Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi vs Sith Assassins Competition

Niaana Ren

Mission, the 1st Sister. (Dead, Pm Writers Account
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
Cool, me thinks little Niaana is in over her head! Perfect for her muse :D

Niaana would hit you in the darkest most lively place she could. Because she'd be the hardest to see or detect there among the crowds, and it'd give her a way to distract or disappear again perhaps, so a busy city at night for example, a club district, an entertainment center, a city street with transports going back and forth, preferably somewhere with multiple ways in and out, movement etc.

That's sort of her gig, hit and run. Any busy city preference you have? She's also completely bonkers, (but we are training that out of her) at present and I apologize in advance!

[member="Minna"]
Hmm can we also get a hat if we win? Something classy but practical at parties? I feel Niaana muse could use a hat.

Niaana Ren

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Sounds good boss, big spaceport, lots of activity, perfect for her to make an escape if it goes to pot.

Light on guards, maybe she picks a time they are low on manpower, or something takes out the guards before they start (gas or some such)

Want to make the thread or shall I, and sith space, gr space, or neutral space? - Any preference on planet give me a shout, Niaana will go anywhere if you want to set it up, neutral planet as a preference.

Mantic has no guards. I am thinking if he is wearing armor or not. If this is a pre-ordered hit I am guessing you professional assassins do a sort of background check?
If so Niaana would prob pick a timing when he was traveling to a place without his armor. That would probably be within GR space.

But outside GR space he would be more equiped, and more likely to wear armor. Hence from an assassination perspective GR space would be to prefer. But I think this should be your call.

I guess it would be interesting for me to describe the location and you to use it how you can. But then it would perhaps not be the setting you would have chosen?
I am fine starting, but if you feel you want more control over the environment I am fine with you starting. Lemme know :)

[member="Niaana Ren"]

[member="Minna"] & [member="Darth Ferus"]

Mantic survived the attempt to assassinate him by [member="Niaana Ren"]
It was one heck of a short story and I dont think either of us could have guessed the outcome when it started.
Link here.

Thank you [member="Niaana Ren"]

Niaana Ren

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Was fun, it was not planned until the last few posts, but then almost was reversed by Mantic's 2nd to last post, epic stuff!

Had a lot of fun, don't worry SA, Kylath joined and as time permits another of the 6 will be joining to replace niaana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom