Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi to do Jedi Things

A man can change his stars
Hey all.

Looking for a number of writers who are Jedi/Jedi-like and want to do more threads that are about the Jedi as a whole. to be honest, I am not fond of the Parties, Proms, and celebrations when all that is being done is Dominions and a couple faction threads that have been done over and over again.

As much as "Jedi don't seek adventure," This is going to be one. Specifically where those who join can just focus on the prospect of being only that. A Jedi. Not really tied to any faction, and it likely wont be a faction of its own. Just a group that does what all Jedi should do.

If its threads about the philosophy of a Jedi, Training, Mentor/Student, whatever, I am all for it.

Not sure how far I will take this, but I do hope to be able to get some threads where this group can just be public servants and peacekeepers like they have in the past.

I know a few people have done this in the past. A number of people have. I just want to add my name to the hat of people who want to do Jedi work other than Dominions or Faction threads.

If you are interested, let me know here, or you can contact me on Discord. I am open to whatever.

[member="Jared Starchaser"], currently has a public thread that I was planning on joining.

However, I was also planning on doing another thread were some Jedi can meet up to stop some kind of "bad guy" group. I also was tempted to do a thread where just a bunch of Jedi came together to talk about the Philosophy of the Jedi Code IC, so then the younger people who show up can learn, and so then other Jedi can see the views of others.

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Chiara Viren"],

[member="Kale Seleare"]

So this thread caught my attention and I've been meaning to find a way to integrate this character into things. He's more of a wanderer/drifter and less of a Jedi but could be convinced to do what his name would suggest he should do given the right circumstances. He was a different type of character on another site, but here he's a bit less inclined to be like his name sake and try to simply exist.

Hopefully others have more thoughts for this as that's all I can come up with at the moment.
- - -​
On another note I do have a few characters I could propose as conflicts or 'bad guys'. One is a former Jedi turned Dark Jedi who lost her way after her master died and the newest Jedi Order disbanded (last year).

[member="Davron Feln"], You are more than welcome too! With how many people are showing up, I am sure we can get a handful to join it.

[member="Julius Sedaire"], Good to see you aboard. Will likely start a thread tomorrow or the day after. Just giving time for people to see this.

[member="Gene Kenobi"], Anyone Jedi-like is welcome to join. Kale, as I will be using him for all of this stuff, is a floater Jedi as you have put. Just doing Jedi Stuff for whatever faction he happens to be with. So I welcome you and your character.

[member="Kale Seleare"]

giphy.gif

[member="Julius Sedaire"], [member="Diana McClaine"], [member="Cotan Sar'andor"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Gene Kenobi"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Chiara Viren"], [member="Jared Starchaser"], [member="Davron Feln"],

Just tagging everyone.

Made a thread about a band of pirates that operate mostly on Kaal as their "homebase." You all are welcome to join if you so wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom