now, however, that had changed.

He came to the planet like so many of the others, aboard a large ship that carried many of the Silver Sanctum Jedi. Sitting by himself he held a data-pad and was reviewing the information that hat been supplied to them as well as what he could find on the planet; flora, fauna, history and such. It wasn't until the ship landed and the Jedi began to disembark that Kal'n slipped the data-pad away, brought the cowl of his hood over his face and went to complete his task.

After a few minutes of walking and separating himself from the pack Kal'n came to recognize that he was following a trail, someone had come this way ahead of him. Focusing his thoughts he felt ahead of him with the Force and came upon a familiar presence. A smile touched his lips.

Lengthening his strides it would be a matter of minutes before he came upon [member="George O Rourke"].

1/20
[member="Naamah Aesham"] [member="Sinya'olan"] [member="Qyren Leret"] (If you girls want to come along)
Objective: Search for Aayla Secura Defend local communities

“We’re coming in, sir, t-minus 3 minutes.”
Nantaris acknowledged the pilot’s comments and leaned back in his harness. He could already see the weird growths of the jungle below, could feel the roiling of the Force.
Beside him Scindia seemed just as contemplative, but Myr was much less subdued.
“So…why’re we here anyway?”
“Coalition is securing the planet. We got reports that rancors have been terrorising the locals,” Nantaris commented a bit off handed.
“So, I guess they don’t mind we’re taking over? Sort of like Imperialism?” Myr asked, firing up her trolling skills.
“It’s not like that at all. The people here need protection and we’re going to help them,” Nantaris said piously.
“Okay, but why are we here? It wouldn’t be because of a certain blue Twi’lek Jedi who was once here?”
Nantaris started, glared at Myr. “Certainly not!”
“Sure, sure. Your datapad’s wallpaper says different. Would I get a raise if I put on a leather outfit?”
Nantaris blushed, glared out the window. “Yes…I mean…no! This isn’t the time for this!” he finally said grumpily. “And you shouldn’t hack into my stuff.”
“Lekku2 is not a secure password,” Myr said smugly.
“Why haven’t we landed yet?!” Nantaris demanded. His engineer was becoming far, far too snarky. Perhaps she’d been taking lessons from [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]’s minions!

Objective: Locate remnants of Sochi Ru
(5/20)
[member="Sochi Ru"] - [member="Matsu Ike"] - [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] - [member="Aika Kawakami"] - [member="Karen Roberts"]

Rasu's hand came to rest on the stained rock. It had not taken the Jedi long to reach the clearing, with her vision leading her directly to the location of Sochi's memory. As the physical realm overlapped with that of the past, the Shi'ido felt the link between the Togruta and herself fade away. While she could still sense the presence of Sochi, she remained unsure of its origins. The bond between the pair had existed ever since their time as Padawan's, strengthening over time as the Jedi grew and ascended the ranks of the Order. With the Togruta's death, Rasu had believed their connection had died also, although that did not seem to be the case.

The Jedi Master was still unaware of her friends rebirth at the hands of the Sith, however this journey would no doubt allow her to piece the puzzle back together again, hinting at the state of Sochi Ru. Littered around the clearing, remnants of some past massacre could be seen. Skeletons of the native Felucians lay askew, their corpses having been neatly devoured by the wild predators of the planet. It was evident that the Togruta had been the cause of such an act, Rasu could not or refused to see the truth. It would be obvious to the others; the scorch marks on stone and skeleton alike identifying the cause of death to be that of a lightsaber. Sochi's actions surrounded the group yet the Shi'ido would remain oblivious to the truth.

Ignoring any statements, Rasu crouched next to a rock, staring blankly at the dyed patch of stone, her mind shut off from the rest of her companions.

"This can't be?"

Objective: Locate Master Ru's dwelling.
[member="Rasu Gan"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Karen Roberts"] | [member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Aika Kawakami"]

(6)

"Master.. Master Gan slow down!", she yelled through pounding heart and breath. Boy she could run fast for an old girl.

As Abaigeal finally caught up with Rasu, she slowed her pace, "Master Gan, please don't run off, it is dangerous, it does not do to not have some ... ", her eyes fell on the ground around her, the littered bodies or what was left of them met her eyes, ".. com ..pan .. y". Abaigeal walked forward slowly taking care not to step on anything of importance or more importantly the dead.

She looked back to Master Gan, her gaze falling on her back as Rasu stood as if a statue, the force telling Abaigeal that she is confused and disbelieving of the sight before their eyes. "This has been done recently", she said kneeing down now, to examine one of the bodies. Her stomach churning with the horror of it all and she had to take in a deep breath to settle it. "Their bodies indicate that they were killed .. by a saber". This could of course mean anything, sith saber or ...

Abaigeal stood and moved to Master Gan, "Master?", she placed a hand on Rasu's arm as she moved to face her. Rasu's face spoke it all, her skin a few shades lighter green as if the blood had run from her face.

"What .. what has happened?".

Naamah Aesham

Redemption is the path, not the destination
(3)
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Felucia. Such a lovely planet filled with mushrooms, wreckage from past wars, corpses littering the road of misguided good intentions and plenty of monstrosities. Home to an alien Force tradition outside of the binary dichotomy of Jedi and Sith. Cover provided by bushes and a camo outfit that blended into the tropical environment? Check. Semiautomatic shatter rifle that fired small-calibre pellets at extremely high speed, achieving enough velocity to penetrate medium-vehicle armour and with an effective range of 1, 400 m? Check.

Bait in form of a gagged cultist who had been strung up on a tree and was bleeding? With a trap inside it? Check. A very hungry beast that was eager to fill its belly with the aforementioned bait? Check. The massive rancor had a well-honed sense of smell and the sweet scent of blood and flesh did not escape it.

Its massive clawed hand plucked the cultist from the tree and pulled him towards its mouth. Each of its teeth could easily tear a man apart. So, are we back to 'ruthless Inquisitor Naamah' now? No. Her finger squeezed the trigger and a tiny projectile leapt out of the gun. CRACK. Thanks to sound-dampening systems, the weapon's recoil was significantly reduced to avoid breaking the user's shoulder. Moreover, the sonic boom of the pellet breaking the sound barrier inside the barrel was cancelled out, stopping the boom from exploding the gun or causing any noise at all.

This meant the attack was more or less silent when the rancor got shot in one of its eyes, right after swallowing its meal. and the rancor roared loudly. CRACK The second projectile, propelled at hyper-velocity, blew through its mouth, and the beast tumbled. I'm way better at the job now, then her callused finger pressed a button and explosive charges hidden inside the bait's clothes detonated. Boom. There was a shower of gore as the rancor' insides were blown up.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Locate [member="Sochi Ru"]'s Dwellings
[member="Abaigeal E'ron"] [member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Karen Roberts"] [member="Aika Kawakami"]
9/20

Matsu was taking off behind her and looking at the back of Rasu's head for a moment until the jedi master stopped and the young E'ron caught up. Her attention going to the ground while she hovered there turning in midair to look at and hold her hand over searching with the force. She was certain of a saber but determining the time of slicing was hard unless you could see it with a timestamp or the force and seeing the past with the force was hard, requiring extensive levels of training with the Aing-Tii. She remained there looking back at the two of them and Karen was there as well before she was looking over a couple of things. "I agree but how long ago would require more time to focus on. I'd recommend being careful and if you know how to sense a field focus on it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom