Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Mission: Unknown Je'daii World

Je'daii had been sent, after the data was taken the mission teams were sent out and... And she had been left behind by Je'gan. He had left her to her own devices and as she stood upon the bridge of the ship looking at the datapads. The information here was amazing and the data they might have gotten if they stayed. The world was technically unremarkable but she wanted to get a good look at the ship as the jedi's archeological grouping had been sent in. The ancient ships and star map oh a star map now that was a prize.

Je'daii walked down the ramp with the others as some of the equipment she carried. Glow rods, datapads, fiber cord, medical kits and oh hole-imager. The site would need to be recorded for posterity She wanted to make sure everything here was very well taken care of to show her pilgrimage around Tython was great. She had done it after Master Asha had abandoned the order and according to reports died or fallen it didn't matter the failing of her old master had pushed her to be a better follower of the Je'daii and Teyan. Now was the time to put the theory and make sure her practice came to be.

@[member="Enya May"]

" Need any help with that stuff Master?" Enya asked as she followed long next to Je'daii. " I would be more than happy to carry some of it for you" the Padawan added in a calm and happy tone. @Je'daii

@[member="Enya May"]

Serena looked at her padawan and gave a smile as she thought about it and spoke. "No no need to help, make sure you have you stuff as well padawan. We are going to be exploring the ancient ship. The je'daii were very powerful and skilled compared to what we have now. Their ancient doctrine and teaching few still follow but I know a good amount of them. I will be working to teach you as it were and perhaps Master Spencer will as well. They say she is a practicing Jedaii. Oh this is too exciting we simply must get there quickly. Now ensure you have plenty of water and food rations, blank datapads and finally."

Je'daii trailed off as they walked with a smile. "Make sure you have your mind open and are ready to see all the good stuff of the past. Keep your eyes open for anything that might look important and always always take images. We want to create a complete record of everything. For the archives." She had heard a rumor that the sith archives had been stolen and that was hilarious.

" yes ma'am " Enya said with a small nod of her head.She had her hair pulled back but still a stay stand got in her eyes and she brushed it away. Enya said nothing more as she looked around quietly. @Je'daii

@[member="Enya May"]

Je'daii looked at her padawan and walked over to her as she spoke looking at her hair. "If it is getting in your eyes, thre are bandana's the troopers use. You could use one padawan. I don't want you to be worrying about your hair... oh I know idea. Hairpins and if need be they can be used to open binders. Now." Je'daii looked her padawan up and down and set them in her pocket in case she required them with a smile. The ship was back to being a sight but her hand motioned the padawan over.

"Now some lesson's the je'daii order as they trained believed in balance above all else, they used the two moons of tython one for the Ashla and one for the Bogan to do this and if one person leaned to far they were sent up to said world. There are many mysteries but their temples are how we come to understand their lessons and have adopted them to be the basis of the jedi beliefs and structure. Their teachings are ours but we protect the republic and fight the influence of the darkside."

@Je'daii @[member="Enya May"]

Isis donned her new found image of a red clothed jedi with a red bandana over her mouth and nose that spoke of familiarity with stealth and intrigue, as she walked up she did so with the discipline of a Jedi that once believed herself a sith. As she walked toward the site she continued to peer around making sure the site of the landing and the group were alright, Isis was one of two that deemed themselves as Watchmen but as the other she was more into playing it safe rather than dealing combat damage to an unspecified target.

Walking up she had her red and black jedi robes on that were very untraditional and made her look the part of a Ninja, her common bond with the light side was jagged and filled with unsurmountable chaos as she still is having issues committing but in due time she would once again be able to call herself a Jedi, and in due time she would once again be willing to use jedi doctrine to save instead of using it to kill and destroy, as she walks up she looks to the two Jedi here a @Je'daii and her padawan and then calmly greets them

Greetings, I have come due to being asked to be here.. I hope I am not intruding she responded with kindness and respect, even though she didn't care for the Jedi at all, her heart was still cold as ice and her soul in a constant state of chaos and pain for leaving her sith life behind but she has just dealt with the pain and promises a brighter future.

@[member="Enya May"]
@Je'daii

Guardian still remained there, sitting on the ship even after it landed. Wondering what today's mysteries would bring and what would be uncovered throughout their departure. Guardin was doing his best to fit in how he could. Given he couldn't remember his own name, than again situations could be so much worse than that. Others could forget precious memories, while others would never regain their memory back at all. It wasn't all that bad, he just had to trust in the force and in due time he would be rewarded in time properly. These invidividuals that he accompanied today he didn't know on a personal level, and actually didn't know them at all. He knew they were Jedi, but apart from that. Which would make things better as he wouldn't have to go into full detail about his background either.

As much as he could remember anyway.

@[member="Enya May"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]
@Je'daii
"Hello, allies. Let me know what I can do to help you all today."

Guardian grabbed what equipment that he could to help out his allies as he slowly walked down the ramp taking in a good look at his surroundings. He took a deep breath and stepped foot on the ground off of the ramp, he secured the backpack more on his shoulder and a bag that he held in his other hand as he glanced towards those he was with on this day.

" no its fine.. its just this strand, it dont bother me i just tend to mess with my hair when im nervous " Enya said with a soft laugh as she looked around and nodded in greeting to the two other people.

@[member="Kahne Porte"],@[member="Isis Fontana"],@Je'daii

(( Sorry i been busy and forgot to cheek for posts ))

@[member="Enya May"] @[member="Kahne Porte"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Je'daii looked at the others who had come as she gave a nod of her head. The more here the more they could investigate as she started speaking and looked at her padawan. "It is not a fuss Enya, as your master it is my duty to make sure you are trained as a proper jedi and the first start to being a jedi is looking the part. Can't be running around all befuzzled and strange. People will think you are daft now come along group. The ancient Je'daii ships were quite a sight. They used to travel around the galaxy and gather knowledge from all corners of it. Some went out so far as the ancient world of Ossus. Some even at the time went to Ziost and met the ancient sith. Oh there were the Taungs and that was how they discovered the Zhell."

She kept speaking while walking deeper into the ship towards the star map pointing pieces out. "The great temples on Tython were the starting point for all students, a pilgrimage between them that would seek to balance out the students mind to prepare them for the life of service in protecting the people of the galaxy. Oh there is so much history just here alone and now star maps, they were products of the Infinite empire who spanned the galaxy but it might not have even been their technology. Sometimes that gets put under scrutiny but the fact is the star maps are living kind of. In as much as they self repair and can last nearly forever, they display the gal;axy in real time with visual recordings showing rotation of planets and that points to suspected Celestial technology or it should. Something that can observe the galaxy from that high up and show everything."

"Now the one that we have found pointed out several locations but it was here for a reason, while we might not have been brought along on the others we can still prove ourselves useful. The world here had a reason for the Je'daii to come which means we might simply be standing on the location they were searching for, it isn't often we get to discover new and exciting things.. Oh I am actually glad to be here. The archeological corps has been working to get to the bottom of the ship so we can safely extract it and return it home to Tython... We might even be able to fix it up and have it as a monument to our past. That would be quite a sight to behold. Are you getting all of this padawan? I uploaded all my notes from my lessons on the ancient Je'daii to a datapad with references in the library should anyone wish to read it."

Je'daii stopped and looked at the trip clamps that housed the starmap and touched it looking around. IUt really was a marvel to engineering to still be running and fixing itself after all this time. There was so much she could just try to learn from the computer here as it stood. Her hands came out of the poncho and pulled a kit as she slid latex gloves on and got a visor with amplification settings. Slowly the jedi knight set to work on the base of the star map looking at the inscriptions. "There are archeological kits around just put on your gloves and glasses then begin. Remember to try and preserve as much as you can."

Isis got to work after hearing what the other knight had to state and placed on the latex gloves and the amplification goggles and then raised her attention to the ship, she walked around until she found something out of the ordinary and quickly got to dusting it off, she also brought a camera with her to take stills and it appears she just found something, taking an image of it she quickly started to dust off the part of the ship while occasionally and frequently taking images and then she took it out of the position and looked at it, it took her a bit since she was no archaeologist but she quickly recognized it as a jaw bone and looked to the woman and smirked Je'daii I think you need to see this she said as she snapped a still of it and then set it to the side, out of the walk way and continued to dust the possibel grave site of ancient Je'daii.

@Je'daii
@[member="Enya May"]
@[member="Kahne Porte"]

Ancient knowledge could be extremely powerful if used for the right reasons. Guardian thought as he held one of the glow sticks and glanced around, taking in a good looks at every corner,niche, and anything of that sort at all. While in his mind he couldn't ever quite remember if he did things such as this. It was told he joined the order at a very young age, but even then he still couldn't even take a peek into his own childhood. Guardian knelt down as he held the glow stick against the wall slightly as he observed several strange markings. The seemed sprawled out but then would lead back to each other and form a path almost as the Jedi manuvered his way inch after inch trying to follow the path and see if they formed some sort of major groping of some kind. Things like this were small, but soon eventually they always led to more places.

Guardian looked back when he heard Isis call for the others,and then just returned to what he was looking at.

"What did you find?"

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
@[member="Enya May"]
@Je'daii

Enya began to search around but really was unable to find anything. Herein Isis say something Enya looked up and walked over wondering when she had found " what did you find?" She asked looking around for a moment with her blue eyes

@[member="Kahne Porte"]
@[member="Isis Fontana"]
@Je'daii

@[member="Kahne Porte"] @[member="Enya May"]
[stupid tags]

Je'daii continued to move as she looked at the others. Someone had found something and slowly she moved around being careful not to disturb too much. No this all needed to be preserved and cared for. That meant being fast but stepping lightly as Je'daii walked and joined Kahne seeing her padawan while she offered a smile. The stuff that was found seemed old and rotted. Which made sense it was exposed to the elements and thousands of years old. Touching it seemed to disintegrate parts of it while she looked. The old robe was... faded and not much to stare at, if anything it looked like something the force hounds wore with their armor. "I don't know what it is, We should be careful to not disturb it more."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Guardian might just be in luck... This was a dream come true. Nato didn't have much to offer the trained and experienced Jedi, but that didn't stop her curiosity, think of the new memories she could unlock on an unknown world. The ability of her race to read memories from inanimate objects might prove just what he, or if not the group needed. Here it was, an archaeological dig to boot, so many tempting babbles, and pieces of time to pocket for herself. It was going to be really hard to resist that temptation.

The Kiffar didn't know any of them, not a one, but then she loved people, so it didn't stop her scurrying on toward the lead of the group, gracefully enough at casual saunter. Coming to stop, a hand on one hip, clutching it, and the other following her beaming smile downward, toward an especially mundane stone. The memories of which were almost calling to her to take them, to read and write them in her journal, everyone else was sure to miss it, but she didn't look for things that only sparkled on the outside.

Eventually she pulled away, almost in a trance state.

"Ah, hello." The beaming smile returned to her face, "I'm Natol'ine, or Nato, they ah, sent me along, maybe I can help?"

Nato pointed at the very simple, very plain, flat rock in front of them. "Can I... take that one?" It was almost intoxicating the sense of the memories she was getting from it, they couldn't be lost or left behind, because she'd never experienced anything like them before.

Wearing a practical one piece number, a v-neck dress fitting loosely to the body, tanned in color, with black beads resting around her neck. Her hair was setup in a bun, with an attractive but practical, white and gold hair clip in place on the side to hold it there. Having no Jedi gear at all yet, she had no training, only the small holdout blasters she carried out of sight and out of mind.

@[member=Je'daii] @[member=Enya May] @[member="Kahne Porte"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

@[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Enya May"] @[member="Kahne Porte"]

Je'daii looked up from the armor and at Nato... A new padawan but no matter if she knew how to preserve the area it would be best. "Welcome and yes you can, just be careful all of the parts of the ship are precious. A small idea came across her mind though at it, slowly Je'daii rose from her spot and tapped her finger to her chin. "It is strange though, this is a Tho Yor ship, one of the same that the ancient temples on Tython have but... but the text never spoke of a tenth vessel. Oh this could have certainly been made perhaps even more have been and only nine ever returned. Found species that could feel the force and create the order. That is something we could think about if only we knew how to get the navigation logs. Or better yet somehow get it running now there would be a feat."

An idea crossed her mind at that though, something so simple and yet something so right. This was a piece of their history, this was one of the ships used to form the order and bring the notions of balance in the force. It would be a shame to leave it on the world. "Oh we need to keep looking, the ship is if anything a prize on its own. So much history and now... Now it is going home, try to see if we can open the rest. The doors and controls usually required the force to open, the species spent centuries meditating before it opened for them. Or at least some of them did, see if we can get it being the descendents of the je'daii." Oh there was so much that they could do it was almost too much to just stand around and chit chat.

"Alright, everyone spread out and look carefully for some of the controls. Use the force to search but also your eyes. If we can get into the other sections of the ship, the lower levels and upper there might be more things, more answers or... We might find the engines. To see how these worked. Oh I could squeee with the amount of thoughts going though my head about what we might find here. First a possible force hound and now... now we have found a possible piece of history we can take home to Tython. Better yet if it can become space worthy again we could fly it there. Sure the supplies would need to be brought and the hyperdrive fixed but who knows."

Lagging behind the Jedi was a flash of bright red, struggling to keep up. Scarlet ran to catch up with the group, late as usual. If she had watched where she was going, she wouldn't have crashed right into the head of the group, a zeltron woman. "I am so sorry!", she squeaked. Hurriedly getting up, the girl extended a hand to help the Jedi up. "Are you okay? Oh please be okay."

@Je'daii @[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Enya May"] @[member="Kahne Porte"] @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Enya began to look around the ship for anything, though she wont really sure what she should be looking for. She stay quiet as she begain to search around. She sighed, not really enjoying being in this place. @Je'daii

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Given the word by @[member="Je'daii"] , the rock had slipped into a small pocket before you could even blink. The Kiffar's smile only increased, feeling very charitable to group leader's orders, and nodding eagerly. Natol'ine had still never knowingly used the force, unknowingly countless times. When she just knew an object needed to be picked up, that wasn't a racial ability, reading the memories was, but just knowing, that had always been the force. Nato was stumped when asked to use the force, but she didn't let it bother her much, the usual carefree attitude carrying her.

Drifting through the wreckage, hand outstretched, trying to get some sense or memory. There were a lot of jumbled images, as her hand skirted the surface of the objects, running over them while she sauntered softly through the site. Nato jolted as a panicked young lady approached, smiling at the newcomer, @[member="Scarlet Faith"]. Getting the impression the dig site was unnerving the other @[member="Enya May"] as well. Perhaps something about this place was unsettling, maybe the age of it, because the amount of truly alien memories really would be staggering.

About that moment she stopped dead still ,and squatted down in the dirt. Digging down with her hands, not minding the dirt in her finger nails, because beneath a soft layer of it... , a rod, tilting her head to get a better look at it, no not a rod, a control stick. That was what was unnerving, to her. You could tell when Natol'ine had found something overly special, because she just seemed to disappear inside the memory, not physically vanish, but go into a trance where that object became all she could see, hear or touch.

Memories were flooding in of a pilot, she couldn't see the species, but the controls were right in front of her in her mind, like she was there as the pilot. She could see the operating the controls, he'd been there for years, he loved it, so many comfortable memories of space flight. The only thing he'd loved more were the people on board, monks?, whoever they were they were peaceful, and they brought the pilot calm.

Then in a split second all that had been gone, all the pilot's happy memories, almost like a click of the fingers, the memory ended as the ship shattered here. A small tear ran down her cheek, and eventually she came around, still squatting down quietly by this little metal stick, a piece of time forgotten.

"This was important. To him." The pilot, her voice was still clinging to the memory, as she held up the small metal control stick, one that should fit any such lever or door.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn looked around, eyebrows down and demeanor like a bear. He sifted around the wreckage, armored hands at his side. His armor clinked when he walked, before finally stopping behind @Je'daii. He stared around the area for a moment, before his hawk like gaze fixated itself back on her.

"Is there something you expect to find besides..." He paused and looked over at the girl with the small lever."Useless pieces of metal?" He said with a slight growl in his voice, a trait of the poison that was slowly transforming his demeanor and mind. He stood over Je'daii, towering over her in a less than friendly way now.

@[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Enya May"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Kahne Porte"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

The woman who had bumped into her was quiet a sight and one of the engineers who had been here working. There was much more here, this -was- a ship after all and it had while not fully understood parts.. Parts. Predating the Rakatan and the Gree. It was built like the Ancient City on Tython... Or at least the one still standing after all this time for beings far larger and bigger then them. The ships seemed to be a testament to that which only really begged the question of what they were. Or at least who? Honestly she did expect them to simply be the mystical celestials who no one had a good description of.

"It is okay, I am fine. We should have both been more careful, now come on and see if your people can find anything. The ruins of the ship on the surface might be bad but a Tho Yor was more shaped like a diamond.. See if you can find a way deeper into the bottom section. Please and if you need anything I am Je'daii." Her demeanor changed though looking at her padawan and then to the Kiffar who was speaking. it was a very strange gift her people had, to see memories and so much history. It would be quite a sight to behold. Her feet brought her over to her padawan and Je'daii spoke placing a hand on her back making a lazy circle.

"It is okay padawan, one of the first things we all had to learn was how to cope with being in places. This world is barren save one spot. Why don't you try and find the navigation logs? We have a star map showing things but these temples came from somewhere... We do not know where all we know it they came to Tython from around the galaxy and brought people. We know the technology is older then us yet at places eons more advanced then what we can use. Please Enya use your time here to learn but also see that this is our history."

"Had you been taken in as a jedi proper, raised from being an infant then it might have been different. The trials you may have to face woudl be quite numerous but trust in the Teyan texts. They do not make mistakes, they show what one must do to be a proper jedi and I expect you to be great. I will never have reason to question your resolve once we get you out of this shell. So come on and look around."

Then she felt it on her back and turned to see Tracyn, her empathy flaring in all sorts of warning. He was worse then usual... No he was more then that and she couldn't tell. The news of Asha dying, his distance from his son, his rampant absences that seem to coincide with attacks and murder a coincidence no doubt but anything could be possible. He wasn't one to outright tell her no if anything he seemed to hold her in the same ire as others. Just restrained because of the jedi code.

"Tracyn... it is good to see you, after i had heard about Asha I didn't know how you would be taking it. Least of all what you might do." But he had been asking about the site and not friendly, her eyes searched his face looking for something... Anything really to hint what he was feeling because she wasn't going to force trying to read him. No she wouldn't/couldn't do that to him. "The site alone is worth it, we have found the ruins of a Tho Yor... A real one. That means there was and might have been more then just nine. Maybe they sent out more but the planets were not inhabited or something stopped them like the maw cluster. Oh any number of things could have happened and we are here at the sight."

"Oh it is so exciting and there is far more then I would have thought possible, now if we can get into the bottom section... Assuming the bottom section is still there it might be above ground also and destroyed that will have to be something we look for, one can never know. Oh so much going on we might have to get more equipment from the ship. Might have to bring in the archeological teams and turn this into a truly large excavation." Then she realized what was happening as slowly Je'daii turned around and spoke putting her hands in front of her stomach. Took a decent posture and let out a breath. "But how are you doing Tracyn? I hope you are doing well and if you need to talk I am here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom