Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Je'gan's Ultimate Guide to Force Illusions, White Current, And So Forth

I remember way back in the day I had to actively hunt down Sith Master IC and OCC just to get some training with Sith Sorcery. Garith has been using Force Cloak since he was a knight. First it was just bend light. He did not learn Photokintic Cloaking until he met a Mando who shifted his HUD to see into the Infrared.

As Force hiding his presence he learned that skill in the same time different training thread he learned Force Cloak the first time.

At the time I was the only Knight seeking out Master for extra training.

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
@Je'gan Olra'en
And Aynea Savan Xyhn, Circe taught/is teaching Aynea as well. And she's on the bottom of the White Current food chain.

Also, not really relevant but from what I've understood for the past few months, Circe's few if not only specialization is White Current illusions, and she's a Master level FU, so... doesn't that put her in the "Master Level and experienced" bracket rather than "Master with low experience?"

Overall, loving the guide, and a great resource for Aynea, my main. Many thanks. Can't believe I never found this sooner.

Edit: That awkward moment when you realize this probably hasn't been updated in so long, Circe was still a knight the last time it was.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Nima Tann"] [member="sabrina"]

Thanks for reminding me that this is a thing. I need to make some edits to address common abuses and misunderstandings that have cropped up since I wrote this.

*can never be redeemed at this point*

If you decide to rewrite it, make sure to bump Zaiden up on the list of awesome epicness. Cause while his specialty is still Bent Light, he has used it for Illusions, minor ones but some none the less, and uses White Current. I have him about weak to mid Knight on that one.

*still wants [member="Cira"]'s title*

[member="Cira"]

We need a time where Zaiden, Sarge, and Cira all are somewhere. Have someone play the GM of a thread, and roll die or whatever, to make it a new IC title. Unless of course Cira won again, then the title would remain the same.

Razor Shot said:
[member="Cira"]

We need a time where Zaiden, Sarge, and Cira all are somewhere. Have someone play the GM of a thread, and roll die or whatever, to make it a new IC title. Unless of course Cira won again, then the title would remain the same.

I think Cira would be too busy banging [member="Sarge Potteiger"] to want to do a Hunger Games battle over a title.

He's waited a long while to 'No diggity, I got to bag it up.'

[member="Cira"] [member="Razor Shot"]

6v8rt.gif

shawty get down, good lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom