Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi & The Republic

We've been building up the Jedi, and there's been talk of starting a New Republic in our timeline, and I'd love to hear ideas from those interested in hopping on board since we're getting outpaced by those pesky Mandos & Sith.

So what's up, my light-sided people? Anyone out there interested in standing against these two growing threats?

Look at the title, he is Mandalorian, and I know what you mean by always room! Lol, I have a lonely three members in my cult and one of them hasn't even begun role playing with his character there. I don't blame him though, I think my cult might be a flunk, not too many people appreciate it enough to join.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jedi & Republic
I look forward to supporting Ben and the Jedi Order in any way I can. Currently that means roleplaying on Coruscant and laying the foundations for the Jedi, Republic, and any future Allied Forces community. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom