Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi to do Jedi Things

Amilthi is that kind of Jedi, but really it seems you've already got plenty of people on board! :) The main bottleneck with something like this tends to be the need someone to give direction to it and take charge of the storyline as a whole, or even set up a usable thread premise.

Come to think of it, I have an old list of Jedi missions from a defunct faction, actually - I think most of those were never used and we could recycle some...

A man can change his stars
[member="Bokan"], If you find a spot to join in, sure. If not, don't worry about it. I am working on other threads as well for those who don't/can't join this thread.

[member="Amilthi Camlenn"], You are correct. And you are more than welcome to share them and we might use them. I am also going to look at some of the other Jedi Factions and see if they had a "board" like that were I can just steal from it for a bit. ;)

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"], Take your time. I was going to wait a bit to post to it anyways.

[member="Kale Seleare"]

Quickly took a look at your bio, but if you want more threads, I can use some as I just joined back up last week and haven't really been able to do much aside from making stuff.

[member="Thresco"], You are more than welcome to join the current thread if you would like.

I was gonna wait about a week before I started throwing up other threads as work for me right now has me running around like a chicken with my head cut off. lol

[member="Julius Sedaire"], [member="Diana McClaine"], [member="Cotan Sar'andor"], [member="Coren Starchaser"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Gene Kenobi"], [member="Abaigeal E'ron"], [member="Chiara Viren"], [member="Jared Starchaser"], [member="Davron Feln"], [member="Thresco"], [member="Tiland Kortun"], [member="Amilthi Camlenn"],

Sorry I have not posted to the thread to continue it. Changed job sites at work over this past week and I have been working almost 13 hour days. I will post tomorrow or Friday to get it going again. As well, since it is nearing the Holidays, I don't expect the thread to move super fast. I am sorry if this makes any inconveniences for you guys. Thanks for understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom