Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi vs Sith Assassins Competition

Just like the title says, I need some Jedi to help fight the Sith Assassins. It won't be a skirmish, instead it'll be a series of duels in seperate threads where the Assassins hunt down and (attempt to) kill or capture Jedi targets. Like a tournament we'll add up the victories on each side and see which side wins the most.

There's nothing at stake here, it's all down to fun and story. I can attest the Assassins are friendly and great to write with.

If you're interested post below, we could do with all ranks. Once [member="Darth Ferus"] has counted up which Assassins are involved we can start pairing opponents.

Jedi:
Minna
[member="Aela Talith"]
[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Assassins:
Coming Soon

Kyla Foy

K
Count me in! I am 99.999999999% sure I will win
ttlynotmycharacterisblindhecan'tseenorknowstosenseyet.

Niaana Ren

Mission, the 1st Sister. (Dead, Pm Writers Account
I can play too :D don't give Niaana anyone too breakable though, she's not exactly known for restraint! A battle with an illusionist would make for a fun thread, or anyone wanting a shot at turning a sith jedi though she's about as far from that as any character i have.

And finally, here's your opponents:

Minna vs [member="Lord Mythos"] (Date)
[member="Keira Ticon"] vs [member="Darth Ferus"]
[member="Orphen"] vs [member="Gav Arwell"]
[member="Aela Talith"] vs [member="Xavka Duquo"]
[member="Mantic Dorn"] vs [member="Niaana Ren"]
[member="Taeli Raaf"] vs [member="Darth Azurea"] AND [member="Darth Rapax"] (If you're up for it, Taeli)

Okay so this took quite abit of working out to try and balance things, and most of them are placed by request from one sided or another (some of you guys really hold grudges :p ). If you have any problems just PM me if you like, but hopefully it's all okay.

Since we're handling this as seperate threads, get in contact with each other and start planning. Arrange your own rules, post times whatever (or none). There's no rush. I suggest the Jedi being the targets should set the scene by starting the thread, so they can choose where their character is and what they're doing when the Assassins track them down for the duel, but it's up to you.

Remember this is all for fun guys, we'll count up Wins and Losses in the end and the prize for the winning side is knowing you're a winner :D

[member="Niaana Ren"]

Looks like we got a date :)

So, you being the assassin I figure you should pick the spot.
Mantic is among the space jedi these days since we ran out of jedi temples. So he has no real home.
but he could also be found to be heading to or from most planets where there are jedi academies.
Or maybe lured by false rumor about some old edi artifact (obviously made up by you) and then you strike.

Or, something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom