Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jedi Mission: Unknown Je'daii World

"'My people'? Right." Scarlet laughed and continued into the ship, admiring the machinery and craftsmanship. "This ship must be centuries old... How did you all find it again? I mean, someone doesn't just stumble across history like this." She began to examine the other doors that were still locked, gazing at them carefully. She wasn't an expert slicer, but the young girl was sure she could at least make a dent in the process. It wouldn't matter though. She had, after all, been called to repair the ship, not open it. Continuing to look around, she noticed @[member="Natol'ine"] crying softly, clutching a piece of metal in her hand. "Hey... are you alright?", she asked softly, almost shedding a tear herself. She hated seeing others in pain.

@Je'daii @Tracyn Ordo @[member="Natol'ine"] @Enya May @[member="Kahne Porte"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Useless pieces of metal, pfft. Its memories screamed out to her, but tragically only her. Nato sniffed a little, indifferently, not really that bothered at @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]'s looming, she'd seen bigger. The Kiffar had to bite her tongue, literally, the sly wisecrack was coming, but she stifled the thought and was glad too! Because she knew nothing of the man, until @[member="Je'daii"] said a few things which made his mood more obvious, and had her feeling a big pang of sympathy also for Tracyn.

Hopefully this rod could be plugged back into wherever it had broken from, it might even work on the door. If only Fyor was here to fix it, she suddenly felt a bit of a longing pang for his pasty face also, realising she had far too few friends left.

Getting up to move away, the rod was clutched pretty tightly in her pawing petite hands, wrapped around them like a childhood toy. She smiled brightly to @[member="Scarlet Faith"], her watery eyes only a bit blurred. "It's important, someone treasured it... a long time ago." The words didn't really explain the years of memories, the countless hours a pilot had held this stick, the journeys the pilot had taken with it, and the scenes she had seen him live while touching it.

Walking back over the wreck, she stopped. Looking left and right, darting her head, and realising something. This was the deck from the memory, the memory was right there in the stick. "Wait... wait I know this."

"It's over there," she stopped and walked a way to the right, looking directly at a huge rock, which was covering the entrance, an entrance this rod would activate. Nato walked over to it and tried to budge it, but it was three times her size and there was no way the petite girl was moving it on her own.

It was so difficult to part with the rod in her hands, it almost made her heart wrench to do so, almost breaking it. "Here. You'll need this to get inside, if we can move the rock." She wasn't sure what to call @[member="Je'daii"], but she just smiled and passed the control rod over to... "I ah, don't know your name, sorry, I might have missed it." Nato only hoped that knight looked after those memories in the metal, they'd never be seen again.

@Natol'ine @Enya May @Scarlet Faith @Kahne Porte @Tracyn Ordo @[member="Je'daii"]

Enya jumped a little caught slightly off guard " Oh,, Please don't come up on my like that. you scared me" She said sighing a little " I'm sorry, this place just makes me feel very uneasy. I don't know why" she said with another sigh.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn gave a glare to Je'daii that was particulary...unpleasant. He didn't say anything for a long while, before lowly growling out a response."If I wanted to talk, I'd have talked to someone a long time ago. And the person I usually talk to got blown up and is dead, so forgive me for not being a very talkative person anymore. But thanks for your concern anyway toots."He said, trudging through the rest of the ship. His Beskar armor shined in the dim light, casting a glow around him that emanated death and made the entire ship seem more confined with such a brutish monster inside it. The monster, being him at the moment. He ran his hands along the wall, stopping to look around.

"Oh and Serena."He used her old name, not giving a flying kark what her new and desired name was. He stared at the host of people, finding himself very, very, very, agitated by the mere presence of all of them. He looked at the rock making passage impossible, and stared at the small slicer trying to move it."You want me to help you with that?"He said sarcastically. His icy gray eyes veered back to Serena for a quick moment, and a wolfish, slightly evil grin came over his features.

@Natol'ine @Enya May @Scarlet Faith @Kahne Porte @Tracyn Ordo @Je'daii

Guardian glanced around some more, more so ignoring the slight bickering if it could be called that between two of the Jedi. One of them his emotions and such were sending off sirens in his own mind. But he wasn't exactly to concerned with that right now. They all had their problems, he wasn't going to dwell into that right now, he wasn't a therapist after all. Guardian looked up to see the Kiffar discovering more and more which aided them greatly. He followed her voice as she spoke of the item and moving the rock.

"Well done." Guardian murmured as he looked back to the markings that he was looking at using what light he had to study more of the designs. Guardian was considering running these markings through the database back on their ship to see if anything could be found of the sort. But he still wasn't sure at this current time, a few more minutes and he would.
@[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Enya May"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @Je'daii

@[member="Kahne Porte"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Enya May"] @[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Scarlet Faith"]

She showed a small amount of fluster at that, not only her real name but... But he was being rude for the sake of it now and she wasn't going to play this game with him. With a small huff and straightening of her outfit Je'daii moved a little closer to Enya and spoke. "One of the first lessons we are taught Enya is about fear, your instincts are good there is something of a wrongness here but a jedi must not display such things. We are examples to others and if they see you unnerved it will erode their confidence." With a look over at the others she spoke. "However why don't you return to the ship, tell them to start gathering all the pieces of the ship that can be found."

Je'daii looked at her padawan and gave a nod that it would be okay, she didn't want her to be uncomfortable here and the ruins of the ship would be needed if they could salvage them and fit the pieces together it would go a long way towards working to restore the ship. Most likely the small things from Baktoid and Sasori would be able to help rebuild it. Getting it to fly would require some more work or towed to Tython. Either way it made Je'daii excited while she followed the others and spoke passing Tracyn. "Please play nice if you must, help but do not confuse my padawan please. She doesn't know I gave up my name. She doesn't know about anything beyond the Teyan and the jedi order."

Then her eyes drifted to the others offering a smile while she spoke. "Very good and the rock, we can move. Be very careful not to disturb to much yet." Je'daii looked to the jedi master and held out her hands while preparing to reach out with the force and lift it. "I'll lift, you master move and padawan Natol'ine will support. We'll then see what we can find under it."

Starleaves n Stimcafs
"Ain't no thing." Nato said modestly, secretly extremely happy to be given praise from @[member="Kahne Porte"], she would be beaming if she was trying not to smile. The girl stood a little bit taller, with a bit of pride, waltzing around to look at the rock and Tracyn. Funny thing was, Nato was used to it, people acting like @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] since she had been on the run. Maybe it was just how she was, but his sarcastic tone sat right at home with Natol'ine. "Think you can?" She tilted her head, the dimples in her cheeks on show as she curled up one corner of her mouth. A little bit of teasing, just how she got when anyone acted in an authoritive or dominant role around her. Hand on her hip and giving him a wink.

Then she heard @[member="Je'daii"], the leader of the group give a clear order, which itched a bit for the rogue in her to hear, but she stood back a pace from the rock, mimicking what the knight was doing. Not that she'd ever moved anything in the force whatsoever, and so it came off a bit awkwardly. Concentrating as @[member="Je'daii"] seemed to be doing, the smallest, faintest idea that the rock was more than than just stone entered her mind. Nato seemed to connect to it through its memories and experience, that was her window into the force....

Lifting memories, moving memories, hmm, again she entered the trance state, and for the first time ever, knew she was connecting with the force. To Nato it was a litany of memories woven inside of each other, and she was about to be pulling the string of one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom