Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Jin X

The Collector of Robbed Trinkets

Qfym2iG.gif

[GENERAL] [TRAITS] [ABILITIES] [ORIGINS] [GEAR] [THREADS] [CODEX] [FACTORY]

G E N E R A L​

FULL NAME: Jin X
ALIAS:
The Fiend
CURRENT TITLES: N / A
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
FORCE ALIGNMENT:
Dark Side
FORCE RANK: Sith Apprentice
FACTION:
The Sith Order
FACTION RANK: Tsis'Kaar
RESIDENCE: N / A

T R A I T S​

STRENGTHS
Agility and Reflexes: as a member of the Vahla species, she is highly flexible and agile.
Strong Will: possess an iron will, very hard to bargain with.
Perseverance: doesn't understand the meaning of 'give up.'
Fearmonger: possess the uncanny ability to induce fear in those around her, be it through eating the flesh of others or simply by exercising her sadistic nature.

WEAKNESSES
Kuru: due to her cannibalistic nature, she suffers from the disease known as kuru. The two symptoms she suffers from are mood and behavior swings: mostly in hostile and violent outbursts.
Cartilage: per her species, she doesn't have a traditional skeleton system, but rather a hard cartilage. This makes her body fragile.
Opportunist: she never misses a chance to capitalize, even at the risk of danger or death.
The Hunger: through her addiction for flesh of living sentients by way of cannibalism, her body craves the substance on a haunting level.

A B I L I T I E S​

RELATIONSHIPS​
N / A

O R I G I N S​

HOME WORLD: Exegol
FAMILY:
Unknown
N / A
TITLE(S): N / A
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: N / A

KNOWN HISTORY:

The true origins of Jin X are shrouded in mystery. What little that has been pieced together is as follows:

She was born on the planet of Exegol to enslaved parents of the Sith Eternal, or what remained of their order. Upon her birth, her parents were murdered, and she was raised by a collection of female Sith Eternal cultists. They shaped her up brining through encouragement of the Force, lightsaber combat, and the Dark Side; the latter was simply easy to awaken due to her being a Vahla. On the eve of her fifteen (15) birthday, she underwent a surgical procedure which transformed her organic body into that of cyborg. Many of her natural body had been removed, several cyber implants methodically installed into her brain. This she knows to be truth after hacking into one the computer terminals inside one of the labs, learning a little about who she once was.

After several weeks of planning and preparation, she made her escape from the facility killing all that stood in her way; claiming from a dead Sith Acolyte his lightsaber. Commandeering a ship, she fled Exegol to forge her own destiny, not follow one that had been predetermined for her. With no credits and no concrete plan, she felt ready to make her mark on the galaxy.

G E A R​

Sniper Rifle
Pistol
Jin X Lightsaber (Nightmare of Exegol
The Fiend's Grin (Lightwhip)
Cyborg Body

THREADS​

Ongoing

Completed

• ?

CODEX​

?

FACTORY​

Jin X Crystal
Black Heart of Exegol (Lightsaber Crystal)

ea864deec6d052a8f2f1430e153cfaf8.jpg

IAV3Bpm.png
RISK ASSESSMENT: Hostile

Eater of the Dead

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom