Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Shadows - where you at!!

Howdy, howdy, howdy!

With the Jedi Alliance established I thought it would be fun to RP out some Jedi Shadow stories across the different Jedi Orders. I remember there were a number of Jedi Shadows among the Silvers and I'm sure there are others elsewhere (I mean, who doesn't want to be a Jedi Shadow, right!!??).

If so, anyone interested in getting a story going?

Also, what would a story be without some good bad guys! So if there are any baddies who want in, drop on in here!

I unfortunately do not have a Jedi Shadow (But BOY are they cool), only Jedi I have barely even knows how to fight yet. But she's working on it, Zeltron girl, she has more mind powers then she has physical skills. More often then not has to incorporate dancing or singing in some manner to really help her focus.

I could however help with the bad guy part.

Salis is an amoral mercenary after leaving the Sith, she's very skilled, fairly powerful, and really really loves fighting. So if one of your friends happens to have a bounty on their head, could make for some good roleplaying. Or we could have Salis going after someone else who is technically innocent, but has a bounty. Or protecting other badguys for pay.

I don't know what relations ya'll have with the First Order, but if they're very bad I also have Zrak Ren (Real name Vordon Lee) who is a Shaper of Kro Var, a type of force sensitive cult so to speak. He's an excellent combatant, and has very moral nihilistic views, so basically things just are the way they are, right and wrong are non existent, he'll judge neither the killer nor the judge who sentences him to death, and simply does whatever part he plays in it to his convenience.

I do have characters who would perhaps be willing to work with them, like Xos Drikre who is the Master of the Baran Do Sages order. But not sure what help he would necessarily provide, he tries to avoid conflict, and from what I know of the Shadow's that's not exactly their methods.

[member="Kian Karr"]

Zhar Xirces

Z
[member="Kian Karr"] (Salis here again)

Zhar and some others in the Bryn'adul might make some good enemies as well. I've asked them and we can use some NPC military along with some of our player characters (though not sure who aside from me would be in it) and might have been attacking a planet piece by piece. Could be good reason for you guys to get involved maybe?

Edit:
The Bryn'adûl - Company Listing idea of what could show up.

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

I remember you as well, Assassin!! :)

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Hello and Thank you!

[member="Lynette Lykova"]

I won't hold that against you!

[member="Zhar Xirces"], [member="Ari Zanareth"], [member="Cambria Zadira"], [member="Darth Necrin"]

Okay, so this seems like a pretty good number of people and some excellent potential baddies! I'll put together some potential thread ideas and post a few options soon and we can pic which we like the most (or do multiples!).

Hey there, [member="Kian Karr"]!

[member="Zhar Xirces"], [member="Tathra Khaeus"], and I have been talking about how a "Bryn'adul-vs.-Shadows" thread might go down. And what we eventually decided upon as a possible fun skirmish would be a rescue mission.

Specifically, one of you guys could volunteer to be captured by us, and the rest can come and save them.

Is this something you "do-gooders" would be interested in?

[member="Ehud"]

That could certainly be fun! If the others are interested I could volunteer to be the one captured. I could even use an NPC Gnost Karr character I RP with, who is Kian's padawan and nephew. He could inform the others of my capture and accompany them on the search for me.

Howdy y'all I'm down. Celiana is kinda a shall we say wild card among the silver jedi. Down for some Shadowy adventures. May be slightly intermittent least til I get interwebs hooked up at the new place but yeh I'm in

[member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Darth Ophidia"] | [member="Celiana"] | [member="Ari Zanareth"] | [member="Salis"] | [member="Lynette Lykova"] | [member="Ehud"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"]​
So the plan is for a rescue mission in which Kian is caputed by the Bryn'adul and must be rescued. So I am not merely a passive participant, I'll use my NPC Gnost Karr to help in the rescue!

Just wanted to confirm who was interested in this specific mission and then we can work on getting a post up. If you'd rather sit this one out, let me know as well and I'll put together other Shadowy threads to do in the near future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom