Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Padawan Seeking Master, Active Faction

Hi everybody. I already got some really good suggestions on where I could start this new character, but I figured I would post here as well 'cause it seems like recruiting factions check this thread pretty often.

My character is a Padawan who lost her Master before she could quite reach Knighthood, so I'm looking for a Master to help get her the rest of the way there. Mina is headstrong and impatient, and way more prone to taking her saber to her problems than she is to keeping a level head, but that just means she has plenty of room to grow and a lot to learn from whomever she partners with.

In addition I'm looking for a larger community to be a part of. One that is actively fighting the dark factions and focuses on defending and liberating territory from them, so that there would be a place on the front lines for Mina. Above all else I plan for her to be a lightside warrior, so a faction and master with similar ideals would be best.

Thanks in advance you guys!

[member="Mina Brightblade"]

As I mentioned before I am interested we also got some minor factions brewing such as the Rebel Alliance, the Rebellion or the MPTC with Jedi always looking for masters. I would like to throw my hat in if interested possibly :D Even though I am not really apart of the major factions mentioned above.

[member="Mina Brightblade"]

Hiii

I posted in your other thread :) if you're looking for some fun stuff with healing and other force powers let me know, I'm also part of the Silver Jedi Order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom