Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join A Young Jedi Queen For A Thread?

I know I have become a rather slow poster as of late for a number of reasons, chief among them being my inability to log in using my work computers at least for the time being, meaning I have to use my phone and I am absolutely awful at trying to type a post worth anything on it. Also with the newly added responsibilities around here that shaved off a bunch more of my free time so needless to say I am kind of a slowpoke for now.

But, that being said, I would like to try and get another thread or two going with people that might be interested in a very goody-goody Jedi Knight / young queen of Naboo. I'm generally pretty open to any kind of thread, be it Jedi related, political, or something in between. Feel free to PM or post below with your thoughts.

Thanks!

ycibOUQ.gif

If you wouldn't mind a thread with a Confederate Senator and enterprising business woman, I'm always looking for threads. With all the invasions, all non-faction threads are really in a lull for me right now.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Thanks for the replies everyone! I wasn't quite expecting the number of PM's and replies I received. I will add everyone to my list of future RP threads, and will try and get responses to the couple of folks I think will pair best with Jamie's current story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom