Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Naboo Treasure Hunt/Encounter

Jade had discovered some notes and a map that she could potentially search for on her way to visit Naboo for the very first time. After exiting the ship that she was brought on, the young girl would begin to adventure the forest of Naboo... She had stopped for a moment holding the map up for a second... her eyes squinting about the region around her didn't exactly quite match up entirely on the map. Her presence was not hidden from the world, but more contained in her force abilities to avoid any potential dangers.

After a moment, the girl pulled her hood up as she began to run through the forest searching for potential areas that might match the map's exact coordinates. After roughly an hour of being here.. the young girl had found a rather large three, soon removing a single dagger from her belt as she darted up the three using her climbing skills that she had learned when she was much younger. After a few moments. She skilled the large tree looking out around her as she sighed..

"Hmm, well let's see none of the area's match mom's drawing.... it has to be around here somewhere.." She had thought to herself as she leaned down taking a moment to scan the surrounding area and observe the things around her.. the female had rubbed her temple for a moment taking a deep thought about her past and how her mother's story or life was.. she sighed.. for a moment before grinning.

"Can't exactly rush things.. I must see if there is anything around here that might help me.. wait.. maybe I should go west from here.." She had said jumping down as she grabbed onto a vine and safely rolled onto her back and stood back on her feet as she proceeds west of her moving through the area carefully walking through the lush forest around her. The young padawan had been training with her mentor/master for the past few weeks and she had grown quite a bit.

Jin X Jin X

The Collector of Robbed Trinkets

kjQvp4i.png

Naboo

"Please!!! You really don't have to do this," the muffled voice emerged from the hooded man, his hands bound behind his back and sitting back on his knees. "Hey, listen! Whatever....whatever they're paying you I'll double it! No, triple it! Just let me go before they get here," the man pleaded again. Jin X wasn't a traditional bounty hunter. She took odd jobs from all over the galaxy, mostly from nefarious individuals, to sustain a source of income of steady credits. This man before her had a very substantial bounty on his head, enough to allow her some downtime to pursue other adventures. Normally, when she accepted a bounty the query was the subject of a death sentence by the one posting the bounty. This made things easier, cause not only did she earn credits, but got a free meal out of it. For some reason, beyond her comprehension, this man was wanted alive.

"Silence," her young child's voice said in response to the man's pleas. Those responsible for her transformation back on Exegol had removed her original voicebox; replacing it with a synthetic one that resembled the voice of a young girl. The voice was already creepy, she had been told, and add the effects of her appearance, well, the whole subject was down right haunting. She rarely spoke, unless conversation was required, not because she was ashamed of her voice, but because some people took it as a humorous joke which prompted her to lash out violently. She was a cannibal, suffering from the early symptoms of the disease known as kuru, so a doctor explained to her. Jin X was suffering violent behavior and mood swings; yet even before the onset of kuru, she was already a hostile individual.

From the distance, a whirring sound began to disrupt the serenity of the forest, forcing furry creatures of various sizes to dart away to cover. Below her, the man began to stir again and before he could make another plea attempt; she kicked him hard in the ribs. A medium sized transport came into view, a mixture of white, red, and black in color. The transport appeared to have seen better days. Several blaster scorches looked like freckles on the ship, and there was a fair amount of dents as well. Slowly the hovering vehicle came to a halt and a side door opened expelling three masked figures. Two of the men grabbed the man, dragging him up the ramp and out of view. The third man handed Jin X a credit data chip that contained the full amount of the bounty and left without words exchanged between the two. Now, her time was open. And off to the east, there was something stirring. Something or someone drew her attention and slowly she moved in that direction.

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

Jade had continued to move through the lush forest of Naboo, the young girl had rubbed her head trying to make any sense of the map that she had in her hands at the current time. After being on Naboo for a short time, the girl wasn't quite sure of where she was supposed to go, but she continued to look around in hopes of recognizing something from the map that she had carried with her. However unaware of someone drawing close to her position or location due to her not feeling out for any potential threats. Her mind was more split towards finding this treasure that was left behind by her mother from the times that her mother was a bounty hunter.

Taking a moment to stop by a tree, the young girl pulled her hood back, before lightly taking her canteen off her belt. After taking a long swig of her water, the girl breathed in slowly taking a deep breath then exhaling from her mouth, and began to think carefully about several things that has come and gone over the past two years. From meeting her adoptive mother Aloy, and her second mother who seemed nice and fun. She still had a few ideas that might be able to set her up that way she could make something of herself. Maybe after her training is complete, she is able to help other people around the universe or at least her own galaxy for the time being.

"Seeing that there is no matching area's that might actually help me find this area. Maybe I need to connect myself to the force to see if I can guide myself to the current area that I am searching for. The force seems to always have an answer when I try to connect with it...I just hope this time it does.." She had originally thought to herself about this entire treasure hunt, what could be so important that her mother would hide it away on this planet. hopefully the young girl could potentially find it. After thinking clearly to herself, she started to connect herself to the force, she could potentially make out too odd feelings. One that seemed like it was filled with darkness and malice. But after a few moments.. she felt something that almost felt like it was calling out to her.. the young girl slowly pushed her way towards the location as she started to follow the one that was trying to call to her. However, she was being mindful of the other presence that seemed to be heading its way towards her.

Jin X Jin X

The Collector of Robbed Trinkets

The forest, thick with lush and bright colors, made Jin X feel slightly sick to her stomach; not literally. She didn't find beauty in those objects, like paintings, architectural designs, or woodland landscapes, as most people did. Her concept of beauty laid on the morbid and macabre styles. Even as she walked, the animals gave her a wide berth, sensing she was a clear and present danger. The sixth sense of animals served them well; for Jin X viewed herself as an apex predator. But as she walked, something pinged her Force sense, prompting her to stop in her tracks. There was another Force sensitive in the vicinity, but with so much living activity about it made it almost impossible to pin-point the exact location of this person.

Curiosity was getting the best of her. She didn't follow the philosophy of either the Jedi or Sith, so there was no real reason to seek this individual out for the exception of quelling this feeling. She wasn't hungry, so there was no need to hunt this individual for necessity purposes. As an isolationist, she didn't require the company of others, or friends, so that was another reason to leave the individual be. Except, curiosity was overruling every mental power point presentation. Finally, with a heavy sigh of frustration, she began to track the person the best she could in the Force. There was no doubt in her own mind her presence in the Force was being felt by the other one. And as she dug deeper into the Force, she felt a strange sensation from the other one, a sensation she never felt before. And that, too, made her feel uneasy.

Jin X wasn't leaving anything to chance. She double checked her equipment, ensuring everything was easily accessible. This planet, Naboo, was just as unfamiliar to her as she was to it. She didn't know the landscape, and perhaps the other one was a native of the planet: giving her the advantage. The only equal footing Jin X shared with the other one was their ability to sense one another in the Force, which would act as an early warning system. Satisfied her equipment was indeed ready for quick operational measures, Jin X continued toward the source of this disturbance.

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

After walking for a while, the girl had stopped and looked around her taking a moment to analyze the area around her before moving on once more, the girl began to think about several important things that she wanted in her life but didn't know if she could get to that point, for now, she would see where life would potentially take her. Deciding to push on as she began to pull out fruit and lightly chew into the fruit as she smiled softly thinking about the potential stuff that she was gonna find that her mother had left behind.

"Now that I think about it, Lana didn't really care about me. She more than likely has forgotten about me. I guess I couldn't really make a friend out of her. However, my current thought right now is something is drawing close to me so I want to keep up the pace for now. I do need to train more often with my master. it would help me improve by a good amount. need to also get my lightsaber made." After speaking to herself for a good few months the girl would stop by a tree for a moment to take a breath as she felt like she was either getting closer or further away from her objective at the current moment. She had met a lot of interesting people out in the world but not many seemed to like her... this had caused her to groan at the thoughts that others had on her.

"I want to see if I can feel out that presence that felt odd early.. maybe I have some luck with this since I've been training my senses for a while now." She had grumbled before closing her eyes for a remaining time as she started to connect herself more to the force.

Jin X Jin X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom