Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Jedi Master

Looking for a Potential encounter with a Jedi Master or possibly two, This search thread to better understand or well. To help my character progress in the ways of a jedi/the force. Intentionally we have been waiting for another to continue to the post.

The Idea is to attract some attention to have more threads going that would be ideal for more roleplay and give me and a friend a chance to help Jade down her path. If you are interested shoot me a message. For now, I am just making this thread just in case things don't go well with the recent thread. I will be giving them more time. However I would like to potentially discuss things before starting a thread. If you wish to help, I will read your profiles and tell you if they fit or not. for now, that's all I can. All i care for is a fun expierence with others. Doesn't mean there can't be multiple threads going on ya know?

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Looking for a Potential encounter with a Jedi Master or possibly two, This search thread to better understand or well. To help my character progress in the ways of a jedi/the force. Intentionally we have been waiting for another to continue to the post.

The Idea is to attract some attention to have more threads going that would be ideal for more roleplay and give me and a friend a chance to help Jade down her path. If you are interested shoot me a message. For now, I am just making this thread just in case things don't go well with the recent thread. I will be giving them more time. However I would like to potentially discuss things before starting a thread. If you wish to help, I will read your profiles and tell you if they fit or not. for now, that's all I can. All i care for is a fun expierence with others. Doesn't mean there can't be multiple threads going on ya know?

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

^Adding to this a little, Aloy here is just a bodyguard rn. Well not just, Jademar has become something of a daughter figure, The Grogu to my Mando if you will <3
But yeah, I'm just along for the ride and to keep her safe till she's ready to part ways. Looking forward to meeting whoever joins us :)

- Jaster is a friend of Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla though she is still hiding from him. He is a Force Master in the traditional sense of Force Powers, how to connect to the Force and many of the Force Powers. If your looking for deeper meaning to become a Jedi, well he is best just being a training dummy to try new moves on. Let me know if y'all are interested Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa

I happen to be low on threads at the moment, so I've been looking for some potentially new writing partners and stories. This seems like a fun opportunity, so I'm wiling to toss in Sakadi if you'll have me!

Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla
It could be fun yes, I am looking for a active person that wouldn't mind roleplaying few posts a day. I usually wait for Aloy to be fished. However, later down the line Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla is likely to end up her adoptive mother. Besides Jade is searching for a teacher, but not of the dark side.

- Jaster is a friend of Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla though she is still hiding from him. He is a Force Master in the traditional sense of Force Powers, how to connect to the Force and many of the Force Powers. If your looking for deeper meaning to become a Jedi, well he is best just being a training dummy to try new moves on. Let me know if y'all are interested Jademar Eurisa Jademar Eurisa
As for your responce, I really don't know. I am just seeing who best fits Jade. and Who Aloy would likely be okay with approving of. For now nothing is being rushed.

I've got Leehak and his wife Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri in the SJC, as well as Laraine Laraine in the NJO
I like your profile picture, if you wish to discuss more. We can talk here about it or in DMs. I am searching for a good potential master that will shape and form Jade's ideal future. I have a ideal plans for her. but at the same time. I don't want her getting to ahead of herself. If you wish. you could potentially arrange a thread with Aloy and we can see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom