Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Shadows - where you at!!

Zhar Xirces

Z
[member="Kian Karr"] (Salis here)

Yup definitely still in for this, would be using Zhar as it's the Byrn'adul character I have.

I'm a little late for this, but I wouldn't mind having a Shadow snooping around in my shady business. Not sure I could work my character into this existing mission, though... any chance I could have had some involvement behind the Byrn'adul's capturing you? [member="Kian Karr"]

[member="Lykas Torvol"]

Sure, but it is going to have to wait until after I finish some threads. After I start this one I need to finish a few before I start anymore! I've got too many going now :) But I'll reach out to you when I finish one or two and we can get something going!

[member="Lykas Torvol"]

I don't know what involvement you're thinking of, but we don't work with anyone. The Bryn'adûl have a no tolerance policy for none Draelvasier.

[member="Celiana"]
You could be part of the rescue team that comes for Kian?

sa_bannergif_by_ebilmushroom-dctf727.gif
We remember.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Kian Karr"] - Posted as Lynette before reading your spoiler tag. Lol. Oops! :D :p

I guess I'll hold off a bit until your Padawan actually sounds the alarm. Herp derp. Pew pew.

Lynette Lykova

L
[member="Ehud"] - I'll let you and your boys take next post(s). As, I don't want to post again until [member="Kian Karr"] is ready to receive back up. Cheers! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom