Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June Capping Ceremony

As many of you know, every month, we have a "Capping Ceremony." This ceremony was originally dubbed a means to promote people when the community was in it's stages of infancy. Now, it's more of a reminder that no matter how things might have been at other communities you've participated in, things are different here. The capping ceremony will continue to be used as a traditional incentive to spur Faction leaders to promoting their members. We'll open more lines of communication, but I wanted to savor one last surprise round of caps.

If the chosen wish to reject their cappings, they may.

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"] - You have been selected for Jedi Master.
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] - You have been selected for Sith Master.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
I guess this is a lot better than for Jax's psyche than the last time Tef intervened.

On the real though, thanks a lot. I appreciate that y'all think I'm at that level. As for acceptance/rejection, I accept the rank, but I won't be implementing it IC for now. Just doesn't make sense in my opinion, so I'll implement it after Jax has done a couple things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom