Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Red Legion

6325e300-9a8c-4237-adbb-62b4918d1298_zpsd572150b.jpg
Whatever your origins, nationality or religion might be, whatever qualifications you may or may not have, whatever your social or professional status might be, whether you are married or single, the Red Legion offers you a chance to start a new life...​
For the Glory of Mandalore!!!!​
The Red Legion, also known as the Red Army or Red Force, is the collective military ground forces and navy of the Mandalorian Empire, created by Mand’alor Gilimar Skirata to represent the non mandos in their ranks. They are a separate identity, with its own chain of command only answering to Mand’alor and his marshals. The Red legion is made up from a vast array of races and cultures, most of them within the borders of the Mando’ade Empire but the Legion also accepts Foreigners to serve the cause.

The Red Legion is most noticeably recognized by the red armor they wear. No matter what race or culture they are from they all are equally uniformed and united by the Red armor and slit visor helmets. They are the meat and potatoes of the military with the Mandalorians themselves front and centre as the vanguard.
This is a good opportunity for those that would love to play in the mandalorian faction and not be a Mando.​

I like this idea, therefore I press the like button.

This is due to my inability to express that I like it, so I click.

This is a good start - keep the ideas flowing, Mandos, I really wanna see you guys become the unstoppable war machine I know you can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom