Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(Jedi Scout Mission - Ossus)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

To annoy and humiliate Ordo. He took my hand once.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

The Dark Lord shrugged and turned around, apparently lost in thought. He did not respond.

@[member="Velok"]

The being did not answer her questions to her satisfaction, Then you are wasting my time Sir. She said in a clear and calm manner. Clearly you have nothing to offer save for the pettiness of your form of revenge and for something minor. Seems you are in your rightful place. She severed the contact .. for now.

But how do they get Ordo out? She indicated to Hion that she wished to communicate. Knight Hion, have you any idea how we can help Ordo?

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Velok"]

Tracyn threw up his arms, and glanced around."So wait, this is, my mind. So...hm. We're sharing the space." He spread his legs out, assuming a martial arts stance. And, then a statue of the image of Tracyn beating the crap out of Velok appeared. A second statue appeared, in tracyn's mind, of Tracyn holding up his hand, a la Beowulf and Grendel."Thought this place could use some redecorating..." He said, walking over to the chair, sitting and leaning back on it.

"So since we're stuck here, or rather, you stuck me here, I want to get to know the sith I beat the living feth out of and then some jerk came in and stole the kill. Made me mad in my mad places, you know?" He said, feigning a shaking of anger. Though, it was partially true.

Tracyn looked around and tapped his boots together."You think you'd mind if I conjured up my wife in here, or would that be weird for you? She's partially the reason I'm so much like this nowadays. Used to be a lot less angry and assholeish. But, you know. Life and explosions happen. Oh and then some Sith Lord kidnapped my son and my other son is now at the Jedi, where honestly I don't want him to be. And a guy I thought was my friend thinks I'm a piece of trash because it's hard for me to be a father to one son while trying to find the other and occasionally murdering...I mean resolving the issue of a few criminals. So that's what's new with me. So what's this thing you're rambling about? Rakatan technology? Something to make the Sith Emperor squeel with joy hard enough to where you asshats can stab him and take his place for a bit?" He said with a grin. He shuffled closer to Velok.

"We're gonna get along so well, you and I. In here. For as long as you want me here. Oh. And fun fact, I do have hair on my body. It's just plucked and trimmed." He said, nudging him but then realized he couldn't. He sighed and shrugged again.

Hion looked at @Iella E'ron with great, big mournful eyes and shook his gigantic head. The walking whale set down the previously unconscious Jedi @[member="Michael Sardun"] he had been carrying, blew air from his blowholes in a Herglic version of a shrug and moved over toward @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]'s still form.

Then he sat on Ordo.

Eight hundred pounds of whale blubber rested as gently as possible on the Knight's chest, rendering the man immobile. Hion hoped he wasn't crushing anything important, but little people could be so fragile. Nothing for it now but to wait.

"Hauum," he sighed.

@[member="Velok"], @[member="Hion the Herglic"], @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

[HAHAHAHA: Hion]

Iella walked pacing, thinking. There was no way to get Ordo out physcially, and she was not going to charge in there with her mind either. But if she can speak to this evil one, than she could with Ordo too. It had to that they needed to use the force to get him out, some kind of mind link and pull him out. It had to be that, she could see no other way and she would try, but she might need help .. it might take the efforts of two. She looked over to Hion and was about to communicate with him ..... even in the gravity of the situation, a smile crossed her lips and a small laugh escaped her. Well she did say detain him. Iella is fast becoming to really like Hion, she liked his style.

Hion I think I have an idea on how to get Ordo out. She opened up the link again. We have to use the force, a mind link to him and pull him out that way, but I am not sure I am strong enough solo, but if we work together we might just do it.

Iella then concentrated on Ordo, opening her mind again and searching through the force to him. Knight Ordo can you hear me? But even as she did this she could feel a block on her link .. the telepathic message would not get through. Something is blocking it and it is not the prison or his lack of ability or hers for that matter, no it was artificial.

She walked over to Hion and what she could see of the Knight's body. Lucky that Hion had not sat on his head and shoulder area, she looked down and saw something around his neck. Curiously she bent down and picked up the amulet, looking it over and wondered. It could be some like what she had, some sort of device that protected him, it was worth a shot. She removed it.

Knight Ordo? can you hear me? she asked again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom