Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Padawan looking for threads

Nilah

N
Nilah is a Jedi padawan who recently passed her Initiate trials and is now looking to begin the next steps of her training. She's Mikkian, so if you like tendrils then she's your girl. She's magenta, yes magenta. I thought she was pink but apparently not. Anyway, she's a bit of a stubborn troublemaker but not from ill intent. She wants to be the best she can be and believes (for better or worse) that she's completely capable of doing whatever is in front of her.

I'm looking for friends, rivals, mentors, and such. I would love to find a master as well and develop a long-term master-apprentice relationship. That can be hard to come by, so if anyone is interested let me know. I'm down for any and all kind of threads (assuming it makes sense with her current story). Feel free to respond or send me a DM if you're interested.

Thanks! :)

Nilah

N
Sheila Sheila
I will DM you :)

Sycorax Laveaux Sycorax Laveaux
Sounds like a (thirst) trap.
itsatrap-2.jpg

Count me in.

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
I would love to take on a padawan, maybe to find someone for a more consistent RP basis. Jonyna is a bit of troublemaker herself, but good at heart at the end of the day. I think they could get along pretty good potentially!

Jaitre Lanabre-Arenais

J
Nilah is a Jedi padawan who recently passed her Initiate trials and is now looking to begin the next steps of her training. She's Mikkian, so if you like tendrils then she's your girl. She's magenta, yes magenta. I thought she was pink but apparently not. Anyway, she's a bit of a stubborn troublemaker but not from ill intent. She wants to be the best she can be and believes (for better or worse) that she's completely capable of doing whatever is in front of her.

I'm looking for friends, rivals, mentors, and such. I would love to find a master as well and develop a long-term master-apprentice relationship. That can be hard to come by, so if anyone is interested let me know. I'm down for any and all kind of threads (assuming it makes sense with her current story). Feel free to respond or send me a DM if you're interested.

Thanks! :)

Always down for new friends!

Let me know if you would like to thread, Jaitre can be pretty much anywhere with how his training program is set up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom